It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Ah the voice of reason, I was beginning to think that too few had actually watched these incredible pieces shared with us as a gift.

I am really pleased to hear that George Knapp has become one our elite members, I look forward to much more from him in the future as I cant get enough of his personality, intelligence and style.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In 1997 I tried to contact Philip Corso via William Birnes/Chip Beck to be told that he couldn't help me with my research regarding an event in July of 1951. Today both Birnes and Beck know they made a huge mistake when denying me that courtesy. (mainly due to my dogged determination to correct history)

I've never been into researching UFO's and never planned on being where I am today. ITS too late now.
after my daughter, a friend and myself observed the strange games by the military on an abandon borough airstrip in Alaska in Sept of 1997 when testing some huge flying globe/orb. The three of us got chased by the military while filming the event on a full moon lit night.

My sole reason for wanting to contact Corso was over POW's during the Korean War. I know that the DoD along with the CIA would have approved. But for whatever reason I have had to spend the last 12 years on this insane trail of research.

Its my belief that Corso ended up as a serious security risk over what he knew about top secret flying machines (reverse engineering). I'm positive that the Division X (counter intelligence CIA) had to set up some new memories via mind control for discrediting purposes. (MKULTRA tactics)

I have my reason's for believing this angle which are based upon honest research thru many archives.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

In your world of "More is better" the Dolphin or Whales would reign supreme in this Universe because their brains have far superior functions than a lot of our modern oceanic technology. Or perhaps the mockingbird would be waging war for oil since it's brain mass is the largest, per ratio.

Just because a species would have less lobes doesn't mean it's intellectual function is any less.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very interested in his comments about these beings interests in sex reproduction organs and cloning.

These comments alone show me he is serious in his research and knowledge as it is a much overlooked but most important area in this subject.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The picture of the alien is interesting as to how the shaded area shows what looks like more detail as an indentation, much like an ear. Kinda like the Star Trek Ferengi.

I'd like to point out that a couple of my experiences involved the one weapon or device that was mentioned by a history channel Corso video that looked similar to a a wand lighter.

The lower settings on this device appeared to be able to heal a wound as if to accelerate the healing process and higher settings that would cut a hole through something, similar to the surgical coring on cattle. So, I assume it's used for medical purposes and not just for defense as a weapon.

I'm also under the impression that such a craft as at Roswell crash, may have been a similar agenda likened to the Trojan Horse. We've already heard of the ones we can't see as mentioned in Budd Hopkins book; Sight Unseen. ( crop circles?)

Some agendas have appeared to be deceptive. There's so many angles to these stories. Just because Corso possibly knew of some things, wasn't and stiil isn't likely to be the real truth either.

He may have been a mind control disiniformant. Good to see him and these videos anyway.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Excellent example about grandfatherly narratives.

I think it's more than unfair.

I think it's an irrational addiction to a TYPE II ERROR.

So called "super rationalists" seem compulsively driven to prance about in language that's designed to sound quite erudite and scientific and above all . . . super skeptical . . .

as though such were fool proof routes to knowledge.

They seem to fail utterly to realize that

a wholesale egregious and outrageous

BIAS in behalf of a TYPE II ERROR is

JUST AS HAZARDOUS, EVEN DEADLY

as a bias in behalf of a TYPE I ERROR.

Believing NOTHING is there when SOMETHING REALLY IS THERE

can be just as deadly as

believing SOMETHING is there when NOTHING really is.

Actually, a TYPE II ERROR BIAS CAN BE MORE DEADLY.

Believing NOTHING is there when AN ANGRY BEAR IS REALLY THERE

can leave one very BARE BONES'd.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
What gets me is that people have no problem accepting this gentleman's word on working under and with Eisenhower or being Secretary General. They don't question whether or not he was put in charge (by President Eisenhower) of training and arming foreign troops. All that is perfectly acceptable.

BUT, when he starts talking about extraterrestrial autopsies ... well, obviously the man must be crazy. And in fact, the person even referencing the video must be a wack-o as well.

What makes this subject so un-acceptable for MOST people??? Is it that it makes them feel inferior as a species? Maybe it completely undermines their religion? I'm not sure. But, what I am sure of is that their has to be other intelligent beings in this Universe (simply from a mathematical standpoint). And it makes perfect sense to me that they haven't made contact with our primitive thinking, emotion filled species.

I dunno. Maybe the government is in the right about not releasing any information or acknowledging an extraterrestrial present. The majority of our species' mind's are still too feeble to accept the information.

It's sad really. It just shows me that human kind has a lot more evolving to do before we really start to understand our lives and this Universe we all exist in.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by tyranny22]

I know why, even though I agree with you. People can accept that Aliens exist out there in the vastness of the universe. People can accept that they might have interstellar capabilities. People can not accept that they have come to earth. For some reason our little blue ball is off limits to aliens in the minds of many. I've seen many skeptical and regular average joes say they could believe there is other life out there, but it never visited earth. I'm sure it's with good reason. Think about how hard that would be for some people, how scared it would make them. Most of them instantly would jump to the conclusion of invasion. I guess disregarding everything having to do with aliens visiting earth is more of a defense mechanism than anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I know why, even though I agree with you. People can accept that Aliens exist out there in the vastness of the universe. People can accept that they might have interstellar capabilities. People can not accept that they have come to earth. For some reason our little blue ball is off limits to aliens in the minds of many. I've seen many skeptical and regular average joes say they could believe there is other life out there, but it never visited earth. I'm sure it's with good reason. Think about how hard that would be for some people, how scared it would make them. Most of them instantly would jump to the conclusion of invasion. I guess disregarding everything having to do with aliens visiting earth is more of a defense mechanism than anything.

Actually, some of us can accept that there MAY be life "out there". I really doubt that if there is life out there that it has "interstellar capabilities". But in the science fiction belief that there are aliens with such a capability to travel the infinity of space - why are some of you so arrogant to insist that they MUST be visiting "our little blue ball"? That would equate to me, an "intelligent" Earth life form, travelling from my home in Washington state to - let's say Australia, just to look at an amoeba farm. Why would I travel all that distance to see something so mundane?

You people attack our logical thinking with ridiculous insults such as ""how scared it would make them". I have absolutely no fear of the unknown or death or being wrong about something. If there are aliens visiting Earth, why don't they just land publicly? They are superior to us after all so we pose no real threat to them. Are they simply obeying the governments of Earth? That is like you sitting because your dog told you to sit. There must be some teenage aliens that don't bend to authority so they fly around Earth with their "high beams" on just so we will notice them. And then they "tag" our wheat and corn fields with their graffiti simply to defy the authority.

If the clumsy "superior" aliens actually did land publicly, I would have no choice but to accept that they are here. I would not jump to the conclusion that they are here for an "invasion".It is not a "defense mechanism", it is simply logical questions and doubts that you have no logical answer for so you answer back in your blind faith with insults and condescending comments. Wow, that really encourages me to change my mind on this subject.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yo Skeptic Overlord,

I love that you have an ATS exclusive interview, and I want to hear more from Jerome Corsi, so I am glad you did this, however, I am having a problem with the video. I can't seem to rewind or find any slider bar or pause or anything. What's the deal with this? The way it's embedded? Or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Edit: #, Jerome Corsi is a political dude, my bad, I meant Phillip Corso

[edit on 13-8-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Earth is under quarantine. Without authorization, galactic travellers can't just drop in.

I remember what the talk around the dinner table was about in the 50's. I think we have just gotten complacent about what is going on behind closed doors.

I will never likely buy his book. The one I am writing has my own experiences to draw conclusions from. BTW- don't look for my book in the book store. It is a hands on book with live characters.

SO - thanks for the information, I will watch later.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
That would equate to me, an "intelligent" Earth life form, travelling from my home in Washington state to - let's say Australia, just to look at an amoeba farm. Why would I travel all that distance to see something so mundane?

A more accurate analogy would be a entomologist traveling from Washington State to Australia to look at some newly discovered bugs. That would be perfectly normal, yes? Remember, every living thing on Earth is unique to Earth; an intelligent species would find the whole planet absolutely fascinating - in the same way we would find even the most mundane alien planet fascinating. Anyway, maybe they're so advanced that traveling to Earth is as easy as walking to my bathroom

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After watching parts one through six, I can honestly tell you that Mr. Corso has some type of memory issue. He was asked a question about how a craft disappeared, and then he rambled on about another incident. You can see the confusion in his eyes.

I am glad that the interviewers were interested in finding actual reports. It shows that Knapp strives to find evidence, so his research will have some type of credibility.

If you watch time frame 03:47-03:50 (part 7), you will see a jump from someone editing the film. I saw that a few times in the previous films. Corso was in the middle of explaining something, but he was cut off right in mid sentence. What's going on? Was this staged?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

As for why they would want to visit our planet:
If you were traveling through the Sahara, would you not stop at an Oasis? Maybe you wouldn't stop at EVERY Oasis, but certainly, you'd have to stop an ONE eventually.

As for why they wouldn't just land and say "Here we are":
Because our society is set up around mythological "truths" we hold as pillars to our society. Just their presence on this planet would undermined nearly ALL religions. It WOULD cause mass chaos across the ENTIRE PLANET.

We are an extremely primitive species that only recognizes some 10,000 years of it's history. Anyone traveling the Universe would have at least that amount (and probably 10 times that) of time of technological advancement on what we currently have. Meaning, more than likely they've put aside any differences they had with their species in an effort to further advance with evolution.

We still kill each other for natural resources, greed and belief in whatever "God" we worship. Our species is not ready to accept that we are not the "End all, be all" of the Universe ... and if I were observing an alien species I certainly wouldn't want to be the cause of it's demise by showing up and saying, "Hey, we're here. Everything you've ever been taught to believe in is based on a lie. OK, well I got places to go, so see you later ... in another couple hundred thousand years."

It's my belief that we'll have to begin exploring beyond our own solar system before any extraterrestrial species makes it's presence known. At least, any responsible species would do so.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks George Knapp and ATS for sharing this really marvelous interview.

As far as I see it was Colonel Philip Corso a very sincere and trustworthy man, and was therefore a very important and valuable whistleblower.
I really enjoyed this interview and listened as far as possible very careful to all the things Colonel Corso said.
Besides all those very interesting things of which I already was aware of some, I found these extra interesting to mention.
First this marvelous but o so true saying of him.

The more the debunkers screamed, the more better we liked it”.

Right.

Then his remarks about the “low gravity” area’s and the one particular case that has happened to one of the recovered missiles back then.

• That all the holes where like the screws where taken out. Where did I did see something like that happening for the first time? It was in the film close encounters of the third kind, quite amazing isn’t it?

• The engine look like it was taken apart by hand.

• What happened in a base in Russia, where the UFO’s come over the airdrome and the next day they found out that the tower was felt apart because all the rivets where fall out of the holes.

Then his encounter with a being of which he make a drawing and the part of his communication he had with it.
That when he said at a certain moment to the being “what do you offer” and the being said “a new world if you can take it”.

Then his remarks about the Sumerian civilization and the name for the beings they had obvious where in contact with then, the Igigis.
Here is what Jim Marss said in a also very interesting interview on project Camelot.

Just as a “for instance”: I truly believe that one of the main reasons for our precipitous invasion of Iraq was to make a beeline for Baghdad, and use a mob scene as a cover, for a very concerted effort to loot the Iraqi National Museum. What were they after? They were after newly discovered artifacts, tablets, scrolls and such that were being found in the ancient Sumerian cities of Uruk and some of these other places by French and German archaeological teams -- interestingly enough, the two countries who were most opposed to our entry into Iraq.

And what was taken? Very possibly knowledge of ancient energy manipulation technology. And this gets into anti-gravity and a bunch of weird and exotic technologies that conventional science would laugh at. But then, when you really study the issue, you find that these technologies have been worked on since at least World War II and have been kept under very ultra-secret classification programs ever since, because this is our leading edge technology.

So, you can see how it all ties together; Ancient history, UFOs, secret societies, the world government. It’s all part of the same big ball of wax, and unless you back off and take that broad overview and study a wide variety of topics, you’re never going to figure out what’s going on.

www.projectcamelot.net...

Then his remarks about the amazingly precise laser like cutting instruments that are used during cattle mutilations.

So, to keep it short, a really marvelous interview indeed.

[edit on 13/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good interview, I'm a fan of Knapp and Corso's account is interesting. Knapp doesn't actually accept his account at face-value. He's said in interviews that it's got descriptions that are unlikely, scenarios that don't happen under military protocols etc. On the other hand, I think it was Knapp that pulled Corso's file under FOIA for Stan Friedman, he said it was the thickest file he's seen. Illustrious career and great pedigree.

All of which leads to the main point...none of the credible, experienced UFO researchers are 100% about Corso. He's considered as yet another layer in that crazy cake known as Roswell. A few see Roswell as almost a distraction from other areas. It's point and counter-point ever since that first news headline...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/615c938d369e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0c3c74a6937.jpg[/atsimg]

A lot of people see it as either true or disinfo. I spent years thinking it was true and then was convinced it was all BS. The more anyone looks into Roswell the muddier it gets. The only clear thing about the account is that something crashed in '47 and a lot of effort has gone into burying it and exposing it ever since. Corso is another aspect of the smokescreen that conceals the whole damn incident...frustrating. On the bright side...there are other events like Kecksberg and a mountain of persuasive evidence that someone, somewhere knows a lot more than we'll ever know.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

OK, so suppose we follow your analogy. Why would they be hiding from us? Do we hide when we are studying a new form of life? Why would we care if the new Amazonian Purple Spotted Frog we just discovered and are studying knows we are there looking at it?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thank You SO, Springer, and Mr Knapp!!!!

This is PREMIUM content and a major scoop!!

Through my many years of researching the topic and reading many books on the subject, including Corso's excellent writings, I am still largely undecided but have come to several sub-conclusions on various aspects.

#1) I have never seen a successful debunking of Corso, everything people say is usually opinion not fact.

#2) His mentioning about how they would find technology a day after it had "disappeared", or in one instance in Russia, the day after UFOs flew over the site; and the technology was taken apart "by hand" it appeared, as if the Aliens were actually studying our creations by disassembling them.

This is very interesting information and it goes perfectly with many of the other pieces of the puzzle, further inferring that we are being studied in a direct scientific manner.

#3) There is a distinct possibility that Corso could be half truth/ half disinfo. The prospect that he could have been subjugated to MK ULTRA style mind control/manipulation is a possibility we cannot discount.

#4) My overall assessment is that Corso is one of the more credible sources we have for information, his credentials are impeccable, and his knowledge is vast.

#5) He for sure knows way more than he is revealing. I have a feeling he is only giving us scraps, IE : He is giving us about 10% of the information available to him.

#6) Overall, Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that Phil Corso is the real deal. This man gave us a legitimate lead.

Again , thank you ATS + Knapp for releasing this video as it is premium content and I hereby award you guys with four thumbs up!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

See my reply above.

The Amazonian Purple Spotted Frog hasn't built an entire society based upon mythical figures. And I assume (though I've never encountered a Amazonian Purple Spotted Frog) that this amphibian doesn't kill other Amazonian Purple Spotted Frog's out of greed or religious belief.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

So then why won't they interfere and save us from ourselves. Even us as an immature uncivilized species will try to keep endangered species on Earth from becoming extinct. Usually we are unsuccessful, but at least we try. Why won't they? Are they just waiting for us to destroy ourselves so they can have this little "oasis" to themselves?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join