It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Would Refuse To Join ObamaCare The $64,000 question finally asked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yesterday on "ABC-TV" (better known as the all Barrack channel) during the "network special on health care".... Obama was asked:

"Mr. President will you and your family give up your current health care program and join the new 'universal health care program' that the rest of us will be on?".....

(bet you already know the answer)...

There was a stoney silence as Obama ignored the question and chose not to answer it.... in addition, a number of Senators were asked the same question and their response was..."We will think about it." And they did.

It was announced today on the news that the "Kennedy health care bill" was written into the new health care reform initiative, ensuring that that Congress will be 100% exempt !

This should speak volumes to all of us. so, this great new health care plan that is good for you and me... is not good enough for Obama, his family or Congress...??

We (the american public) need to stop this proposed debacle asap!

This is totally wrong !!!!! If you agree please email this to your friends .... If not plan to suffer with the Obama health care plan ....for free.... while our self-serving politicians make sure that they take care of themselves and their families at our expense.

SOURCE

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 8/15/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reading all the debates about this provision and that provision can be confusing. The bill was drafted that way on purpose.

I mentioned in a different thread, that all that needs to be realized is that congress, and all federal employees for that matter will be exempt from this "Health-care" plan if passed.

To me that speaks VOLUMES about this plan, and should cause a serious doubt in all minds, even if one has a difficult time understanding the bill itself.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamwatcher
Reading all the debates about this provision and that provision can be confusing. The bill was drafted that way on purpose.

I mentioned in a different thread, that all that needs to be realized is that congress, and all federal employees for that matter will be exempt from this "Health-care" plan if passed.

To me that speaks VOLUMES about this plan, and should cause a serious doubt in all minds, even if one has a difficult time understanding the bill itself.

OK, so what's with all the 'volumes' that this speaks?

I can easily glean a simple one word from their 100% refusal to participate in their legislation...

NO

The only other word that comes to mind is "Recall" as in Total Recall.

I'm amazed that some people don't know that their politicians can be recalled. It's the congresses form of impeachment.

If you know a lawyer and you don't like your congressional leader... Have the lawyer look into recalling them.

It's a long a usually fruitless process but it'll keep their staff busier than a one legged man in an asskickin' contest.

'NO' is the way to a prosperous future.

(You'll know when 'YES' becomes PC again.)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Now I want to ask them if we can have access to their health care plan at the price we will pay for the gov't plan.

Think they'll let us?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Obama's Doctor Knocks ObamaCare

David Scheiner, an internist based in the Chicago neighborhood of Hyde Park, has a diverse practice of lower-income adults from the nearby housing projects mixed with famous patients like U.S. Sen. Carol Mosely Braun, the late writer Studs Terkel and, most notably, President Barack Obama. Scheiner, 71, was Obama's doctor from 1987 until he entered the White House; he vouched for the then-candidate's "excellent health" in a letter last year. He's still an enthusiastic Obama supporter, but he worries about whether the health care legislation currently making its way through Congress will actually do any good, particularly for doctors like himself who practice general medicine. "I'm not sure he really understands what we face in primary care," Scheiner says.

www.forbes.com...

Even his own docter disapproves of the bill, that says alot..

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Excellent thread. Excellent discussion. It belongs on the front page of this site.

Obama is elite and won't touch this because he knows it's garbage.
He won't answer the 'yes or no' question because he's a typical politician.
No change. No hope. No unity. No transparency.
Just more of the same - Politicians screwing the American public.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Anyone has a vid on this?

S & F for you.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
These "law makers" don't abide by their own gun-bans, don't pay their own tax, nevre spend any time in their own prisons if they ever get arrested for breaking their own laws, why the hell would any of them go on their own health plan?

In this country there are oligarchs and peasants. The oligarchs don't care about the peasants beyond how much profit can we bring to them and how much we cost to maintain and the peasants are all dreamy eyed morons who still after centuries of evidence to the contrary think the oligarchs have their best interests in mind.

As if that isnt bad enough those of us who do get it are caught between the mob-rule of the morons who dont and the guns and prisons of the oligarchs.

Makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

This one has had me stumped also. Why can't they just Recall thier congress?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought it was a health care plan for low income earners that can't afford private health insurance? How could Obama refuse it when he's not even eligible?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is great I would love to see the live clips on this.

I started a thread in regards to this on ATS a few days back.

Would everyone in the Government from the President down give up their current health care for this new reform?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it's good for the masses then how about the people who are making it so.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And your source is a blog?

Is there any proof of this actual conversation taking place?

Oh and I love how this is star and flagged to the nines yet there is no actual proof that this event even took place.

Another abuse of the ats system.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i think this is the video
abcnews.go.com...

or maybe not. i didnt see that question being asked, but i will leave the link there anyway.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He ALWAYS does crap like that when some one asks him something, he wont answer it and changes the subject, or makes a joke out of it, i have seen it way too many times...what a douchebag!! And i agree, this "awesome "health care" plan" that is sooooooooo good for us,...isnt good enough for him and his people??? And wtf is up with this half-a$$ rioting and these town hall meetings?? Looks to me like all the "Obama lovers" like to lash out at people who dont like him and dont approve of the things he is doing and wants to do....they act like its their dad we are talking about or something....its annoying....grrr >:/

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I thought it was a health care plan for low income earners that can't afford private health insurance? How could Obama refuse it when he's not even eligible?

Exactly.

Everyone is so quick to jump the shark and go "Hey, Obama doesn't want it, must mean it's rubbish." No. I'm sure the Obama family has health care that they are already satisfied with. The new health care system being proposed is for a public option, mostly for those who don't have/can't afford health care.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Exactly.

Everyone is so quick to jump the shark and go "Hey, Obama doesn't want it, must mean it's rubbish." No. I'm sure the Obama family has health care that they are already satisfied with. The new health care system being proposed is for a public option, mostly for those who don't have/can't afford health care.

Doesn't matter. it is THE public option that he's proposing. Even if he can afford private insurance (at the government's expense), the question remains... Would you, Mr. President, as a statement of your conviction that the public option will be good for Americans, opt in to the public option?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I love how many posters scream that they shouldn't have to pay for someone else's health care, yet (even if it is remotely true which no one has provided proof yet)if Obama doesn't provide the utmost quality care, they scream.

If proof of this statement isn't provided soon this thread needs to be yanked.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Actually it does matter. No one has to use the public system. It's there as an option. Someone who is happy with their health insurance isn't likely to seek out a new plan. However, people who do not have health insurance will probably be happy to get any help that they can.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is there a doctor in the house?

Our nation’s president possibly needs emergency medical care!

He continues to tell the American people one thing, and unsurprisingly does another.

In the best case scenario our nation's supreme puppet authority may simply be suffering from poor memory, but in the worst case, he may have a chronic delusional disorder. I don’t know, I am not a qualified psychiatrist.

But it’s probably in the best interest of our nation that this man be given a thorough psychiatric diagnosis, in every effort to determine whether he is merely an egocentric pathological LIAR without a conscience or possibly suffering a more serious psychotic condition.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I love how many posters scream that they shouldn't have to pay for someone else's health care, yet (even if it is remotely true which no one has provided proof yet)

Nothing is free. OF COURSE we will be paying for everyone else's health care. Taxes - that's how it works. Who do you think will be paying for it? Space aliens?

if Obama doesn't provide the utmost quality care, they scream.

You've missed the point (or you are just deflecting).
The point is that if Obama was in the position to get the NHS care,
he'd reject it because it wouldn't be good enough for him. He's
pushing a health care system that he wouldn't want his family to
use. It isn't any good and he's too elite.

If proof of this statement isn't provided soon this thread needs to be yanked.

Obama supporters HATE when people get truthful info on the big guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join