It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING Photo / Video - Face Shaped Orb - Perth, Australia - UPDATED! Enhanced

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolchak

Thanks for that its great!
What are your thoughts on what we are seeing here?
I still say this is an "ET" in another dimension and not a ghost...

but then again maybe ghosts are dimensional and the same thing?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Didn't the guy who filmed this sign up to comment on the video?

Can you remember his nickname?

I recall posting on that thread 2-3 weeks ago.

I'll see if I can find the thread & let you know the guy's name.

If he was fair dinkum, he sounded like he had some problems.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here it is.

The previous thread is this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The guy who took the video has the ATS ID stanley03061973.

Here's one of his posts from the 27.4.09:

"THIS MY STORY THIS IS WHEN I STARTED HEARING THEM, I’ve being getting attacked by these since 1996, it started in house I was living with a couple of mates. . I was 23 young, 1 of me mates ewes to play with electronics. I started hearing people talking when I was in me room but I let it go and then they just started tormenting me. I thoughts me mates had some bugs in me room, electronic devices that can hear u. and making sure I hear them, I was searching long and hard around to try and find them. But I couldn’t find them. So they would go out and I would stay home all the time thinking there parked up the road with the bugs. I was scared they were coming to get me. I could hear them talking about me and they would laugh, I decided to move. I had an enough got angry with them and said your bugging me room and #. So I said I'm moving and moved, heard them there is well. They made me bit more physic than I already was I mean I couldn’t move around people I was scared I just knew what people were going to say and do I was #ing me self I became paranoid I just stayed at home full on. I decided to move again and again till 9 year’s go I moved here. I was fed up by now so I got over blaming me mates and started thinking it was aliens or spirits. I just kept it quiet no 1 new only when it started so I just took it. But up till two years ago I hadn’t had an infrared web camera. I seen 1 in a shop and bought it .40$ I came home plugged it in and bingo this is what has been tormenting me all this time. That why I'm angry with them because they’re so tormenting I've tried every thing to get rid of them. I still aren't convinced what they are spirits or aliens because they change. Back and forth. There’s heaps more I could tell but I'm not much of a writer thanx. I have tried being nice but there are so many different entireties I don’t know whose whom. There’s to names they refer to some times. They are RAY AND PETER but I think ray is short 4 grey, & repeater short peters short 4 reptilian they r like there bosses. They r very repetitive thanx 4 listening. I'm trying to get rid of them from Paul. I need a sound wave detector to show you what I'm hearing and what they r saying to me. My you tube site is stanley03061973 and you will be amazed nothing like it any where I've got orbs on still frame camera to I will put them on when I get the cord thanx stanley03061973 is my you tube. They make my ears pop like when your going up a hill and stays like that till they do what they do. I don’t know what to do I'm dumb founded.They r like the lyre bird they can mimic anything ive tried every ...................I GOT HIS ONE YESTERDAY MORNING PERTH AUSTRALIA TIME IT WAS ABOUT 5.50 IF U GO TO VID 71 ON YOU TUBE THAT WILL EXPLAIN MOST OF IT ,BUT MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IF ASKED THEY RECKON THEY IN EVERY VIDEO THATS WHAT THEY SAY PEACE TO ERATH WE ARENT ALONE LOOK FOR YOUR SELF"

Like I said.....there's some problems there.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Thanks for posting that Sam. What do you mean problems?

Do you think this guy opened some dimensional portal and well these critters just follow him and perhaps feed of his energy - but he seems to be not afraid of them (which is a good thing) and tackling the problem - seeking help online.

Sometimes I think of all the people in the world that have paid a heavy price for not been able to document this kind of stuff. Some would be locked up in loony bins - some probably took their own lives - it could have ruined many more...

I see this as a breakthrough and this shows why the net is so important to such people with , well, bizarre issues like this.

I'm wondering if this guy searched for help from a ghostbuster/psychic type? This guy could make a change in human perception into other dimensions. This man could be a modern day discoverer into that untapped realm!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Sam60

Thanks for posting that Sam. What do you mean problems?

Do you think this guy opened some dimensional portal and well these critters just follow him and perhaps feed of his energy - but he seems to be not afraid of them (which is a good thing) and tackling the problem - seeking help online.

Sometimes I think of all the people in the world that have paid a heavy price for not been able to document this kind of stuff. Some would be locked up in loony bins - some probably took their own lives - it could have ruined many more...

I see this as a breakthrough and this shows why the net is so important to such people with , well, bizarre issues like this.

I'm wondering if this guy searched for help from a ghostbuster/psychic type? This guy could make a change in human perception into other dimensions. This man could be a modern day discoverer into that untapped realm!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

Hey WZN...... it's good to see you mate

Why do I say problems?

Well, he starts off by saying the "things" were attacking him. He really does sound disturbed.

I reckon if the "things" are really there, then there's no way of knowing they aren't negative or evil. Who knows what they might be doing with or to the guy. There might be a "trickster" element to it.

I reckon if those "things" aren't really there, then it's obvious what the problem is.

If he's hoaxing, then he has a different sort of problem here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I too thought of hoax 1st up - typically laser pointers would be the method - but I dunno - he seems legit and 'fair-dinkum'. I suppose you have to believe in other dimensions to begin to understand where I am coming from after now thinking it is real.

Are there not historical records past, right up to now, where strange entities have been documented and cataloged? The fact this is also documented world wide - not just Perth suburbia?

The thing that gets me is they follow this guy, which could mean anything - perhaps he is a gatekeeper, perhaps he has special intuitive abilities. I guess if you don't roam outside the square "that makes no sense" box then you'll never open up to believe even if what you see ... is real (if it is).

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

But, don't you think the poor guy sounds like he's in a bit of a mess?

Did you get time to read his post (above) that I copied into this thread? He talks about getting attacked, trying to get rid of them, reptilian problems, etc...

If they're real, they sound like bad guys…….like he’s in a game of “Doom” for real.

And then again if they're not real..........

Either way, I hope he's got some good people around him to help him out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

You'd be in a mess too if these critters were zipping around you all day. He sounds not insane - if anything very 'normal' football meat pies kangaroos kind of thing.

His spelling is shocking indicating poor education maybe? But perhaps he has a reason for not being that way...dyslexic comes to mind.

I guess you'd have to put yourself in his shoes (if this is real) and how would you react to what he has captured on video? I'd be pissed at 1st, then want to get to the bottom of it, then well tell them to bugger off, which looks like the stage he is at now!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well.....

If you get any more info about him & his "things", let us know.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi There Wise Ones,

I'v said this in other Orb posts and I will say it again.

Dust flying around shows up like that using night vision, it glows.

In the second Vid he has the window open with the dust flying in from out side, thats if he is not stiring the dust up from behind the Cam some how.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos........

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
Hi There Wise Ones,

I'v said this in other Orb posts and I will say it again.

Dust flying around shows up like that using night vision, it glows.

In the second Vid he has the window open with the dust flying in from out side, thats if he is not stiring the dust up from behind the Cam some how.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos........

Well exactly......

In that 2nd video it looked like he was standing in a gale.

It really did look like dust (& maybe a few bugs) getting blown around, as is the case with all "orb" pictures & videos that I've seen.

Whilst I'm not an "orb" advocate, I found this one interesting to discuss due to the "face" & due to my impression the guy is doing it a bit tough.

Like one of the members said in the other thread, it reminded me of these…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdcfbe0ae300.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hey mate i wish it was moths have a look at me homepage and u will c for yourself here it is got another 1 lastnight have a look at video 105
www.youtube.com... pleaes spread the word its the truthy watch and u will c for your self or come and see for youself thanx paul cochrane

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hey mate i wish it was moths have a look at me homepage and u will c for yourself here it is got another 1 lastnight have a look at video 105
www.youtube.com... pleaes spread the word its the truthy watch and u will c for your self or come and see for youself thanx paul cochrane

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stanley03061973

hey there its nice to see on this thread. Were there ever any specific events that you believe started this? Were there any deaths or troubling experiences you've had before this started? Have you done any EVP recordings (electronic voice phenomenon)?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Woah! Stan! Whats crackin mate?! - What the hell is going on - you got to explain this weirdness!

I just watched Alex Collier's 96 At Th Ranch - and he explains as we move from 3rd density into 5th - all things weird will happen, amongst that we will be seeing things I believe such as these...

So my question is you "feel" them where ever you go, and the seem to follow you. What is it about you that makes this so? You seem to have over come any fear - which is brilliant, and now are showing something phenomenal and new.

You must have theories as to why this is happening - the obvious come to mind :

any ET contact? and family members with ESP ect? and family members in the Defense Forces? any werid things happen to you when you were younger that you think may have triggered this?

Thanks for coming here to talk about this! I have more questions - actually perhaps you should start a big thread - I'm sure people would love this...

Thanks mate! And I will ask some more questions later!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thanks for coming here to talk about this! I have more questions - actually perhaps you should start a big thread - I'm sure people would love this...

I think that if stanley03061973 starts a thread about this, it will get ugly very quickly.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Cheers mate
Sam60

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Well most threads are these days Sam or haven't you noticed

He brings PROOF (IMO) to the table - so I dunno, he has been a member for a bit - and after all he's Aussie he can take it right?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Well most threads are these days Sam or haven't you noticed

Or......have you run out of chamomile tea?

He brings PROOF (IMO) to the table - so I dunno, he has been a member for a bit - and after all he's Aussie he can take it right?

I'm not sure about that.....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, I have to admit that the video almost had me convinced that this guy had got something "paranormal"

Thats is, until I read his post (thanks Sam60 for that). It really looks as though it was written by a 12 year old, due the grammar and obvious, simple spelling errors. As well as that, the story is all over the place and doesnt seem to have any clarity. It wouldve been more convincing if the guy had not written anything.

Still a good find

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So what you are saying - people that don't speak or write like you are not worth listening to? Bit judgmental me thinks - perhaps you could go see him, as he is a fellow WA person - actually you should - and then you could debunk this or prove it to be real - either way it's a win win my friend!

Or ain't you that way inclined to do something like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join