It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where To ' Video-Ambush' a UFO ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Like many folks who are interested in UFOs , I have been frustrated by the generally low quality of imagery... which has been blamed on low-quality equipment, and the unpreparedness of the typical witness with a camera.
These seem to be plausible enough reasons.

I have noticed a disconcerting rise in the availability of videos depicting tragedies and accidents caught on video. Many of these videos come from fixed cameras at intersections and such.

So- is it possible to 'stake out ' a place with excellent quality video cameras that are always ' on ' ? If so , then where might one concentrate such cameras ? Are there known UFO intersections ?

The only things that have occured to myself are :
1. The average atmospherics should be clear and high visibility expected.
2. Resolution should be as high as possible, as objects ( should they appear ) could be at great distances from the camera.

Would infrared or other light frequency detectors be useful ?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Skelkie3]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This article may be of interest to you, I would suggest looking further into countless UFO cases documented throughout recent times. This can be done at the UFO Casebook website here. There are several high quality images, with descriptions and such. However, I cannot prove the authenticity, I do know that several studies on U.F.O.'s have reported that Hoax's only account for a small amount of actual cases.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thanks for the link , lots of useful technical info there.

Alas, it seems that UFOs are more or less a random occurence ( though people seem to gather around ' area 51 ' for exemple, hoping for sightings ).

new topics

join