It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Program Starting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have an idea, it may sound a bit extreme but it's worth a shot.

Why dont we civilians create our own UFO program, We know the military have underground bases where they build and design them, for god sake hitler was doing it in the 1940's I have seen actual proof and photo's of his UFO's he designed. I have been all the way to Skoda works in Pilzen czech republic that was one of his top secret bases where alot of this reserch went on.

Firstly for anyone who has done there homework we know how they work.
It's not that hard to find the blue prints of the german ufo's that where made in the 40's I have 3 versions alone, that talk about different details in depth and the mechanics.

The main things we need to know is, magnetics.
Zero point energy.
mercury liquid
fiber optics. Light contains no mass so it is an ideal way to send information while travelling at the speed of light or warp speed. "photons"
And a couple of other little things feel free to add. This is all I can think of off the top of my head.

The electro magnetic propulsion system I have a rough idea how it work.

"Or we can keep on chasing UFo's around the sky for the next 20 to 30 years and get no where."

But if we really put our minds to it and look hard enough for the information we need to build and desing our own ufo's I am sure we could do it.

There is enough of us seeking the UFo truth. Why not we take that energy and design and proove the thruth to our selves that it's fesable.

I know people who have been studying the UFO truth for over 30 years yet they still have got no where with it as the government will not proove it to us. So why dont we take some inative, create a group, Find a site and work together. Who knows it's probably the closest thing us Civilians will ever get to space and the truth.

All I every read and here is UFO this, UFO that, Let's stop chasing and start building. I am dead serious. Who is up for this project?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan267

This Program will be based in Australia.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will be putting together A web site shortly with valid information of this projects progress.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan267

Maybe we can stick Kevin Rudd on your flying saucer & get rid of him.

Maybe he can take Kyle Sandiland with him!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We know the technology.
There is nothing to be discovered.
Just rookie pilots getting stuck requiring smoke screen for the
rescue UFOs and the crop circle program and the life effects
program on cattle are on going.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
All I ever hear people talk about is lets go chase a UFO. And the ones that get to close to the truth or are about to leak the truth dissapear.

I know people who have spent the last 30 - 40 years trying to convince them selves UFO's are real yet they still get know where and are no were near the truth still.

I know ufo's are real. I have seen the german designs and blue prints. I have seen how they work. It does not take a genius to work it out. Someone once said to me and You need to remember this, the military technology is about 70 years ahead of commecial technology. And I know this for a fact.

You have a look at the 1930's and 1940's sci - fi movies. Of ufo's, uso's underground bases, under water bases. Bases on other planets, weaponry, Most of the technology that was in these movies back then was clearly already in reality by 1945. Apart from the Underwater bases and plantetry bases that did not take place till around the 1960's

Liston the choice is yours weather or not you want to take part in this program. Or you can spend the next 30 to 50 years chasing the conspircy of UFO's and who's behind it and probably wind up in some government facility never to be seen or heard from again by the outside world because you got to close to the truth.

" I for one am sick of chasing and getting no where "

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Nathan267]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have to wonder how many home made craft by unknowns are tracked, shot down and captured. There may be many stranded ETs or whomever who've also done this, only to lose all of their efforts. There's so much more to this than just making a space craft in your barn.

One a group are sucessfully capable of producing any flying craft, they themselves are also likely to be a secret or exploited group. It's like street drug dealers trying to sell shares on the stock market. Not gonna happen....as that obvious anyway.

I recall a story from a lawyer I did some work for that claimed a close friend of his had invented a laser gun weapon and tried to sell the plans to the government. Supposedly, they confiscated his weapon and plans and warned him not to do anything like that anymore or they would throw him in prison. I think this is a threat to national security to have anything that would be considered too dangerous in the wrong hands.

I guess that even means free energy systems as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Knowledge is power, Knowledge is bait. You just need to know how to use the bait to lure what you want.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm glad to see someone so determined! Nice Work!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i like this idea its time we did something .. ILL DONATE!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm in. Where's the info website?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am designing it now.
This isn't just about designing and building UFO's it's also about understanding this technology and how it works.

reply to post by js331975

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan267
I am designing it now.
This isn't just about designing and building UFO's it's also about understanding this technology and how it works.

reply to post by js331975

In that case, it may as well be a video animation. I really like those. I'm not a fan of long boring explantions before I go for a test drive. Well, maybe the safety tips.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My apologies for the late long update. I have been in Slovakia the past week in a small town high up in the mountians. I return back to Australia in about a week and will start putting this Project together. Please feel free to add any links to relevent information so the readers of this community can begin to explore this abit.

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Nathan267]

top topics

join