It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The “Second American Revolution” Has Begun

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Self sufficiancy is only possible if there is independence. If we become totalitarian ,kiss the garden goodbye. Thugs can steal food from gardens or spray gardens with chemicals designed to destroy the plants. The fish and game people may confiscate the fish caught without a liscence. Survival hinges on liberty.

Also stay away from GMO soy. It was never intended for human consumption. In addition to making people fat, it interferes with the brains ability to think clearly. This may mean people will need to derive more of their protien from animal sources.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

This is true. When they step in to prevent you from basic food, shelter and water, then is the time to knock them off their pillars.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Once again, the problem isn't the U.S. government, it is the International corporations that have taken over our country.

When you sheople realize this and wake up from the free market con job, then, changes can be made.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Once again, the problem isn't the U.S. government, it is the International corporations that have taken over our country.

When you sheople realize this and wake up from the free market con job, then, changes can be made.

It's the peoples responsibility to regulate businesses, governments passes laws that help aid in multi-national corporations to gain unheard of power.

I guess you suggest giving power to the people that enabled these businesses to be able to take over the government? If that is the case you need to watch throwing around the world "sheople".

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

U.S. Corporate America Is the United States Government and has been for quite some time now.
I am all for taking Our Country Back from Corporations. It is supposed to be We The People, Not We the Corporations!
Change is comming and it Will Not Be the Change Obamanation was talking about!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i like Gerald Celente. plus he's a fellow hudson valley resident as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is a peaceful solution to this problem. I am all for a revolution! I don't like the fact that we have renegade politician's, in capital hill and the LAWMAKERS are responsible for our freedoms being taken away.

I have been following a website that shows American's how we can take our country back in one peaceful decisive motion. That's our vote. I don't want to explain all about it here because it would take too long.

Here's the site: www.kickthemallout.com

The site is packed full of info on how we can use our only power (a vote) to force the politician's to see things OUR WAY. It's not an original idea, but it's catching on quickly and there are many American's like me who are letting people know about this movement.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I agree that a Revolution has begun. The powers that be have divided us into 2 sides. Those fortunate enough to have good jobs and good healthcare against those who do not have these things. (I am in the 'not fortunate' group) I think that the revolution is already in progress and we must all be careful in choosing a side. (and as the old song says 'in not choosing you have still made a choice'. )
We have an opportunity in the internet that links us All together worldwide. My opinion is that the governments of our planet have long depended on the not so blissful ignorance we have had til now of what is really going on. We should all join together in the fight against propaganda put out there to keep us in the dark about what is really going on. Passing along knowledge instead of insults.
Power to the humans who shed light on middle ages tactics being used by any person in power anywhere on the planet.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottabemekc
reply to post by wycky

I agree that a Revolution has begun. The powers that be have divided us into 2 sides. Those fortunate enough to have good jobs and good healthcare against those who do not have these things. (I am in the 'not fortunate' group) I think that the revolution is already in progress and we must all be careful in choosing a side. (and as the old song says 'in not choosing you have still made a choice'. )

I dont think teh division is in material possessions but instead .. the very basic premise...

who is sovereign in the United States, the individuals or the Tryannical Federal Government

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
YOU WANT A REVOLUTION? THEN VOTE OUT EVERYONE WHO IS HOLDING AN ELECTED POSITION IN GOVERNMENT. LET NOT ONE OF THEM ESCAPE THE VOTERS WRATH. EVEN THE NEWBIES, HAVE TO GO.
CLEAN OUT THE GARBAGE, AND START TOTALLY OVER.

INSIST ON ALL NEW JUSTICES, AND ELIMINATE THE SPECIAL SUB COMMITTEES, AND LIFE LONG POSITIONS OF POWER.

INSIST ON TERM LIMITS.

GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE. GET RID OF THE IRS. DISBAND THE DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES. GET RID OF THE COLLEGE ELECTORATE VOTING SYSTEM. INSIST ON ONE VOTE, ONE COUNT RULE.

BECOME A PERSONA NON GRATA VOTER. BE AN INDEPENDENT. DON'T JOIN PARTIES. DON'T SUPPORT THEM.

INSIST THAT THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION BE FOLLOWED. INSIST THAT WE ARE A REPUBLIC OF INDIVIDUAL STATES WHO ARE EACH SOVEREIGN. NOT A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNDER A FEDERAL RULE.

ENFORCE THE IDEOLOGY THAT THE 2ND AMENDMENT MILITIA IS THE PRIVATE CITIZEN.
SEAL OUR BORDERS.
THROW OUT EVERYONE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY, INCLUDING THEIR ANCHOR BABIES UNDER 18. IMMIGRATE LEGALLY, OR GET THE HELL OUT!
IMPOSE STRICT LIMITED IMMIGRATION. USE THE AUSTRALIAN METHOD.
If your here illegally, you have no rights, or claims to American tax payer supported benefits.

Then on another note:

EXECUTE DRUG TRAFFICKERS, AND ALL USERS. THEY ARE OF NO USE TO A CONSTRUCTIVE SOCIETY. THEY ARE DESTRUCTIVE, AND NOT WORTH OUR TIME, ENERGY, MONEY TO PROSECUTE, JAIL OR REHABILITATE.
INSIST THAT NO NATION THAT PRODUCES AND EXPORTS ILLEGAL DRUGS IS SAFE FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. IT SHOULD BE PART OF A NATIONAL PROGRAM, THAT WE WILL USE ANY AND ALL EFFECTIVE MEANS TO END A NATIONS ABILITY TO PRODUCE ILLEGAL DRUGS, NOT EXCLUDING LOW YIELD NUCLEAR OPTIONS, DEADLY CHEMICALS, AND NERVE AGENTS.
( TO HELL WITH THE ENVIRONMENT, DRUGS ARE POISONING THE GLOBE )
Since we call it a "WAR on DRUGS", proof is in the results of action...

THIS IS A SCOURGE ON HUMANS THAT MUST BE EXPUNGED...

YOU WANT A REVOLUTION? THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...VOTE THE SCUMBAGS OUT...VOICE YOUR DEMANDS. EFFECT REAL CHANGE WORTH HAVING, NOT CAMPAIGN RHETORIC, AND MEDIA DRIVEN PROPAGANDA THAT WAS SOLD AD NAUSEAM THE LAST TIME, AND STILL IS.

IT IS VERY APPARENT THAT THE POLITICIANS ACT LIKE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE VOTER, OR THAT THEY FEAR REPRISALS...

WHAT THEY NEED IS A DAMNED GOOD VOTER SPANKING, AND THEN BE SENT HOME PERMANENTLY.

I GUESS YOU COULD SAY, I AM FED UP WITH EVERYTHING !

( Do not under any circumstances, allow yourself to be duped into taking up fire arms against your fellow citizen. Even if the jack booted thugs come knocking, follow the law...don't be stupid. Things are going to get rough and tough for most of us. Get loud, mouthy, vote and make them account for their actions. Defend your right to speak freely. Don't threaten! Attend town halls, and read the Congressional Record. Demand transparency of government. If they fight it, get rid of them. I guess I would strongly suggest that you be a law abiding citizen, and set a good example. Don't violate the law willfully. If you do, at some point your going to end up having those Jack Boots pushing down on your face, after you have screamed "don't tase me bro'! " )

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
U.S. Corporate America Is the United States Government and has been for quite some time now.

Exactly

Government is merely a shadow of business. I said it years ago, and Ill say it now.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I like Gerald Celente, and I feel fairly confident of his predictions, however non violence protest does not seem to work in today's world... Ghandi was lucky in that the British Empire was not in the phase of being a totalitarian ruthless regime at the time... a hundred years before and there may have been a different outcome. Lets not forget today's agitators that are paid to turn peaceful protest into violence.. even if all the protesters are peaceful, these groups infiltrate and cause enough of mayhem to allow the police to use heavy handed techniques.

So what options do you have? none, this is all about business and even if you could convince the Government to change direction, will you be able to change the corporations
who are driving the real change???

I mean, how worthwhile is it to them to pay a "western" employee (US, UK etc) high wages and high rent when they can get low wages and low rent thus a higher return in the far east. What are your jobs worth to them.. except perhaps they see you as eating away at their profit margins.

Up until WW2 the Bank of England was independent, near by is a building called KAYs which stands for the Kings Arms Yard (I worked at the BoE and KAYs for a there a while) this building was NOT to house soldiers to protect the bank, but rather to hold soldiers to lay siege to the bank when the Monarchy was after a bit of cash to wage a war.. The terms of the wars, and which wars actually got the cash, where the ones the bankers/businesses approved of.. the wars that make a profit, or generate enough wealth for the bankers to make it a worthwhile investment.

Now that still stands today..

In the last 30 years the UK has been sold off, the UK makes very little.. except perhaps bolting together cars and trains made elsewhere.. We are neither part of Europe, nor the 51st state of the US.. and have no real identity any more, except perhaps as UK plc.

None of our bailout money, none of the quantitative easing is going into creating a future society.. we are not training our young, there is no new infrastructure to take us forward and generate wealth for the future.. we are in fact printing money to stand still... and all the money is simply going into the reserves of the Banks, who I am guess will in time invest that same money in the growing markets like China, or India.. while we in the UK pay back the money our government has borrowed to stand still.

We, the UK appear to me to have NO PLANS FOR THE FUTURE.. and I find that scary. as at some point in the near future, there will be nothing left of the UK, and I am not sure what the reaction will be at that point. I'm guessing it won't be pretty.

Is American bail out money going that way too?
Is the US investing in it's youth?
is it building the infrastructure needed to create the wealth required to repay back these bailouts?

Or is America borrowing money to also stand still, while selling the family jewels?

If that is what Gerald Celente is seeing, I wonder how long before the revolution will be to reclaim what has been sold off and stolen.

Edit - typo

[edit on 5-9-2009 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I do not seek war nor hate.
I do note seek a way that harms.
I do seek that which we can all prosper.
There is a way that does not hate...
and a way that turns a sword into a plow share.
Loves partner is Wisdom.
Many will hear of them...
Few will walk their way...

Your civil war isn't my way...nor of the one I follow.

If it doesn't end with we come in Peace, then it isn't peace at all.

Peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join