It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-employees Claim Blackwater Pimped Out Young Iraqi Girls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ex-employees Claim Blackwater Pimped Out Young Iraqi Girls

rawstory.com

Perhaps the most shocking of those charges —...quoted on Thursday from the employees’ sworn declarations — is that Blackwater was guilty of using child prostitutes at its compound in Baghdad’s fortified Green Zone and that owner Erik Prince knew of this activity and did nothing to stop it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The owner of Blackwater, Erik Prince has renamed his company...now with the name Xe...

Prince has repeatedly insisted his company has done nothing wrong and Blackwater continues to fulfill its contracts with the United States government.

This is outrageous to say the least! I do not know how much more of this sordid news we the people can take...our tax dollars hard at work!

The declarations describe Blackwater as “having young girls provide... sex to Enterprise members in the ‘Blackwater Man Camp’ in exchange for one American dollar.” They add even though Prince frequently visited this camp, he “failed to stop the ongoing use of prostitutes, including child prostitutes, by his men.”

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

to add video

[edit on 7-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Could these guys be any more evil?

Seriously? Is it even possible?

What the hell were they thinking when they allowed mercenaries to operate in a warzone? Erik Prince should be hanged, and every member of Blackwater/Xe deserves to be locked up for life.

This is absolutely sickening, and to think they are still at large overseas...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
He-said, she-said.

Where's the proof? Until I see any (this post shows ZERO evidence, not a single shred), I am pretty offended by this post.

Lame. Lame. Lame.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Could these guys be any more evil?

Seriously? Is it even possible?

What the hell were they thinking when they allowed mercenaries to operate in a warzone? Erik Prince should be hanged, and every member of Blackwater/Xe deserves to be locked up for life.

This is absolutely sickening, and to think they are still at large overseas...

You think a man should be hanged because his ex-employees are accusing him of pimping out little girls?

What if I swore that YOU pimped out little girls, would you hang yourself?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sounds like a lot of pissed off ex-workers "one upping" each other everytime the next person speaks....with no proof i am with you....although if proof were to come forward hanging them would be a good option

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

What? Your offended by someone speaking the truth?
You are not offended that men would prey on innocent girls and use them in this kind of sordid manner?

You are not offended that this kind of inhumane activity takes place on the governemnt dime?

I am left speechless by your post!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

What? Your offended by someone speaking the truth?
You are not offended that men would prey on innocent girls and use them in this kind of sordid manner?

You are not offended that this kind of inhumane activity takes place on the governemnt dime?

I am left speechless by your post!

You're speechless because you obviously didn't take 5 seconds to read my comments.

I am offended by this article because it has no proof. It is just a bottomless, unfounded, unproven ACCUSATION. When people start accepting this garbage as the truth, they lose sight of reality.

I'm not saying this ISN'T the truth, I'm just saying it hasn't PROVEN itself to be the truth, yet you guys are still taking it as if it IS the truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It is the American way, come into their country with the ploy release them from the perils of someones evil requiem. Kill thousands of them in the name of democracy and pimp their little girls. How great is that!

Tru

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

As a reply to myself, I'd like to point out that one person has already called for the hanging of Mr. Prince based on this article.

That is exactly why I am offended. This article does not deny ignorance, it embraces it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Two men have given sworn testimony. Under oath, with the penalty of purjury given thier sworn testimony...if they are simply fibbing they will be prosecuted, believe me. The kind of damage this does to pet projects of the government....

The government will be all over it. They may be killed for giving such testimony. Did it occur to you that the men who are finally telling the truth were sickened by what they knew? Maybe they have daughters of thier own?

That is something right there. We will soon enough know.

It is not a stretch to think men do this kind of thing...
and to let it go...and let it go unreported...
Those are crimes of aiding and abetting.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Two men have given sworn testimony. Under oath, with the penalty of purjury given thier sworn testimony.

That is something right there. We will soon enough know.

It is not a stretch to think men do this kind of thing...
and to let it go...and let it go unreported...
Those are crimes of aiding and abetting.

No, it isn't hard to imagine. I'd go as far as to say I think they might have done this... but, it is ignorant to accept it as truth (and even demand the hanging of a man over it) before it is proven or disproven.

Anyone can swear under oath. Our former president swore that he had no sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky and still got to stay in office- while I can appreciate a sworn testimony, it is by no means a black-and-white source of factual information.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
He-said, she-said.

Where's the proof? Until I see any (this post shows ZERO evidence, not a single shred), I am pretty offended by this post.

Lame. Lame. Lame.

What proof do you want? Semen samples from the young girls who were raped? Video tapes of this going on (do you honestly think they'd record it)? Transaction records for the money exchanged when the children were pimped out?

In this instance, multiple individuals have come forward and admitted under oath that this activity has been going on. The people have remained anonymous because they have been threatened with death by Mr. Prince himself.

Do you honestly believe that corroborated testimony in a court of law does not pass as 'evidence'? Because our legal system would beg to differ. The two individuals who have come forward have done so anonymously. What do you suppose it is that they have to gain from this, exactly?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well Finally the Truth comes out, More and More were are starting to see the big picture on how Evil these people really are . I feel this is only the beginning there is more to come Hopefully this will start to awaken people, the world is truly run by evil people...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
These are shocking allegations but no more shocking than the murder that has been going on there for years. Somehow they have desentized us to coldblooded murder and made it ok to deny people food and medical care. Iraq has been destroyed by the west in some very inhumane ways. The same thing has been and is still happening in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The USA and it's allies are controlled by some very evil people. They are also supported by many of it's citizens. If I weren't a pacifist I would be on the other side fighting against the USA and it's allies.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great thread, didnt hear about this till just now.

This is really appalling. The thing is that this gives all mercenaries a bad name. Many are professionals and perform their job with a passion, and really well. These blackwater men are simply monsters, malicious psychopaths who found a legal outlet.

For many years now I have read about how the other soldiers of fortune didnt like the blackwater guys because they were known as being different in the sense as more vicious.

Difference between a soldier fighting in an established military is that you fight for a cause. Where as a soldier of fortune is just that, someone who fights for fortune. Nothing wrong with that at least they are true to themselves and dont fight for backwards causes (hezbollah, hamas, us army in iraq)

To the member saying he wants proff. I will take the word of multiple witnesses who have everything to lose (including life and limb, especially considering who they are accusing) as evidence any day.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey another great thread BTS!!! Star, And Flag.

IMO the OP is absolute truth. I was watching an interview with David Rockefeller. He noted that more US American politicians should be World traveled; as to create a well seasoned person.

Not many may understand that, but to people who have been avid experiencer's/traveler's of the World; you'll learn it's not always black, and white.

The World is built by the "grey area". I "think" it is around 85%(or high percentage there of) of all people will never venture more than 2 hours from where they were born. Their perception of reality is formulated by the current daily activities necessary to promote their ideology of life.

What I'm saying people is that when you travel, and learn of the "grey area"; that your perceptual nature of the World changes with that.

The things that were of a concrete nature in your head are now all spun around, and thrown upside down. What you knew is NOT what you know now.

A great example of that is the Human Slave Trade. It's one of the largest black market economies in the World. Yes, including in the US, and it really is right in front of you.

The reason the Human Slave Trade can be right in front of you is that the thought process is ******conceptually out of Your range of Perceptions*********

Good find OP

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Blackwater/XE sure is a problem. They are a real danger too. Like the Hessians they are a bonefied army for hire. They actually have a small Navy and chances are some Air Capabilities too.

That they operate outside of the normal chain of command is problematic to say the least.

Yet at the same time because it is such a problematic situation it would certainly behove some people to destroy this company by hook or by crook. To that end and regard I think it's wise to wait for all the evidence and for it to be presented and for it to be weighed and judged before rushing to judgement.

People guilty of crimes should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Yet people not guilty of crimes shouldn't be railroaded tarred and feathered and branded simply because it rids us of a politically embarassing and dangerous problem.

Though I have no proof to substantiate it I liken Blackwater/XE to a Right Wing Death Squad.

Now that the Left Wing is in power, they for sure, for sure would like to see them go.

I would like to see them go too, but based on what they actually did, in a real trial instead of trial by media.

The sad truth is that the only thing that might be standing between us as average citizens and a highly politicized left wing national police force one day soon would be a Blackwater/XE or the type of men and women who work/worked for them.

We really need to get a new machine that seperates the Baby from the Bath Water better, too many things that shouldn't be thrown out are getting thrown out these days in the wash.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
For what it's worth I said a few years ago, at the height of reports of Blackwater mercenary excesses, that when the war in Iraq is long over that they will be held to account for their actions.

You see, Bush and Co wanted someone to do the dirty business so they contracted out the tasks to offset liabilities. There is no national security secrecy protection for mercenaries, Blackwater themselves can't point at the security services in defence of their activities. They will carry the can because they were paid for this role.

And what about the paedophilia? They are disgusting creatures that should be hounded out of civil societies. Name and shame them!

It will be only a matter of time before law firms start sending out teams of lawyers to track down the victims of Blackwater to sue these psychotic cretins. That's capitalism and freemarket economics for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Blackwater do have aircraft now. I don't have the article in front of me, but they do have aircraft.

They contracted with a factory out of Brazil to build what I'd liken' to WW 2 fighter craft.

No kidding, it's for crowd control, and I forget, but the planes have either 50 cal machine guns, or 20mm cannons on board. They are deployed in the States.

The article came out around 1 to 1 1/2 years ago.

<<   2  3 >>

join