It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Hypocrisy Audio found Obama didnt like it when Bush Rushed Through Legislation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Barry! A hypocrite!

How many campaign promises has he broken so far?

Too bad his kool aid sheep will never connect one and one with him.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
This is just how politics works I'm afraid - the opposition always oppose who's ever in power. I don't know why you're surprised, or think Obama is the exception.

I find it hilarious how some of you will find a conspiracy in all of that - shadow govt. controlling etc. When it's just how politician's get to power by saying what people want them to say, and then when in power a more realistic approach is always needed - like pumping money into the economy etc.

the average person doesn't have the intelligence or the expertise to figure out for themselves how to run the economy.

Running for office means saying what the people bark for (which if often a complete load of rubbish) and been president is doing what is actually best from what his advisors and his own economic expertise tells him. Yes they make mistakes, but they don't purposely ruin the economy.

They are human after all - not some aliens/robot/monster trying to get us all. And the same with the rest of the govt. - there are no illuminati after us all. The govt. are the human beings that you elected.
The truth is earned by going out there and talking to those people, that people on here claim are illuminati, aliens, reptilians etc.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by john124]

Sorry, but IMO this is just a perfect example of a "sheeple response" - that's just the way it is, nothing we can do, move along and await further government orders.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
It does not matter who you vote, democracy is an illusion, it has always been a great illusion to make slavery more subtle.

There is no democratic party, or republican party, they are simply double faces of one corporate entity with one policy... they are one same faction and neither... work for your benefit.

Due to incredible level of corruption within every layer of US government and financial system - I seriously doubt one US president can defeat such establishment. Many people invested many years in developing a consistent criminal network focused towards their benefit.

This is a very accurate understanding of what has happened in America. Astute of you to discern this truth. Most Americans haven't figured this out, and it is incredibly frustrating. everyone I try to talk to is so entrenched in "Republican this" or Democrat that" that they fail to see the bigger picture. Which is exactly what the puppetmasters want.

It should come as no surprise that Obama breaks his promises; all politicians break promises. I am inclined to believe that anyone who makes it that far in politics knows that they cannot really hope to push through all of their promises. However, there may be someone naive enough to actually believe his own rhetoric.

Originally posted by jd140As a canidate they have no clue what comes across the Presidents desk. They can promise anything and everything. They might even say these things with the greatest intentions of actually doing what they say. Then they get elected and are privy to all the stuff they normally wouldn't get to see, crap themselves and spend then next 4 years trying to keep at least half of their promises.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You all think Obama is hypocrit. I voted for Ralph Nader in the past but this time I voted for Obama with the hope that he will bring the change that we all need. If he is hypocrit then anybody please tell me what is the solution. I wrote letters to congress and I am doing my part in many ways to bring the change. Unless we all get together and collectively struggle your chatter will not solve the problem. Because Bilderberg is very active and methodically advancing. Look what the Medical Insurance Cartel did. They raise hell in the congress to stop Obama. who we can trust.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by charlie0]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Watch these and you'll understand that they are purposely destroying the economy...

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

And yeah, Obama is a hypocrite... But yeah what can he say if Zbigniew Brzezinski is his secret advisor, and Henry Kissinger and the CFR are instructing his administration on what to do.

I don't understand though, how some members here can talk about the left this and the democrats that while both republicans and democrats are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Seriously, the way presidential candidates that become president do a 180 on practically every single thing they promise is plain weird.Either they are pathological liers who feel no emotion or regret....or as soon as they become president some crazy CIA dude walks in and goes all MK-Ultra on them.Thats the only two viable options imo.

No lol about this, my friend...

I never liked BHO. Didn't vote for him. Like TyrSog, I wrote in Ron Paul's name. First time in my life that I didn't vote straight Republican ticket. All independents this time. All people whom I knew wouldn't win, but when it was over I'd have to right to say, "I didn't vote for the b******."

But, I think Solomons might be on to something. Don't know if it's so much MKUltra stuff, but I have a feeling that Mr. BHO maybe, just maybe, actually thought he'd make a difference. But then he got a whiff of the strange coffee brewing on his first morning in the White House and reality hit. And we all know that reality can suck!

Was I the only one who thought it strange that the first man in Mexico who "died from swine flu" had shaken Mr. Obama's hand just a day or so before succumbing? Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. If this whole swine flu thing is actually contrived, it'd be a great way for handlers to send a message.

After all, it's no hidden fact that a year before the campaigning started, Mr. BHO was an unknown. Any idiot realizes that his handlers put him where he is, and his handlers are keeping him where he is. I don't doubt that, drunk with the euphoric delusion that he was the answer to the world's problems he, at one point, actually believed it was all real, that the people actually wanted him in office and that he would really be able to make a difference.

A young, upwardly moving, dynamic (if somewhat cocky, but aren't they all?) youngster climbing up the political totem pole. In some ways the comparison to JFK were inevitable. Young. Charismatic. Good looking. But then, this fellow wasn't from political royalty, had no ties (ostensibly) to the old money and political machines as the Kennedy dynasty had. A man of the people, with the common touch, even with minority blood flowing in his veins. Whether or not one agreed with his politics, perhaps there was a bit of altruistic ideology there at the beginning.

I'd imagine that the delusion was washed away within the first week on Pennsylvania Avenue.

And what about this?

Originally posted by TyrSog
Those of us who have broken the matrix are just a very minute fraction of the population and are deemed CT nuts anyways through a very effective MSM brainwashing system.

Anyone familiar with the president's comments of July 22nd (or thereabouts) regarding the health care system and the red and blue pills? Reference outside link at Cryptogon.com

Do you think he didn't know what he was saying? That he was ignorant of the pop-culture connection that would surely be made by the unwashed masses? Was that comment just a semiotic slip of the tongue, or was he actually trying to tell us something?

As a young fellow in my eleventh grade chemistry class used to quip, "I'M JUST SAYIN'..."

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We need some kind of law that forces politicians to keep their campaign promises.

If they can't keep them, or won't keep them, they either go to jail or resign.

The only problem is that politicians write the laws...............

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Whenever someone decides to run for President, their first task should be filling out a 200 question survey that all of the citizens have agreed on the questions. If the President then goes back on anything he answered in the survey, there should be an impeachment hearing so that the broken promise is brought to light.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
...And yeah, Obama is a hypocrite... But yeah what can he say if Zbigniew Brzezinski is his secret advisor, and Henry Kissinger and the CFR are instructing his administration on what to do....

Hmm, the CFR instructing the administration on what to do?

Actually, I think they've already said that. And they seem to actually be proud of the fact.

Direct quote from Hillary:

"Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."

[edit on 28-7-2009 by incoserv]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So basically a politician bashing another politician....and wreaks of hypocrisy.

Where is the news?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bharata

This is why what sassycat says holds so much truth. The nature of control is divide and conquer. It controls us on our most fundamental level, the binary center on the brain stem. Why did you think we were able to create binary computers? It is because we first figured out the methods of manipulation to make man think he is in a solid state, and we then exploited that one part of the brain that is solid state. 0's and 1's. On and off switches. True and false. Duality. Are you not one person, even though these dualities exist within you? If so, then obviously, with the entrenchment of corrupt influence in our system, the two halves synthesize to make a greater one thing. But this one thing is selfish, egomaniacal, totally disregarding of the other, a stupid animal masquerading as the divine. Everything in this world is a reflection of everything else. Alas, when someone points out the problems with 1/2 of the 1 system, then a faithful ideologue says, "Look at the other 1/2." The right hand knows not what the left hand is doing, and vice versa. They work together as one, as the false one, as the beast. We can subjugate the beast, but only by first giving up the blind faith in deceptive image.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Barry! A hypocrite!

How many campaign promises has he broken so far?

Too bad his kool aid sheep will never connect one and one with him.

... and you wonder why the rest of us call these people Obamatons. They are the unthinking, easily reprogrammable tools out there that unfortunately infest this country.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Gosh was it Bush senior who I remember as little girl on national television say "No new taxes" and when he got in office he raised taxes?

Yeah Obama is crook like the rest of him, but I wish people would stop pretending that everything was all roses and candy before he got in office. "The worst president in history" really? But you are ignoring 911, Fake Wmd's, and the collaspe of economy? Everything has went down hill really fast since 911 and Obama wasn't president.

But on the other hand I respect people pointing out when a politician is lying or being a hypocrite. We still have to acknowledge there is a problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

Cool thanks for the link about Obama making reference to the Matrix, Awesome!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I, for one, am not the least bit shocked by this "Hypocrisy" - the man is not only a hypocrite, he is an outright liar. In fact, he has elevated the art of political posturing, obfuscating and lying to a whole new level - one this country has never seen before. He is systematically dismantling every last great vestige of what used to be America. In short, he is pissing on our heads and telling us it is rain - and the stupid Obamtrons believe him!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
Gosh was it Bush senior who I remember as little girl on national television say "No new taxes" and when he got in office he raised taxes?

Back when you were a little girl, you could be forgiven for not knowing/understanding that a president does not raise taxes, congress (controlled by democrats at that time) does.

Now that you're an adult ...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Never mind... DELETE!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Priceless!

Further proof Obama is a loser and will go down in history as the worst President EVER!

umm no.
Is he a god president? meh, I don't think he's anything special.
But Bush was FAR worse than Obama.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
...Is he a god president? meh, I don't think he's anything special.
But Bush was FAR worse than Obama.

I agreee with your statement. Bush started the fire that's burning our Rome.

However, Obama will be the one left with the soot on his hands, and history will see that.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

Nahh.. It wasn't Bush.. It was Woodrow Wilson who started the slow burning fire by signing the federal reserve act] federal reserve act... It is claimed that he regretted doing that later.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join