It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops 'kidnap' Palestinians for organs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Israeli troops 'kidnap' Palestinians for organs

www.presstv.com

A leading Swedish newspaper claims Israeli soldiers kidnap Palestinians to steal their organs and sell them in the black market.

In an article titled They plunder the organs of our sons, the daily Aftonbladet said Israeli soldiers abduct young Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip and return their bodies to their families after removing their organs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What do you make of this? I'm genuinely conflicted on what to believe about this one. On the one hand, it seems possible that a group of rogue soldiers might do something like this. But on the other hand, this sounds very much like something a tabloid, or some other group with an agenda would make up to incite anti-Israeli sentiment. Either way, I think this story might get interesting.

TA

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Money talks.

A lot easier to grab an "opposing force soilder" and claim as M.I.A for a coverup than to go out in the streets and kidnap a fellow Israeli civilain, eh??..

50,000 USD probably would make someone make up there mind rather fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't know about the authenticity of those claims, but this has happened before. During the Kosovo wars late last decade Albanian KLA fighters kidnapped Serbs from the south and took them to Northern Albania where their organs were removed and sold on the black market. These claims are suppurted by none other than Carla Del Ponte.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, i sure hope it isnt.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

There really needs to be some screening as to what constitutes a "news" source. The Jihadist stuff really needs to go somewhere...

This "blood libel" stuff is as old as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - only Henry Ford would believe this!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Do you all remember that corruption sting in Jersey about a month ago? Well it involved a ring of Rabbi's that were dealing in stolen organs. I am totally not even joking about this.

NEWARK, N.J. - An investigation into the sale of black-market kidneys and fake Gucci handbags evolved into a sweeping probe of political corruption in New Jersey, ensnaring more than 40 people Thursday, including three mayors, two state lawmakers and several rabbis.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A kidnap and disappearance with mysterious purposes could support this.
The idea of stripping a body of its' organs and then sending the body to the family is pure stupidity.

I'm not saying it isn't happening, I simply don't see this story as logical.

[edit on 113131p://f37Tuesday by badgerprints]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this minutes before you did !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Try to follow the source of the information. It is claimed in the original article that rabbis which were detained in New Jersey on racketeering charges, and selling organs, this part is true, but then the original article claims that the organs come from Palestinian children being kidnapped and their organs removed...but if you follow what really was happening in the organ smuggling business these rabbis were engaged in you can read this..

This is what your article claims.

The article also links the issue to a recently discovered crime syndicate in New Jersey, which was involved in organ smuggling. Several American rabbis were arrested in connection to the case.

www.presstv.com...

This is what was really happening in the organ smuggling the Rabbis wre engaged.

Mr Marra singled out Brooklyn Rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum as operator of a kidney smuggling operation: "Mr Rosenbaum, who we refer to as our kidney salesman – his business was to entice vulnerable people to give up a kidney for $10,000 that he would sell for $160,000."

thescotsman.scotsman.com...

Although it is still downright evil that these rabbis were enticing people to sell one of their kidneys for $10,000 and then to sell them for $160,000, the source of your article is not only wrong, but is clearly trying to use the corrupted evil rabbis as an excuse to claim that "Israeli soldiers are kidnapping Palestinian children to sell their organs."

The original story is hence a LIE and a hoax.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I posted a thread on this minutes before you did !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

Sorry sunny, i'll alert the mods.

TA

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Those Israelis are pretty awful. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they were stealing organs. With America's staunch support, they'd probably get away with it, too.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
completely accidental double post

second line

[edit on 19-8-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Actually his thread is in "general discussion forum", so your is fine here I think.

The same story can be in two different forums.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Those Israelis are pretty awful. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they were stealing organs. With America's staunch support, they'd probably get away with it, too.

Wow, talk about ignorance and hatred towards Jewish people and Israel...

Read the information I posted, the article is a HOAX....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well, I sent the alert, it's up to the mods at this point.

the source of your article is not only wrong, but is clearly trying to use the corrupted evil rabbis as an excuse to claim that "Israeli soldiers are kidnapping Palestinian children to sell their organs."

Good sleuthing. I didn't doubt that there were people that evil in the world, but something about this story still didn't sit right with me. Thanks and star for the info.

TA

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Good sleuthing. I didn't doubt that there were people that evil in the world, but something about this story still didn't sit right with me.

I watch Press TV if I dont have anything else to do ! They are Iran propoganda, but even the pro Israeli Haaretz has posted the same article and with the same reference to the Swedish newspaper, I do feel that this story could be true

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join