It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Cover Is Blown - The New Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lies lies all lies. It was the Israelis not the Saudis. Helping the Saudis escape out of the U.S. was a cover for Israel.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Finally!! Things are piecing together!!! When do you guys think there will be a way of putting this on some type of mainstream news???? I saw a commercial the other day focusing on the truths behind the 9/11 attacks and it even had surviving familys of the victims demanding answers on what really happened.

S&F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Lies lies all lies. It was the Israelis not the Saudis. Helping the Saudis escape out of the U.S. was a cover for Israel.

Yeah you're right, none of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Why else would this thread have such low following?

At least some are awake.

Now Israel is banning the reference to "al-naqba," the Arabic word catastrophe, as Palestinians call their defeat and exile in the war over Israel's 1948 creation from their school books. Simply denying the 15th May Palestinian exile for future generations.

www.google.com...

...and circulating a picture of Hitler to justify their occupation of East Jerusalem.

www.washingtonpost.com...

When will these bastards stop, and who will stop them???

Israel is evil.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

What hijackers are you talking about?

The ones still alive today or the ones that were killed to silence the fact they were just patsies? Dream on.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Finally!! Things are piecing together!!! When do you guys think there will be a way of putting this on some type of mainstream news???? I saw a commercial the other day focusing on the truths behind the 9/11 attacks and it even had surviving familys of the victims demanding answers on what really happened.

S&F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn´t bother.

MSM is full of false false flag "evidence".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by evergreenvt
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Let's take the facts as you allege and, for once, look at the practical aspects. How many people, working full time, for at least six months, were involved in the conspiracy to weaken and demolish the World Trade Center complex? 500? 1,000? 2,000?

The premise of your entire argument requires the credulity of a conspiracy nut itself. 500? 1000? 2000?

Try 20. Try 30. At the most. Maybe even ten.

The rest of your argument is made laughable by the unbelieveable premise you've set forth.

-- justin

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is all good.

But, I am disappointed for those that have completely shut the door for any alternative explanation of what happened on September 11.

What is even more frustrating is that you can't even discuss anything rational with them because they don't have an iota of knowledge about the history of subversive and covert operations by the Government. Let alone the declassified documents about the various false flag operations in the past.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Will you nuts ever give up?
I guess you'll be here 50 years from today.
"911 was an inside job!"

BTW....Who shot John F. Kennedy?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

What hijackers are you talking about?

The ones still alive today or the ones that were killed to silence the fact they were just patsies? Dream on.

Oh, yeah. You're right. What was I thinking?

Planes? What planes? There were never any planes that crashed that day

PS-

Aren't you the same person that claims there was NO mass extermination during the holocaust?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good thread,OP S&F for you!
I watched the videos and found them interesting,man although I don't buy into LaRouche's theories that the British royal family and the city of London were behind the attacks.I do think that the Mossad was involved but not at the level of co-plotters that many people see them as being.Israeli involvement was simply on the level of being babysitters for the patsies and yes,before anyone mentions it the Mossad has been spying on the US for years now I can see them coming across the 9/11 plotters but since having a US backed war on terror would also benefit them they sent some tepid warnings and kept an eye on Atta and the others.In the end it was a decision from the Oligarchy that led to 9-11 and to 7/7 and beyond.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

It's no secret factions of Pakistani military intelligence actually planned and co-ordinated the attacks.

Mike

I haven't heard that one before. Do you have any links or even a general direction to point me in?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if It was one person or 1 Million, If the investigators held a press conference and showed all the evidence soon after, and then the evidence could stand up 8 years after then there would be no conspiracy.

The problem lies in that the evidence has been scrutinized and it doesn't bump with the story that's given to us.

Or if all the evidence is 100% true those buildings were built so poorly that a strong wind would have taken them down years later.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravykraken
reply to post by hgfbob

i like what Ventura said: "2 planes, 3 buildings"... and the camp stove analogy was dead on. now i'm generally not one to align myself with aging pro-wrasslin' alumni... but after all, he played Captain Freedom too!

Another thing ppl forget about Mr. Ventura, he was a Navy Seal.

Not just any Seal either, but Underwater Demolition Team.

So Jesse went to school on how to blow stuff up, so to speak.

Having worked around some Seals while I was in, I respected
all the ones I came across, though some were a bit wild.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

All their paperwork that was found pointed to the fact they were from
saudi arabia.

The weird part is some of the 19 turned up alive and living normal
lives months after the attacks.

If you want to see all the evidence against Israel it is right here.

Empire of the city - pt 1

A lot of that is going to be VERY hard to believe, but try to make
yourself watch the whole thing and maybe take notes on parts
that you do not believe, then do some searching and you will find
almost all of it verifiable.

Dancing israeli's on 911

The news clips they use are pretty damning on their own, but
anyways check it out, and then you might have a different opinion.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Will you nuts ever give up?
I guess you'll be here 50 years from today.
"911 was an inside job!"

BTW....Who shot John F. Kennedy?

Well as the Mc Gruder film shows his head going back and to the
left after his head was blow apart, obviously the killing shot came
from in front of him, not from behind him.

Thus it was not Oswald in the book repository.

Also in the official story, the government put forth there was
a "magic" bullet that stopped in mid flight and turned around and went
the other way.

I don't know why that version is easier to believe than simple physics.

As for 911 watch 911 press for truth on google video and you will
see that at a minimum there was some kind of cover up.

I know of VERY few ppl that watch that film and do not realize we
have been lied to by the government once again.

Other government lies came in things like Air America, Operation
Garden Plot, Operation Northwoods, REX 84, Hanford Reactor Site,
and many more...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Well as the Mc Gruder film shows his head going back and to the
left after his head was blow apart, obviously the killing shot came
from in front of him, not from behind him.

Thus it was not Oswald in the book repository.

Also in the official story, the government put forth there was
a "magic" bullet that stopped in mid flight and turned around and went
the other way.

I don't know why that version is easier to believe than simple physics.

As for 911 watch 911 press for truth on google video and you will
see that at a minimum there was some kind of cover up.

I know of VERY few ppl that watch that film and do not realize we
have been lied to by the government once again.

Other government lies came in things like Air America, Operation
Garden Plot, Operation Northwoods, REX 84, Hanford Reactor Site,
and many more...

All I can say is that I am supremely thankful you aren't working around missiles any more. If you were on my ship you'd be on the first lieutenant crew - that's about all I'd trust you with.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
some statistics:

10 people on average for a demo team.

2 months on average to rig a building to blow.

Let's double to time to conceal the charges. 4 months. Ten people. Hell, you got military folk in the thousands who have never shot their mouths off about all the nifty classified stuff they learned...

Let's take it a step farther - the main support structures are what need to be nipped, because the main pylons in the core of the building are NOT exposed in the working spaces, no more than the guts of a mall are exposed to the shoppers. So, you got ten men who penetrate the building nightly and get into the crawlspaces and work areas in order to set charges - still no big deal as the charges aren't blinking or active til they get an activate signal.

The WTC architect stated that the buildings were overengineered to handle an aircraft collision, Cat 5 winds, with minimal damage. means some swaying, structural damage, shattered glass, but not collapsing. So, why was this so plausible that the building collapsed when there was safeties in place to make sure it didn't?

We won't even talk about the missle impact on the Pentagon, and why every security cam in shooting distance of the Pentagon had its memory storage removed.

If I was a thinking man, I'd have downloaded it to a USB drive and held it.

Speaking of, what are the odds, since people like them, that two buildings in uncontrolled collapse manage to land in their own footprint?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

"Try 20. Try 30. At the most. Maybe even ten."

Indeed. Not sure whether that means 10 Spidermen or 20 MacGyvers; I don't even know what the conversion ratio would be.

The problem with a worldview informed by television and fantasy novels is that eventually the "theories" run headlong into the practical limitations of time, physics and real life. It's absurd on its face to insist that 30 individuals - even with extremely specialized training and unlimited funding - could do the actual physical work necessary to pull off such an error-free controlled demolition. And it still leaves the question of doing an inherently destructive job over the course of months without drawing attention and without disturbing as much as a single interior wall.

Let's also consider the hundreds of miles of electrical, datacomm and alarm cabling that would have to remain undisturbed until the very last minute. Plumbing and HVAC would also have to be undisturbed until the last minute even as the secret squirrel teams weakened major structural components.

And speaking of major structural components, no controlled demolition in history has been undertaken with the goal of leaving a building occupied and safe until the very last minute; the two goals are at odds with each other. But in this case, the claim requires that in a triumph of engineering, the planners found the perfect point at which both buildings could be weakened for an absolutely flawless collapse... while keeping them safe for business every day beforehand. Using the traditional model would make the towers unstable in a stiff enough wind, especially since the bulk of the work would be done during hurricane season. The alternative would be to require even more explosive power in the floor-by-floor charges because the typical demolition models could not be used, making the prep work more lengthy and making the explosives harder to conceal.

Bear in mind that the buildings' electrical, datacomm, plumbing and HVAC systems would have had to have been working flawlessly from before the conspiracy began its work until September 11. Things break, components fail, and systems require maintenance. You can't plan for these things. An army of maintenance staff worked for the buildings' management - but none ever had a single cause to work in the very maintenance areas the demolition crews were preparing?

One poster in another forum admitted that it was simply more fun to believe the conspiracies than accept the reality, and that's fine. But too many people insist on believing in something that simply cannot have happened. It's not because George Bush was a great President, not because governments are benevolent at their core, not because the Saudis are great people, and not because radical Islam doesn't hope for the destruction of western civilization: it's because what you claiming here cannot have happened due to the actual physical limitations of the real world.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
It's no secret factions of Pakistani military intelligence actually planned and co-ordinated the attacks.

I haven't heard that one before. Do you have any links or even a general direction to point me in?

The years long trail leading up to the attacks on 9/11 have been laboriously researched and detailed. A good summary is here.

www.historycommons.org...

Mike

[edit on 23-7-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join