It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I jumped back to this thread to see the replies, Like some of you had said this post is hilarious. (which it is)

Ive noticed a few trends here.

The ones who understood it...

The ones who MISUNDERSTOOD IT.

You can easily tell the difference between the sleep, and awake.

if everything is true, were living a lie, and if were living a lie then it must all be true.

Wish i could flag this thing again and again and again...

Zeit, i know its frustrating out there, we all have our battles.... But i think you over killed on this one, at least killed me with all the laughter

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

And then there's YOU - you suave looking French man looking cool dragging back on a choffy - And I CALL HOAX!

That photo (of a suave looking French man looking cool dragging back on a choffy (which would make the French ladies swoon)) is NOT YOU - I have seen this same photo in a 1942 french underwear catalog and I HAVE BEEN TOLD there is PROOF ... I don't actually have it - BUT ITS BEEN DISCUSSED AND DEBUNKED BEFORE. period. No need to search either... anyway YOU need HELP!

I feel sorry for you - and only want the best for you: clean underwear.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

LOL

Your sarcasm is killing me.

BTW im Italian not french!!!

Can i ask how we got underwear from cigs?

Wait i cant, its been already discussed and labeled hoax... (crap)

Were all a hoax, we are just a figment of a collective imagination loop through space/time controlled by higher levels of dimensional consciousness!

(mind explodes)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Due to popular demand, we are extending our FREE MERCURY GIVEAWAY!!!

This time with ADDED BONUS!!!!

Too scared for shots? NO PROBLEM! Don't want to get your teeth drilled? We've got you covered!!

Due to unforseen surplus, we here at CeltAngel's Brain Juice Emporium have the solution for you!

Just crack open the special Mercury tubes and down the hatch! No muss, no fuss, and it'll go straight to work!!!!!

Get 'em now, supplies are limited!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
everything they teach u in skool is a lie u dont know anything

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS ! , thank you , thank you , very wise~ it really makes some to re-think since this is exactly what they're thinkin at the moment

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Am i detecting a hint of SARCASUM in your typege lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Don't worry OP, here is someone else feeling at little miffed at the world.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

The nova thing was just a joke, I guess an inside one. I was just watching it on Tuesday and at the end, the host said exactly what you did:

"remember, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Anyway...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by simonecharisse
--Shame-- on this thread's Author. I am sitting in a Library in front of a computer, laughing out loud like a 'tard, cuz of how funny this here thread is, and in a Library you are supposed to be QUIET. Thats why the old lady Librarian ghost in the first 'GhostBusters' movie, went "Shshshshsh!!!" So much for her.

you are in a library... i mean there isn't much more to add to that comment.

Who goes to "library's" - they are OLD - and full of stupid BOOKS that never have anything NEW in them. I feel sorry for you and have asked Libraries be rebuilt as aspartame factories. You think you are sooo smart!

And very likely to be reading a book about gays, nonetheless!
When will they start getting it that we don't want them shoving their gayness in our faces?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
zeitgeist i totally agree in all aspects of what you said. We must abolish these naysayers because we are the think tanks. We think with our wallets, we think with our crotches, we think with our mindless toys, we think with our crafty advertisers and we have money behind us. So we trully think all the time about everything we have been playing with and we give this same deal to the populace. We have brainwashed and become viral in the right way. We succeed because everyone thinks like us and they are as greedy as us because we made them to think they need a piece of paper to make them happy. So they want to be like us. I love mainstream.

All these nuisance things we have eradicated as follows:
self sustainable living
Good clean foods
true freedom
fresh air
self creativity etc

What we have replaced it with:
corporations,
artificial chemicals & poisons
fake freedom
pollution
gadgets etc

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
so when are you gonna get rid of that awful screen name i mean it is basically telling people to watch zeitgeist now and you are totally on the other side of the argument in the film so i shall re-name you donotwatchzietgiestnow ok

can you stick stuff in my neighbors butt

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson River

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
so when are you gonna get rid of that awful screen name i mean it is basically telling people to watch zeitgeist now and you are totally on the other side of the argument in the film so i shall re-name you donotwatchzietgiestnow ok

can you stick stuff in my neighbors butt

LOL good thread you can really catch out who the disinfo's and mainstream believers are. Now to write down some nicknames for next time.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
longest sarcastic comment ever. how unnecessary. almost as much as mine.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
While it's open season...you also forgot:

It's also TRUE that the Nazi ARYANS are the MASTER RACE and that Turko-Ukrainian Ashkenazim 10th Century AD Converts are the CHOSEN PEOPLE !

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

wait, is this opposite wednesday?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I totally agree with you man.. there's no such thing as ghosts, or UFO's, the U.S. government is so pristine of pure goodness that all Governments should be forced into bowing to us and accepting our purity. In fact, the U.S. is so pure and good that the Vatican will name it a saint.. "Saint U.S." to further solidify its purity and greatness...
Like, come on.. it is so true that the Corporations who "supposedly" run this country are monitored by the public and its politicians for maintaining high morale and ethics.. These "few" bad apples like at Enron or Madoff are the last of the bunch and is just so rare that the odds of these companies committing fraud are just so high that it won't happen again...

These Corporations want nothing better than to be supportive and kind of its fellow man and country - The last thing they care about is money.. I hear these claims of reporters being fired b/c they wanted to tell the truth but were not allowed b/c the "Corporations" they were covering threatened to pull the plug on advertising money.. So the story on these "corporations" harming the environment, spending countless millions in lobbying to further secure laws that the public need not know about, or stories on these corporations and dairy farmers that produce so much fertilizer and feces from the billions of chickens and cows raised and slaughtered and that fecal matter, fertilizer and other contaniments seeps into the ground water and harms the drinking water are purely fiction!

Get this - companies like "Purdue" were accused by environmentalists for saying they are apart of the problem and the reason why the "Chessapeake" bay is nearly 50% dead.. that no organism, no nothing lives in these "dead zones" which make up half of the bay now.. the reason these "crazies" say its corporations like "purdue" that caused this is b/c the chickens they raised (590,000,000 year after year) produced so much fertilizer and manure that the high concentrations of nitrogen seeped into the ground and entered all the rivers and tributaries of the NorthEast which all then entered into the Chessapeake.. now, I agree its the high concentration of nitrogen. But, i also agree with the Purdue spokesman who said it was not his farm or other chicken and dairy farms that caused this spike in Nitrogen.. it was the local wildlife population along the rivers !!!! It was the deer, and the fox and the wild boar that ate too much food, gained weight and produced 999,999,999 tons of fecal matter each year that seeped into the ground waters and rivers.. like, Duh - of course it was the wild animals that gained weight.. like they know any better!!

(by the way as you know I am being sarcastic, but I am not being sarcastic about a Purdue Spokesman blaming the nitrogen spike on local wildlife!!!) check out
www.pbs.org/frontline

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WZN... thank you!! I have been muddling around in the spiritual world lately... and I am so lost.

I used to believe in ET's, multidimensionality, Illuminati, and crop circles.
But, alas, I have found salvation in YOU! God only knows where I'd have ended up had you not posted this. The other members scared me, and even though I wanted to believe that our Gov't loves us, I just didn't know how to believe. Now I do! What a freakin' relief.

Thanks to you, I will now throw away all of my organic food, my flouride free water, and my coveted tin foil hat. I will call the cable company to hook me up to the tube so that I can join you all in watching FOX, CNN, American Idol, General Hospital, MTV and NASCAR!! Mickey D's, here I come... right after the Jim Beams.

p.s. great post, WZN!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

OMG...LMMFAO @ hollywood UFO avatar...i gotta hand it to ya, that was great!!!

oh....you don't think that pic is real???? how do you know i didn't take that pic myself??? prove it!!! prove it!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Don't worry OP, here is someone else feeling at little miffed at the world.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by atlasastro]

bahahahaha! I cant breathe

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join