It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb with a Face ? Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
supposed ufo orb caught on camera that appears to have the shape of a face.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6381385e1706.jpg[/atsimg]

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Pareidolia or real ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No ideas mate.

Any background info? Like where was this taken, time of day/night, temps, and that kinda thing.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

sorry the only thing i know is, the blog article is saying the video was taken in Perth , Australia

from the blog article...

Paul shot this video on July 24th. In slow motion there is a depiction of a face shaped orb. Paul has maintained this apparition occurs....this is the first time he was able to capture it on video

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

i will contact the uploader on youtube and see if we can get any more info. thanks for the reply

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reminds me a bit of the "Lost Soul" from the computer game Doom 3:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/57b6f60eccd99e59.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe the orb captured on video is of a lost soul.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Fantastic find !! Wow I can't fathom what that is !?!
I mean, I can see, it has the attributes of a concious entity. but what ?

This has opened up a whole new path in my thought process.
Thank You !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi to all....the thread that accompanies the current investigation is located here
phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

Editor, Phantoms and Monsters

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
its kinda funny you brought this up...i have a picture of an orb with a face inside the orb....ill post it when i get home....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
THIS MY STORY THIS IS WHEN I STARTED HEARING THEM, I’ve being getting attacked by these since 1996, it started in house I was living with a couple of mates. . I was 23 young, 1 of me mates ewes to play with electronics. I started hearing people talking when I was in me room but I let it go and then they just started tormenting me. I thoughts me mates had some bugs in me room, electronic devices that can hear u. and making sure I hear them, I was searching long and hard around to try and find them. But I couldn’t find them. So they would go out and I would stay home all the time thinking there parked up the road with the bugs. I was scared they were coming to get me. I could hear them talking about me and they would laugh, I decided to move. I had an enough got angry with them and said your bugging me room and #. So I said I'm moving and moved, heard them there is well. They made me bit more physic than I already was I mean I couldn’t move around people I was scared I just knew what people were going to say and do I was #ing me self I became paranoid I just stayed at home full on. I decided to move again and again till 9 year’s go I moved here. I was fed up by now so I got over blaming me mates and started thinking it was aliens or spirits. I just kept it quiet no 1 new only when it started so I just took it. But up till two years ago I hadn’t had an infrared web camera. I seen 1 in a shop and bought it .40$ I came home plugged it in and bingo this is what has been tormenting me all this time. That why I'm angry with them because they’re so tormenting I've tried every thing to get rid of them. I still aren't convinced what they are spirits or aliens because they change. Back and forth. There’s heaps more I could tell but I'm not much of a writer thanx. I have tried being nice but there are so many different entireties I don’t know whose whom. There’s to names they refer to some times. They are RAY AND PETER but I think ray is short 4 grey, & repeater short peters short 4 reptilian they r like there bosses. They r very repetitive thanx 4 listening. I'm trying to get rid of them from Paul. I need a sound wave detector to show you what I'm hearing and what they r saying to me. My you tube site is stanley03061973 and you will be amazed nothing like it any where I've got orbs on still frame camera to I will put them on when I get the cord thanx stanley03061973 is my you tube. They make my ears pop like when your going up a hill and stays like that till they do what they do. I don’t know what to do I'm dumb founded.They r like the lyre bird they can mimic anything ive tried every ...................I GOT HIS ONE YESTERDAY MORNING PERTH AUSTRALIA TIME IT WAS ABOUT 5.50 IF U GO TO VID 71 ON YOU TUBE THAT WILL EXPLAIN MOST OF IT ,BUT MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IF ASKED THEY RECKON THEY IN EVERY VIDEO THATS WHAT THEY SAY PEACE TO ERATH WE ARENT ALONE LOOK FOR YOUR SELF www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey mate this came of a vid i done yesterday morning have a look at u wiill c the hole tape its at the start on video 70 de=nile have a gork mat i put the link on the site
www.youtube.com... thats were it came from but phantoms and monsters hayi slowed some of me other videos down ,the things reckon there on every video so there is heaps for every 1 to gork out we arent alone i hear these things thanx paul

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stanley03061973

Thanks for posting your story, Stanley03.......

It will be interesting if you post some more of your videos & commentary here on ATS. But you'll need to be ready & able for some robust discussion.

For the record, my own position on these sorts of things is that I'm interested & skeptical.

You know..... if those things really are there you have a problem. If they're not there & you think they are, you have a problem. If you're hoaxing you have a problem.

My conclusion: You have a problem!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

thanks stanley for sharing your story

you got some weird stuff going on there

maybe you can get on video another Orb that has a Face ?

that would definitely make some people think about this

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
it almost looks like a classic pixie or fairy face

interesting video

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thanks for your story Stanley and I'm sorry they're tormenting you.

I saw your "daylight vengeance" video on youtube, and I have to say from an outsiders perspective it's rather funny with these sprites pestering you, they don't seem malicious they just seem playful and childlike.

Whether they're real or not I don't know and can't say, but your vids & story are definately entertaining

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hmm you know what is strange about this, it has appeared somewhere elsethat is a taboo word here on ATS these days with a different soundtrack cutting out the commentary of the guy who shot it, instead claiming it to be a probe from a certain race of Andromadons and that their are forms in the background that are the actual race of people.

Im almost afraid to post the link seeing as the other thread was locked earlier, but it seems like another case of a certain website not telling the whole truth yet again.

So full credit to the OP for bringing the original video to us without any added crap.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Cohen has just been banned again over here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, he's a serial pest.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yeah that was the thread i was thinly disguising. Its a shame we cant bann the guy from the web alltogether.
He has the same vid as the OP but its got some crappy music masking the guy explaining it.
According to him there are aliens in the background and the face is a probe.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It should also be noted that i have had one post removed from his youtube of the same video but with the music, it wasnt offensive i promise. And also i recieved a slightly abusive email from cohen where he concludes that the guy who shot this video originally is a drug addict. Not very nice of him really.

But personally all i see in this video is a blurry moth or insect of some kind. I may be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Really interesting Stanley. I could not help burst out laughing from watching a few of your videos, you are hilarious with the little critters. If its real or not, its still fun

I hope you get rid of them soon though, im sure it isnt as fun being on the receiving end.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
lol
At least now the other version has been taken off of youtube.
I think he got scared off by my email thinking i was the original film maker(im not).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join