It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Download ALL Military Manuals FREE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Okay I have all the files now. If anyone would like to DL please do so and then share for the others to DL as well.

www.mininova.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861
Okay I have all the files now. If anyone would like to DL please do so and then share for the others to DL as well.

www.mininova.org...

Thanks for making a torrent, not getting any seeds now, but will host if I can get it downloaded.

eb

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Been connected to the torrent for a few hours now, only have 0.34% down. No seeds and 2 peers.
If you have a seed for this torrent, please log in so I can get it and host it.
Thanks,
eb

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I've downloaded many of these for myself and for my friends.
Here is the link:

Military Manuals

This link has manuals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, even Canadain Manuals on virtually EVERYTHING! Check it out!

For beginners, I reccommend FM 21-76.

A little hyperbole. No where near all the unclassified manuals are listed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you SO much!! I'm always looking for more info and this comes at the perfect time as my first survival camping trip is coming up

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
awesome! I just downloaded a ton!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

nice one thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this is good, cant wait to get reading these.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Great idea about designations. I've only downloaded 1 or 2 a day to help save on bandwidth.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Its kinda useless when nobody is seeding. been trying for 12 hours and nothing.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm glad everyone has enjoyed these! I think they are a great tool for survival.

Note: I realize now that they aren't EVERY manual, but it still is a large number of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

your my new GOD !

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I've found most very handy to have around. I mean, you never know, right?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
awesome.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
wow this is an old thread, thanks for reminding me that i still have some reading to do.
if anyone knows of any SAS manuals to download i'll be your best friend.

to catalyst317:
thanks, i already know about those survival guides but thank you anyways, i need to buy that survival handbook, had one years ago and lost it.
what i want is manuals in infiltration, stealth, combat tactics, unarmed combat etc. the really cool stuff.
i cant imagine when i'd need these skills outside of online gaming
but i like to read cool interesting things.
i especialy liked the counter inteligence us air force manual, and the come as you are war manual.
edit on 28/6/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
wow this is an old thread, thanks for reminding me that i still have some reading to do.
if anyone knows of any SAS manuals to download i'll be your best friend.

SAS survival guide

cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
didnt see this one here.....Click

all pdf sorry..... the navy ones are broke but the rest of them work.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Greetings.

Old thread, I know, but worthy of mention.

I own StevesPages.com and I have to say... This thread is a perfect example of why I have had to lock down StevesPage.com. There is a fair amount of sensitive information at StevesPages and in fact, 2 months ago Iran attempted several breaches trying to get the training manuals so they could use some of the more current information against our guys with boots on the ground against us. And here we have some wanting to put it all in torrents. How shortsighted and irresponsible can you get? One poster even commented "is this legal? I don't care, I want it anyway".

People trying to download the whole site (which costs me big money in bandwidth) and never donate a thin dime for the information... That has now come to an end and any IPs I spot doing so wind up with entire IP pools blocked. At this point I have had to shut out most of the world and even some in the US for such behavior. It only takes a few to ruin things for everyone and their seems to be a plethora of that type here.

The world at large is not what it used to be and it has become a dangerous place. Think about it before making such moves in the future.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join