It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage of what seems to be UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i was looking at the footega from STS-77 and STS-80 they are pretty convincing.In my point of view it would make perfect sense for NASA to cover it up. Here is link to a story from Popular Mecanics:www.popularmechanics.com... I dont agree with all the explanatoins like ice crystals and engine thrust,i reaiiy think that there is some thing out there. I also got some links to the Nasa video,in the first video you can plainly see a object go buy the orbitoer:www.youtube.com... In the second video there are a multitude of objects in Earths orbite:www.youtube.com... Hear are a few more links....so what do you ? www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

Nice thread

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

You know i have just been seeing so much video and teseimony from credible witnesses...It all cant be a lie...I just dont see government personell,police officers,firemen and out standing citizens putting there reputation on the line...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There are already 10,000,000 threads about these NASA videos.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I used the search engine...putting in NASA STS-77 and STS-80 no matches came up man , maybe its some error on my part...But for on i guess there is 10,000,001

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

There's a stack of stuff there regarding the NASA videos.

Have a really good read of all the discussion for & against the particular explanations.

I started off thinking there were many UFO's on the NASA videos.

After many, many, many hours of reading I believe all those "UFO's" are things such as rotating space junk, out of focus ice particles & debris (including the bokeh or airy disc effect), lens flares, etc...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Well to be fare there are probobly a lot that can be expland...But on the other hand you would have to say that there are some that dont fit that script like the ones that shot of at 90degree angles at high speed, and the ones that just dont seem to be space junk , like intelligently moveing around.They are the ones that make me scratch my head.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammer2012
reply to post by Sam60

Well to be fare there are probobly a lot that can be expland...But on the other hand you would have to say that there are some that dont fit that script like the ones that shot of at 90degree angles at high speed, and the ones that just dont seem to be space junk , like intelligently moveing around.They are the ones that make me scratch my head.

The one that shot off at 90 deg is almost certainly being propelled by an application of one of the shuttle boosters.

I also thought some things appeared to be "intelligently moving around". But there appear to be very reasonable prosaic explanations for most of those.

There are some epic, ongoing battles about all this between ATS "heavyweights" such as Phage, Exuberant1, Zorgon, Jim Oberg, Scytale, Watchzeitgestnow, etc...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I will be sure to check out some of these threads and thank you for your point of view....It would be a boring world if we a agreed on every thing...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by jammer2012]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You are very welcome.

If I get some time later on today, I'll post some links for you, not withstanding you'll probably find those threads very easily, yourself

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
The one that shot off at 90 deg is almost certainly being propelled by an application of one of the shuttle boosters.

I can understand your point of view but in the video you are referring to there are 4 objects that either change direction and speed off, or just speed away at thier curent direction of travel.

I can see how what your saying might apply to the 2 objects closest to the shuttle, but the other 2 appear to be way to far away to be affected by the shuttles thrusters.

Oh and jammer2012 your first google link is "The URL contained a malformed video ID."

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Here’s how I see things:

Video 1: It doesn’t work.

Video 2: I see ice or debris particles being propelled by a thruster - you can see the flash.

Video 3: One of the BIG ones! I see ice or debris particles being propelled by a thruster - you can see the flash. Well OK, I leave the "door open" a tiny, tiny amount that it could be something else……it’s hope, mostly…

Video 4: I see Ice or debris particles. The seeming changes in direction are being caused by the panning of the camera.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Sam60]

new topics

top topics

join