It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer from Australia built Magnetic generator ( never stops!) that produces 24 KW of free electri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
this video is old right? meaning that the technology will never find its way to us again. The bloodsucking assholes have done it again.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Only if you believe that the technology was actually real in the first place

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

It is being done already, in the UK we have this tidal system being developed alongside wind turbine power.

They are also developing this product in Spain I believe.

On the "It'll never happen" ranting...

It will certainly happen.
Regardless of the PTB halting any publicly available system in order to exploit the continued use of oil, there will come a time when such information is shared freely just to spite them.

If they continue on the course they are on (TPTB) instead of creating new industry through the support of this, they'll create an energy revolution where people fight for themselves and share this info without charge.

There is a choice right now, either go with the flow and support the investigation of new energy production and slowly dismantle reliance on Oil in a controlled manner, or refuse any chance of it now and create a collapse in Oil markets when someone finally has enough and puts this all out there as open source.

It's already happening to a small degree.
People are now discussing it, and the PTB cannot keep a lid on it for much longer. It's only just breaking into mainstream media. Those of us in the know already see it IS possible, and I'll bet there are a few places out there now running completely on these systems.

To those who say "it's not possible because of the laws of..."
Landing on the moon "wasn't possible"
Exploring Mars "wasn't possible"
Communicating via radio waves was once "not possible"

It has been proven recently that information can be transported from one point to another and arrive before it was sent. That is still classed as "impossible" due to various scientific laws and principles. Yet it exists, it happens, it is being researched and investigated.

Nothing is possible until it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Not that I necessarily believe that this device actually worked but I want to throw a counter-argument out for the 'conservation of energy' parrots. That theory was based upon the universe as it was understood at the time. There have been oodles of descoveries since that have significantly changed our understanding of how the universe works and what comprises it.

We know that we are enveloped in a bath of cosmic energy that is over 1,000 eV/cubic meter. I'm not saying that it is necessarily the case, but it is possible that the interaction of magenetic fields in these devices could, somehow, capture some of this energy. The device is, then, no longer violating conservation of energy.

Keep in mind, most commonly in science, phenomena are discovered and tyhen AFTERWARDS science works to explain them. If the phenomenon can be verified as valid but violates 'known' rules, the rules are simply changed to accommodate the new discovery. Happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Would like to point out to those who think the word of Einstein is gospel.

Even today when Scientists talk about the work of Einstein, most of his work is still referred to as THEORY, a THEORY is not a fact.

We, all of us are told that the laws of Physics are locked and can not be changed, Altered, or bypassed, yet who are the ones keeping us informed of these facts? do a little research on Scientists who have claimed major break through supposedly debunking these laws, and then see what happened to them after their claims, we are told they lost funding support and any other form of support because their claims where bogus, and they became classed as cooks, and then Science did all they could to distance itself from them, claiming they were wrong, but where they really?

Are we really that naive to believe every break through was just quasi Science, or where they stopped because we are not allowed to know?

Please stop with this "just a theory" argument. Relativity is NOT just a "theory". It is a "Scientific Theory" which is as close to absolute fact as you'll ever get in science. In science there are no absolutes, everything is subject to correction, modification, clarification. New data comes along all the time and it has to be reconciled with what we already know.

The word of Einstein is gospel, as in 'good news', but not gospel as in 'the final truth'. Every scientific prediction Einstein made that has bee tested has been demonstrated to be correct. That is a pretty amazing track record, and it ranks his work with the finest in history. But that doesn't mean he is the last word by any means.

Conservation of mass, and conservation of energy were already solidly accepted in the scientific community. Einstein just built on top of that, as others have built on his, and when he showed that mass and energy were the same thing it means that the conservation of either is the same as the conservation of the other.

If relativity didn't work, you wouldn't be typing on that computer of yours.

If someone actually debunks relativity, every journal on the planet will be falling over themselves to publish the work, and every university will be competing for him to work there. It would be the greatest coup in scientific history. The guy would be a celebrity for crying out loud, look what happened to Einstein. Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

Don't just throw out stupid demands that we should somehow find these geniuses with out giving links to the published and peer reviewed papers describing their work and how it throws cold water on Relativity.

[edit on 18/8/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Not that I necessarily believe that this device actually worked but I want to throw a counter-argument out for the 'conservation of energy' parrots. That theory was based upon the universe as it was understood at the time. There have been oodles of descoveries since that have significantly changed our understanding of how the universe works and what comprises it.

We know that we are enveloped in a bath of cosmic energy that is over 1,000 eV/cubic meter. I'm not saying that it is necessarily the case, but it is possible that the interaction of magenetic fields in these devices could, somehow, capture some of this energy. The device is, then, no longer violating conservation of energy.

Keep in mind, most commonly in science, phenomena are discovered and tyhen AFTERWARDS science works to explain them. If the phenomenon can be verified as valid but violates 'known' rules, the rules are simply changed to accommodate the new discovery. Happens all the time.

OK, if we allow it to be a cosmic energy collector, then you aren't getting out 5 times the input energy, but if it scaled to useful output levels who cares?

In many parts of Europe, people actually get paid for the electricity they generate from solar cells (or private wind turbines, or whatever) on their roof and dump onto the grid. That's real, immediate, hip-pocket incentive. If the these things worked, they would be in use by every hippy on the planet.

3.6 million google hits don't lie. This stuff is not hidden or suppressed. Its just a hoax, and the hoaxers want your money.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
well, i am personally trust Skynews
don't you?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

Does anyone here have working unit? Any takers on their sales?

I'm curious to know if its true. With this economy, I dont' have $100 to throw around on something new like this.

But if anyone does have one working in their backyard, please post here with pix and quick review.

Many thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
At some point some one will invent a perpetual generator that requires almost no input without it long distance space travel will not be possible.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
At some point some one will invent a perpetual generator that requires almost no input without it long distance space travel will not be possible.

well, the input is a battery i believe

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
OK GUYS-HERE IS THE RETURN OF THE WATER ENGINE1 THIS TIME THE JAPANESE HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GO 50 MILES@60KPH. I'LL BELEIVE IT WHEN I SEE ONE THAT I CAN RIDE IN FOR A WHILE. ALSO THINK ABOUT THIS-ALL THE WATER ON THE EARTH IBEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING. DO WE REALLY WANT TO START SPLITTING IT?

http:www.evtvl.com/player,aspx?itemnum=15313

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Only if you believe that the technology was actually real in the first place

i don't know the technology, but believe that skynews would NOT report it if it was unreal... don't u?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

Sky News would have less of a clue about this machine than you or I and are only interested in presenting a sensational story, which they did, a story that has apparently gone nowhere in the years since this report first went to air. It's OK to think the evil oil barons have hushed it up but please also allow for the possibility that it's simply another free energy scam - they seem to be gaining in popularity with con-artists

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It is soooooo easy you guys! come on! You can do it!

All you do is reverse the polarity of the magnets so they repell each other......not rocket science.

I have been thinking about this one since I was a little kid in like grade 2.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
All you do is reverse the polarity of the magnets so they repell each other......not rocket science.

You nailed the problem right there in relation to permanent magnet generators IE how to switch and modulate the polarity of permanent magnets at will without consuming energy in the process in order to achieve a continuous rotational torque which can be used to drive a generator or alternator.

Yes it sounds simple until you try it like all the other 'perpetual motion machines' that have been proposed over the centuries. Virtually all those proposals looked good on paper in their day, good enough to attract significant financial backing but the problem then, as now, is that they simply don't work for a variety of fairly elementary reasons.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
put one set around the part of the motor that runs one way, and the opposing on the other side, with your cooerwired inside the two opposing sides if the double wheel......

probly would be easier to understand if I could make a video.....I need a new webcam....mine got chewed by a rabbit, lol..

ps, just thought I would add, ceramic berrings and wheel, so the magnets wouldn't be attracting themseles to metal berrings or wheel...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

put one set around the part of the motor that runs one way, and the opposing on the other side, with your cooerwired inside the two opposing sides if the double wheel......

probly would be easier to understand if I could make a video.....I need a new webcam....mine got chewed by a rabbit, lol..

ps, just thought I would add, ceramic berrings and wheel, so the magnets wouldn't be attracting themseles to metal berrings or wheel...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

My understanding is that the energy created by the machine is greater than it's consumption, so it uses the battery power to initiate the movement, but provides more energy than the battery output, so it repowers the battery, and gives off whatever is left over (5 times the amount) in power.

am i wrong?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There will never be a free energy machine because it is impossible. It goes against the laws of physics.

l2

Don't you realize that the laws of physics are not in effect after 9-11? Violating the laws of physics is commonplace today:

Towers fall thru the point of greatest resistance, Criss Angel levitates in broad daylight, and scientists debate ' dark matter' and whether it exists to explain what the laws of physics cannot.

LAWS are broken every day; what makes you think that some rule some guy came up with can never be amended or broken?

It happens all the time!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by digimedia1742

My undestanding is that the energy created by the machine is greater than it's consumption, so it uses the battery power to initiate the movement, but provides more energy than the battery output, so it repowers the battery, and gives off whatever is left over (5 times the amount) in power.

am i wrong?

Oh definatly repowing the battery is an easy goal, adding a bridge rectifyer if you will make too much power to store......I think these could be incorporated to not NEED a battery for storing energy though.....they could just contintually run with an on off switch, (basically just change the angle of the magnets to switch off and stop them repelling each other, etc)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by digimedia1742

My undestanding is that the energy created by the machine is greater than it's consumption, so it uses the battery power to initiate the movement, but provides more energy than the battery output, so it repowers the battery, and gives off whatever is left over (5 times the amount) in power.

am i wrong?

Oh definatly repowing the battery is an easy goal, adding a bridge rectifyer if you will make too much power to store......I think these could be incorporated to not NEED a battery for storing energy though.....they could just contintually run with an on off switch, (basically just change the angle of the magnets to switch off and stop them repelling each other, etc)

i just got the description .. there are TWO batteries used in the system - one to store, one to to help the motor going.. it is really working scheme

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join