It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Were you on the A road (A48 summat not sure) that runs North West to South East of Snowdon? In the Afon Nant Peris area , the river runs alongside the road? There is a lay by on the South side of the road on a bend in it that gives a great view up to the peak of Snowdon?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Yes, I saw the whole image. All I see is a black blotch that could be anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

"From my point of view ET (the geniue ones not the photo shopped ones) do not care if we see them or not .. Much like going to the zoo , do You try and hide from the animals that you watch/study or do You just do Your job and don't really care if the chimpanzee has a conspiracy theory about why you are walking around their cage !

Nice one !!lol Can I star and flag that !!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Were you on the A road (A48 summat not sure) that runs North West to South East of Snowdon? In the Afon Nant Peris area , the river runs alongside the road? There is a lay by on the South side of the road on a bend in it that gives a great view up to the peak of Snowdon?

Im not sure, we parked beside a beautiful lake and there was a really old looking youth hostel over the road, we took the rangers path not far from there on the opposite side to where we parked.

I can find out if you like but it may take a while to get this info from a friend of mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ahh right, if that is the Snowdon ranger Hostel then the Lake would be Lynn Cwellyn to the West of the peak of Snowdon, stayed there many years ago myself... Also where the *Pyg* track starts on the way up to the summit, if memory serves me right

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just want to say to all you good people who have responded so far, supported my comments and believe my picture is real Thankyou so much.
Please ask me any question you want but also be patient as I may miss your post and if I do maybe ask again.
This posting malarky is very tiring and full on for me, lol

Springer has kindly offered to have the picture analysed by some top experts - Im so excited!

I know it is real

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61d82cc312ed.jpg[/atsimg]

At 500% with no re-sampling. This is all there is. Anything beyond this would be false from re-sampling or filtering.

I don't see how anything can be gleaned from this. An oddity, but what it is will never be known.

The only thing I can come up with is the saturation of the colors is higher meaning it is closer to the camera than the mountains under it. Haze naturally washes out the colors. It could be between the camera and the hills or on the windshield itself. Impossible to tell.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61d82cc312ed.jpg[/atsimg]

At 500% with no re-sampling. This is all there is. Anything beyond this would be false from re-sampling or filtering.

I don't see how anything can be gleaned from this. An oddity, but what it is will never be known.

The only thing I can come up with is the saturation of the colors is higher meaning it is closer to the camera than the mountains under it. Haze naturally washes out the colors. It could be between the camera and the hills or on the windshield itself. Impossible to tell.

Totally agree, no offence to anyone, but that's all you can get from the image. It's near impossible to actually deem that above crop ALIEN CRAFT or NOT for sure.

It's nice of Springer to offer what he has, but i can't see them being able to get much out of it.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Lister87]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Totally agree, no offence to anyone, but that's all you can get from the image. It's near impossible to actually deem that above crop ALIEN CRAFT or NOT for sure.

Thats fine but who ever said anything about alien craft. "UFO" does not mean "ALIEN CRAFT"

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's amazing that an image such as this has gained so much interest, imagine a decent quality, 400mm zoomed in, 15 megapixel camera shot of a similar 'UFO', there'd be 100 pages, haha.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Lister87

Thats fine but who ever said anything about alien craft. "UFO" does not mean "ALIEN CRAFT"

If you'd read my earlier posts in this thread (page 3 or 4) you'd see me say the exact same thing actually.

I know UFO can refer to any flying object that is 'unknown', but in this case it's pretty obvious most people (potentially even the OP?) are referring to it being some sort of 'alien' craft, even if they haven't said those exact words.

I was just saying, it's hard to determine exactly what it is AT ALL, for sure. There no way anyone could deem it anything but an actual UFO from this image.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with posting the image, but it does not mean much. It joins the thousands of others that are interesting but could be anything from something on the windshield to a motion blurred bird or anything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

We are working on getting the RAW image, Beauty is being TOTALLY cooperative and that's HUGE.

Patience everyone, this is a good situation no matter if it turns out to be a mundane object, the shooter is cooperating to the fullest to find out what it is. That makes her an "Honest Agent" and deserving of our respect and courtesy.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Nothing wrong with posting the image, but it does not mean much. It joins the thousands of others that are interesting but could be anything from something on the windshield to a motion blurred bird or anything else.

Exactly, someone even posted a very similar 'made up' image earlier, by sticking some paper/sticker on a window, then photographing it from a distance, it looked very similar.

I find it strange that of all these sightings there has never been a photograph taken with a decent camera and lens!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Blaine91555

We are working on getting the RAW image, Beauty is being TOTALLY cooperative and that's HUGE.

Patience everyone, this is a good situation no matter if it turns out to be a mundane object, the shooter is cooperating to the fullest to find out what it is. That makes her an "Honest Agent" and deserving of our respect and courtesy.

Springer...

respect to her for cooperating.

I personally think it'll be hard to deem it anything but an actual Unidentified (maybe flying) Object, but good luck

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It seems a standup photo alright. My screen shows an object that reflects the greys to green of the terrain below, that puts it in more to the foreground rather than very high in the sky. This would make the object relative to the background, (which shows no great height) fairly small to me. I have to ask if the pic went through a "Paint" process, rather than just changing the contrast, in paint you will get colour leak no matter what you do. Was your car or bus stopped at the time? and if moving , has to be be something like a Citroen or Espace or a bus with air suspension.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

What you are looking at here is a 72KB, highly compressed copy of what the camera data has (

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

What you are looking at here is a 72KB, highly compressed copy of what the camera data has (

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That's great if the image is of higher quality than what is in the link. It would be good if it is.

Nothing would thrill me more than if an ATS member were to get really good image.

The chances are very slim however. How many carry around a 1,000 mm lens with them and a really good camera. Most are using consumer level camera's which are useless for this.

I have more than $15,000 worth of equipment I carry but thats not even what I would need. The right lens for this could easily cost more than all I have combined. I have to get very close to even get printable wildlife shots.

Because of this we must factor in what the shooter of the image sees with their own eyes. In this case the OP did not even know it was there. It could be something on the window that washed away in the rain before the window was checked. All speculation though, even for the person who took the shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If we can get the RAW file, I ASSURE you we'll post it here along with the analysis. I learned a long time ago that the BEST way to handle these is with everyone who is capable and interested to have all the DATA.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join