It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu vaccine tests: 400 children & 240 adults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's been reported today (20 July, 2009) that initial testing of a Swine Flu vaccine will begin next week here in Adelaide, South Australia.
The test will take place at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and will initially involve 400 children varying in age from 6 months to nine years, as well as 240 adults.
To determine an optimum level of vaccine, half the adults will recieve a double dose.
The trial will require each to receive two injections and two blood tests.

There's no indication as to how the 240 adults and 400 children were selected and no indication either of how this trial vaccine was developed so quickly.

Source: www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

There's no indication as to how the 240 adults and 400 children were selected

That is what I want to know. Who in their right mind would volunteer themselves for this. Not to mention, what type of sick individual would volunteer their children for it? It makes me wonder if these "volunteers" even know that they have volunteered at all?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
And how do the testers determine the effectiveness of the vaccine in these "test subjects" ? Do they wait to see how many of them get the Swine Flu OR do they DELIBERATELY infect them with the Swine Flu and then wait to see how many of them resist the infection ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Letter through the door.

Dear MR and MRS blah.

You and your children have been selected for tests of the swine fu vaccine, if you do not comply you will be charged £1000.

From Mr GORDON BROWN

ps we are not legally responsable for death due to the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Can't say I recall seeing any ads in the newspapers or on tv asking for Swine Flu vaccine test guinea pigs ... errrr ... test subjects

So where did they get these 640 adults/children from ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I think it is more likely that the lucky test subjects won't even know that they are a part of this. The children will probably receive it in addition to their other shots without notice. The side effects being noted but the cause never being discussed. The adults will probably get a swine flu test vaccine instead of a normal flu vaccine, again without their own consent or knowledge.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Prepare for massive numbers of Gullian Burre patients. Prepare for law suits and big $$ payouts. I feel bad for the kids. They can't possibly know the full extent of what is being done to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I think it is more likely that the lucky test subjects won't even know that they are a part of this. The children will probably receive it in addition to their other shots without notice. The side effects being noted but the cause never being discussed. The adults will probably get a swine flu test vaccine instead of a normal flu vaccine, again without their own consent or knowledge.

You're essentially saying that the Royal Adelaide Hospital would be prepared and willing to perform medical experimentation on human subjects without either their knowledge or consent ?
Can't see that happening at all ... the potential litigation and media coverage would crucify them if something seriously went wrong and it became public knowledge !

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Yes I am. I don't find that out of the realm of possibilities at all. Governments are already passing legislation that would protect various organizations from any legal retribution concerning these vaccines. They are already rushing the vaccines. There are already talks about making them mandatory. I don't find it that hard to believe that the same governments would mandate a hospital to do these tests without a patients consent, although easier test subjects would be soldiers and their families. I am surprised that they didn't just go that route now that I think about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow, these people need to get their lies straight.

On Sky news a couple of days ago...

...a senior adviser to the Government moved to calm concerns over the swine flu vaccine after questions were raised about whether it will have been sufficiently tested before it is used.

The first deliveries of the vaccine are expected to arrive next month, sparking concerns that doses will be administered before full clinical trials are completed.

But Professor Sir Gordon Duff, co-chairman of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, said the "benefits far outweigh the risks".

He added: "These core vaccines have been tested on 5,000-6,000 people already, with no serious adverse effects."

Sky News

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

Originally posted by Karlhungis

You're essentially saying that the Royal Adelaide Hospital would be prepared and willing to perform medical experimentation on human subjects without either their knowledge or consent ?
Can't see that happening at all ... the potential litigation and media coverage would crucify them if something seriously went wrong and it became public knowledge !

They don't have to worry about legal repercussions! Here is my thread regarding their legal immunity from liability arising from complications!

It is even extended to include the Federal Officials who are making the orders!

I don't know how this translates to Australia, but I am sure they have done something similar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I read the same article and then reread it once more to make sure I hadn't misunderstood ! 5000 - 6000 people have already been tested with "a" vaccine ???? When did this happen and how did they convince so many people to participate ? And more importantly, what were the COMPLETE results of this massive test ing ? Positive ... negative ... what ?

And what the heck does the term "CORE" mean ?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If the vaccine was to be deliberately dangerous, and you were vaccinating a trial group in order to determine or demonstrate it's safety to a suspicious populous, would you not vaccinate a limited number with a 'safe' version of the vaccine in order to encourage the doubters to subsequently line up eagerly to get their shots ?

Not only would a successful trial such as that proposed in Australia then help the entire Western world to accept the vaccine is safe, but you could also target the trial towards people you had selected to be saved.

So if this trial goes ahead with government officials and their families being selected as the recipients, you would do well to be suspicious of the shots destined for the general population.

new topics

top topics

join