It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Air Force UFO- Quick Resource Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any statement about those UFOs in Mexico by the US-Government...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i don't know if edits show up in the new replies column... but i thought people might want to look at the mexican site i added to my first post.

After a few days I might edit the first post to include all the links we've collected.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That's a GREAT link cardu... do you mind if I edit it into my first post?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
That's a GREAT link cardu... do you mind if I edit it into my first post?

No i dont mind

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am glad to see that members of the Brazilian UFO Researchers' Community have come out to support this openly. I hope that more groups will encourage this publicly and hopefully things will start to open up with other countries. Even if this is proven to be other than ET, this opening up and publishing the information is the best thing to do.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Another article on the Mexico sightings. This one is basically an english version of Maussan's report. It goes into some detail regarding the infrared camera:

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
someone wanted to share this following link with you all , through me.
so ill do that , he is a member of my rotg , reason enough

below is a comment from him.
=================================================

www.pixcells.dk...

just wante to share this on a very helpfull thread
30 minutes pure movie .. ive waited a few month patienty if it ever was to get released
i was shocked .. well see for yourself
just distribute the file plz .. so it wont go under again
grtz coz

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thank you Calamari. That looks to be the complete video. Something I've long waited to see.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I stil can't beleive that this whole deal hasn't gotten any more press than it has.

Great link!

CoZ

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calamari
* CoZ hugs Calamari=================================================
www.pixcells.dk...
grtz coz

stopped lurking here

i am simply outraged that this went uh well ignored
since the first news item i kept an eye on this case
and told ppl about it
it went on the news in my coutry on one channel with the line in dutch
if i translate it something like
in mexico people see things flying, but then litteraly
that someone sees things flying is also a proberb .. there nuts
i've held debates on it, well debate is a big word
.. almost always ending in either of the following
i dont think its genuine / its not a ufo ( but tech or strange natural unknown something but i dont wanna know ) / i dont wanna know , i dont care.

i dont know too (really
).. at least i care

[edit on 16-8-2004 by CoZ]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calamari
someone wanted to share this following link with you all , through me.
so ill do that , he is a member of my rotg , reason enough

below is a comment from him.
=================================================

www.pixcells.dk...

just wante to share this on a very helpfull thread
30 minutes pure movie .. ive waited a few month patienty if it ever was to get released
i was shocked .. well see for yourself
just distribute the file plz .. so it wont go under again
grtz coz

Thanks I forgot about this thread haven’t seen that 30min yet downloading now. It is a UFO, when it’s proved what it was it’s an IFO.
UFO != ALIENS.
UFO == Unidentified Flying Object
IFO == Identified Flying Object

CoZ

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
on a dutch forum i sumorized the case .. ill do it here too

im sure there is enough evidence to intrigue the believers and non believers.. what it is i'm not sure, at least i thought over it and discussed it with people

i'll try to sumorize

Mexico
zondag May 9, 2004, it got aired on a local station, (in a interview with or the station getting the case through Jaime Maussan)
anounced was a pressconference on 11 may
Maussan got the tapes April 20, 2004

the case
the case got recorded March 5, 2004 from a
Air Force Merl�n C26A Bimotor airplane doing a routinary flight to detect a smuggling drug airplane during an antinarcotics operation.
c26a is a 'nephew' of THIS type airplane

and THAT can cruise max 515 Km/h

detectors like a FLIR STAR ZAPPHIR II and a RADAR AN/PS 143 BRAVO VICTOR 3 were being used by qualified personal aboard the airplane and all the operation was being recorded both in normal and infrared mode.
FLIR RANGE: - 40�C till more than 1,500�C
DETECTION RATIO: 50 miles

other circumstances

The located zone was in optimal meteorological conditions, winds no bigger than 35 kms. / hour, relative humidity of 72% and a temperature average of 34� C. At 10,500 Fts. temperature average -27� C and a visibility average of 96%.

The region does'nt register volcanic activity nor teutonics movements. There was not detection of electric current storage and distribution of importance.

On the basis of the previous thing there were not found sources of electric magnetic phenomenons by electric centrals or sismic movements. There were not found posibilities of any Ball of Fire effect caused by volcanic activity.

There were not registries of solar storms in that moments or relevant solar explosions. Therefore the posibilities of ionization luminic effects like St. Elmo Fire or electric storms were discarded
(discarted by defense)

so putting it together

there were no odd meteorogical phenomena and a defense plane picks up something on radar .. and on flir in infrared 'spheres' .in visible spectrum through flir nothing but a 'lock' on something that aint visible

well known images accompaning the case

the 'explanations'
they _are_ phenomea (like ball lighning) because some scientists have those as possible explanations (again standing applause for the media
)

ball lightning
according to my countrys weather institute: (translated though)

sorta similar to a UFO: eye witnesses enough, but lacking a scientific explanation.Ball lightning only occurs in combination with thunderstorms, especially rough and strong thunder storms.if closeby lightning strikes sometimes for seconds a bright glowing object is visible
(snip)

there sizes are usually not very big,ranging from a tennisbal but rarely as large as a soccerbal.

we can be sure that ball lightning is a sideeffect of a lightning strike

www.knmi.nl...

so it likely aint ball lightning , wich is low to the ground , always with lightning and short visible .. there was no thunderstorm .. (and 1 ball lightning is RARE let alone 11 )

visible .. also notice that a ball lightning shows very rough paths and shape

flares
i heard of two types of flares ..both rediculous
flares from oilfield
the flir is capable of rotating 360 degrees
the 30 minute tape starts pointed down
going back
later going to the side and forward
well pictures tell more then 1000 words

where is the oilfield ?
and if it are flames from such field .. it should be shown red
(let alone that professional pilots cannot recognize a flare is hilarious)
besides that .. oil fields tend not to be in populated areas

other flares
i also heard lifesaving flares and anti missile flares
both should be visible and recognisable
missile flares make no sense unless the other aircraft (wich aint there ) is under attack (afaik mexico aint envolved in war) etc etc etc
.. the help flares are even more funny .. if you think about it

venus / moon
kinda loads of them huh.. same response ans the oil fields .. how can venus or moon be visible if you aim a camera downwards

swampgas
gas has a specific feature it tries to expland ..not float in spheres .. unless it be a new gas that expells heat and floats in groups while it 'surrounds' planes

(weather) balloons
weather balloon were NOT airborne in that area on that day
let alone that they fly in groups.... heck they too are visible

though this option arised from the wel known pictures (the second)
and this was created as debunk

facts are told like there was an airshow nearby.. (inside a hangar
where no balloon left the ground) going all the way too they are flying so fast because they are in the jetstream
all in all ..ballooons are safe to ignore as option .. i dont know of invisible ballons (look at the 'oil field picture' above )

photoshop
its a department of defense making and releasing the movie
having a policy not to talk about ufo's .. not even when they fly side by side with a ufo and can fotograph the smile on the aliens face (wich is any armys policy)
so its a big no-no to talk on it ..but the public opinion is that they forged the tapes .well should it come out as that it got faked its instant retirement for those guys that did right ?

but on the other side ..i agree its easy to forge ..there is nearly nothing to look at .. but that goes on for 30 minutes !

download and distribute
www.pixcells.dk...

other pictures
in infrared

in color

back to infrared

grtz CoZ

CoZ

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

download and distribute
www.pixcells.dk...

that host went down
plz save it ..host it .. analyze it
(and send me the missing part between 13:30 and 16:45 )
i found someone crazy enough to host it for a few days
www.quadspeed.com...

plz save it and try to host it somewhere
dont make it go in the "round archive"
that is why it was given to the 'experts' in the first place

[edit on 20-8-2004 by CoZ]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
File saved!

Sadly I don't have enough hosting space on my website (free hosting, you know...), but I'm sure someone will find some space...

I'm going to watch it now!

CoZ

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
im faced with some wino not wanting to budge of "his" oil theory
so i made these 2 pictures as well

(the clouds move and not the items .. to even alow the oil theory)

and well this isnt part of the sighting ..according to the oil theory

the whole 12:45-13:30 isnt

(i dont need to add that he quote:can't explain that part, but still believe the oil theory :quote or do i
)

some people have really open minds

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I heard the Oil Field theory as well, i'm not thoroughly convinced that it would appear the way it did on FLIR in mid air...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hmm all clips posted here are gone.. but don't worry, they are still to be found on the donkey network

Could'nt this very well BE 'drug-related-traffic', as the reporters say? Offcourse the whole 'news' thing is to make people believe that this was a 'true' case of UFO's, but in fact a well designed CIA operation? Which turns out to be a UFO sighting, which is exactly what it is, and will end up with. Nobody has responsibility.
www.serendipity.li...

This was probably some kind of cargo plane, towing a long thin cable with many lights. The long thin cable could be up to 2 km long, and it would be able to distract anyone from the plane towing the cable. strong lightsources would be placed every ½-1 meter in the cable. Now turn them on, one at a time, in a fast interval, away from the plane. This would give the illusion that the object is moving slower than the airplane towing the cable. Do it faster, and it would seem that an object moved away from the actual flying direction. Turn off the lights, and people stay fixed at where the lights disappered, som will try to track the lights, but they will be gone. Now simply roll in the cable, and you got away with ?? tons of drugs worth millions!
www.copvcia.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I still got some clips and videos of the mexico air force UFO sighting ... I can translate them if you guys want

Just give me the word, and I'll upload the translated video to my putfile.com account so you guys can see.

Only if you give me the word

Peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Added link to best cases, unstickying, just trying to slim down the stickies a bit, as we've gone over the generally accepted number here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join