It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Host Glenn Beck Obama is a racist....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is from July but I just saw it on the Colbert report and was amazed. Glenn Beck in his glory....

[edit on 14-8-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
He contradicts him self there just a lil bit wouldn't you say

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Takka

Lil bit

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I just dont get the US News, it's totally f$$ked up. You just wouldn't get comments like that on any UK News outlet.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Takka

That's his schtick; contradicting himself constantly. His latest act is going on and on about us losing the "#1 healthcare system in the world" (we actually don't even rank top 10 in a number of categories), yet anyone can go on youtube and see his feelings regarding the healthcare system after his butt surgery 16 months ago. He HATED our healthcare system, and his entire experience with it. Not only that, but he devoted numerous segments on his CNN show reaming the healthcare system. Now that he's with FOX he's merely toting the fearmonger line regarding the proposed healthcare bill.

Beck is merely a tool just like all of the others on 24 hr "news" networks.

[edit on 8/14/09 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

That I did not know , he sounds like a complete tool , its a wonder he even gets to voice his opinion on television at all .
That said I don't know anything about him really , I'm just glad I don't live in the states atm

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Your country is going down the # if you allow these petty individuals to infiltrate people's minds. Misinfo will be the downfall of your country, not evil-Obama's nazi plans.

By not asking the right questions about what some of the middle class republican buffoons accuse Obama of, then you are only helping take the US into the #.

I see anger at town hall meetings, but I also see lack of understanding and stupid remarks like "I don't want the US to become Russia!"
These people only embarrass themselves to the rest of the world, especially with petty NHS jibes. The angry people appear to be like sheep ingesting the misinfo from fox news and spouting it without using their brains to think about what they should say beforehand.

Why don't you sort yourselves out a proper news programme where real questions towards these republicans can be asked, and you soon realise these republicans like Palin are talking rubbish. But instead American are falling for sensationalised crap, because that's what they respond better to and emotionally because overly emotional humans are illogical and irrational.

For those of you who against the healthcare plans for reasons of that you may not have the same doctor. What do you think all of the doctors are going to do, move abroad?! They will still be there earning good money, and its incredibly selfish to say that you want to prevent the poorest from getting state health insurance because you fear you may not see the same doctor. You never know, one day you may be poor yourself, and need this backup government system that you despise so much.

When some republicans say that your private healthcare insurance plans may change, why assume they will change for the worst? What's the evidence to show for that? Wouldn't having a govt. healthcare insurance as well as private increase competition, not reduce it as some claim.

And Obama said some of the current systems private healthcare insurance may change, he didn't say they would all disappear or all become worse! How do you know some won't become better, and you may find yourself a better deal that is cheaper in the private sector. And I can't believe fox news talked over Obama's speech the other day. It's ridiculous, why do you even watch that channel, you should boycott it and demand it to **** off. And it's latest accusations are loony. All this talk of liberty whilst many are slaves to other people's false opinions. Doesn't liberty mean freedom of one's thoughts anymore?!

All this focussing on negative aspects could make anything look depressing, the republicans could even make winning the lottery sound depressing if they focussed on the negative aspects.

And for those who believe people in Britian are poor because of taxes and that's why they cannot afford private healthcare, then you are simply incorrect. Too many misconceptions have been made. Poorer people in Britain would have to reconsider going to the doctor because they may not afford it, if it wasn't for the NHS. That's how it is for you guys over there as well that cannot afford insurance. The NHS might have longer waiting lists than private for treatments of cancer, and if you can afford it you go private. But at least in Britain if you're skint and you have cancer, you can get treated before it gets to the stage where you collapse and end up in hospital.

So... where does that leave those who want to deprive the millions who cannot afford insurance if you oppose the bill because you "may" end up with a different doctor, and you "may" have a slightly different healthcare plan? (maybe a better cheaper deal!)

And the few dollars a week you pay extra in tax may benefit you or somebody close to you one day, if tragedy occurs and they can no longer afford their own insurance.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Lol... thanks for that... I am not sure who you are aiming that at but appeared to me... I am not one of these Americans you so broadly spoke of. I am for health care reform and agree that fox is a horrible source for news... I also think msnbc is just as bad and cnn ect ect ect... I just couldn't believe my ears while watching the colbert report today so I thought I would share it with ats... thanks for the rant tho...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I just dont get the US News, it's totally f$$ked up. You just wouldn't get comments like that on any UK News outlet.

They are not news people, and are just commentators, on daily issues. News is entertainment nowadays,a nd these scum like beck and matthews etc do not need to tell any truths.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Very well put john, I won't go into as much detail as you, but more or less:

The guy's obviously a total moron.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
How does this prove that Beck is a racist? He contradicted himself...how do you make the gigantic leap to him being a racist?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I believe what Beck was trying to say is that Obama seems to have a problem with some White people, and the way they do things, so do I. As well as some Black, some Hispanic and some of every other "race" of people. After Obama stated that the Cambridge MA. Police Dept. "Acted Stupidly" for arresting one of his Black buddies, and admittedly not knowing any facts of the situation. I can see how some folks would think him racist, this was an "off the cuff" comment and I believe it to reveal his true nature. He seems to not be able to handle unexpected questions, and does not speak well in public without his invaluable teleprompter. I am not a racist. Unfortunately, I think President Obama, deep down inside, is a Racist.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What's funny is that Obama is just as much WHITE as he is BLACk.....

Not a supporter of him or ANY politician but I think he is smarter than everyone gives him credit for and is playing BOTH sides of the race card.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm not one to pull the race card and label people racists. But Glenn Beck is a freaking idiot. All these guys on TV and radio are. No respect for any of them from me. Also I find it funny how so many ignore that Obama is white too.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal

I believe what Beck was trying to say is that Obama seems to have a problem with some White people, and the way they do things, so do I. As well as some Black, some Hispanic and some of every other "race" of people. After Obama stated that the Cambridge MA. Police Dept. "Acted Stupidly" for arresting one of his Black buddies, and admittedly not knowing any facts of the situation. I can see how some folks would think him racist, this was an "off the cuff" comment and I believe it to reveal his true nature. He seems to not be able to handle unexpected questions, and does not speak well in public without his invaluable teleprompter. I am not a racist. Unfortunately, I think President Obama, deep down inside, is a Racist.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

Nice post. My thoughts exactly. And cool avatar
. Dylan is one of my favorites of all time. Although I don't quite know if I think Obamas racist, hes certainly used the race card. And even though I'm part black, I DETEST the race card!!! Reason being is most the time the stuff its used for isnt even racist.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Thanks for the kudos on the avatar, I love Dylan! As the previous poster has stated, Obama is part White and part Black, people do seem to forget this. And I do believe you are correct in saying that he tries to play both sides of the fence. This to me means he is a Racist, playing both Race Cards...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I've thought he is racist long before Glen Beck said it. Reason being is when I heard about his church and relationship with Rev. Wright, I did some serious research on exactly what they teach and what Rev. Wright said. I didn't depend on the MSM to tell me. Obama himself admits he sat in that church for 20 years, but says he didn't hear Rev. Wright say trash that he threw out about whites. I say BS.

I know that if I went to a church whose pastor said the kind of things Wright has said, I would be outta there the first time. I sure wouldn't sit in the church for 20 years if I didn't agree with what was been preached.

There are other things also, but this the top of the list for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

Totally Agree. Wasn't it Rev. Wright who said, "G.D. America"? And if I remember right, didn't Michelle Obama say she has, "Never been proud of her country"?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
I've thought he is racist long before Glen Beck said it. Reason being is when I heard about his church and relationship with Rev. Wright, I did some serious research on exactly what they teach and what Rev. Wright said. I didn't depend on the MSM to tell me. Obama himself admits he sat in that church for 20 years, but says he didn't hear Rev. Wright say trash that he threw out about whites. I say BS.

I know that if I went to a church whose pastor said the kind of things Wright has said, I would be outta there the first time. I sure wouldn't sit in the church for 20 years if I didn't agree with what was been preached.

There are other things also, but this the top of the list for me.

I didnt quite know abut this rev wright character. I just read about him. I read something he calls white people crackers and stuff in his lectures or whatever you call them. I hate racism of all kinds. And I read he says screw america and stuff... If Obama sat in that church for 20 years, how exactly did he become president? So many people have been tricked and deceived. Obama is nothing like he said hed be or what people thought. He isn't a man of all people like what was presented while campaigning. I'm glad to say I didnt vote for him and no one I know did. We didnt vote mccain either, there was no one good to vote for, as usual.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wright's church used to have a big website with videos of his sermons. The Trinity United Church of Christ. I just pulled up the website and it is NOTHING like it was when Wright was the preacher and Obama first announced his run for the Presidency. Heck, I kinda liked him until I saw that website and found out he had been a member of that church for 20 years. Of course, I had only heard him speak once of twice and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have taken me long to figure I didn't want him as President without checking the website. I just imagine once Wright was exposed as the racist he is and people started checking out the website, they wanted to do away with it ASAP.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join