It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Field , Light Anomaly Video with small Alien entity ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe is reporting a story about a video that supposedly captured a strange light anomaly on camera near East Field where the "woven" crop circle recently appeared. the video shows a weird light changing shape and if you look close enough, you might see somekind of figure or what they are calling an "entity"

Video: Light Anomaly at Crop Circle Site

Linda Moulton Howe shares a "fascinating and highly strange...movie of a light anomaly that seems to release a 'small entity' near Knap Hill and East Field (Wiltshire, England) on July 7, 2009, one week before more high strangeness in the East Field on July 14, 2009, when the woven basket circle emerged."

Coast to Coast A.M.

www.earthfiles.com...

Direct Video Link....

mfile.akamai.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks easynow.....

That sounds interesting.

Unfortunately I can't get any of the videos to work.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

sorry to hear you can't see the video. the link in the Coast to Coast article should work if you have windows media player or quicktime player. other than that i don't know what to tell you.

i am not much of a 'aliens are making crop circles' believer but this story is interesting. the video shows some really strange lights that i have no explanation for and i still haven't decided if the little "entity" dude is just pareidolia or not ? i was waiting to see what others say about it.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm with you.

I'm not "into" the whole crop circle thing. Nevertheless I'd be interested to see the video.

I'll try to get something sorted with it. I notice I get error messages when I try to play some (a small number) of windows media or quicktime videos. I'm running the latest of everything, so I don't why it happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
the light was strange but the creature looked like a fox(imo)or something that size(small badger)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

link to other thread for later reference

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by easynow]

join