It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Things can be discussed for years and years, argued about, debated, with passion on both sides...

I'm weird!

If I find a fact that works, end of story!
Thermite in the wreckage of 9/11? OK, we need a new investigation...

JFK... does it make a difference today? Not to me... will knowing the real truth straighten out US bonds, the CIA, anything? Not really.
End of story

Chemtrails... read threads, studied for an hour, no real information.
End of story.

Bilderbergers visit Ghana... number two gold producer, IMF buying national bank. Good enough for me; I'll investigate more though.

I'm not on ATS to argue about some picture of WTC7 or to feel ego about who's right; I'm here to find answers. I guess that makes me weird, or at least different!

I think posting for most people has more to do with Psychology, ego, need to speak, and I think facts rarely need enter the conversation.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Scratch the word most and make that "many".

There a great number of people on ATS who I really respect and truly value their insight, research, and desire for truth over drama.

=)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

...JFK... does it make a difference today? Not to me... will knowing the real truth straighten out US bonds, the CIA, anything? Not really.
End of story...

It occurs to me that this though pattern can pretty much apply to everything. Just knowing something isn't going to change anything. It's only when someone takes actions on the knowledge that a difference is made or a similiar action is prevented. So knowing the truth can be benificial. Maybe not to us, but it may make a difference to someone.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

I agree! Knowing the truth makes sense and is beneficial in most things. There seems to be a statute of limitations however.

I think America got into WWII because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. This action was entirely allowed by the powers that be, in the way of allowing warnings to go unheaded, phone calls not being made, etc.

Does it make a difference today? It does to many, many people but it won't make a difference to future events until the world is more open to the Bilderberg behaviors and other Powers That Be.

Is it worth discussing angrily and with passion about who's right? Nope.

and, yes. Taking action is crucial; conversation included. My point is that I don't need to argue 200 different points to know that 9/11 needs to be investigated further and action needs to be taken toward justice!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I love the way you word it.

Sometimes the information just isn't enough. Sometimes, the coincidences aren't such. Why look the other way when you can stare straight at it?

It's good to see someone serious around here not all the way up their own ass with the information they've accumulated but have been unable to reacha conclusion about.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I like to read things that inspire my imagination.
It's kind of a game, and as a bonus I get information about a lot of subjects that I don't find anywhere else.
True or fake it's up to each one of us to decide.
But the info is here to those who want ti read (and discuss).
Thanks to all of you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I think America got into WWII because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. This action was entirely allowed by the powers that be, in the way of allowing warnings to go unheaded, phone calls not being made, etc.

There has been many discussions about Pearl Harbour. I'll try find a link. Basically Pearl Harbour was the reason to bomb nagasaki and Hiroshima.

End of WAR! as was!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that finding a fact that works and satisfies you makes you weird though, Just sounds like someone who's practical. Nor does researching something and finding that there's no definate answer (chemtrails) and then dismissing the topic because of it. I don't think you've dimissed it because there's no answer, I think it's more that it just doesn't interest you.

For example your last example about the gold subject. I'm willing to bet that this is a subject you're interested in, and something that your willing to investigate further, but there was no definate answer in your initial research.

I think that most of us are like that. At least I know that's something I do. I rarely go past the first page of a topic if it's not something that really catches my interest.

I'd be more inclined to agree if you'd said that someone who constantly argues a point dispite valid counterpoints is someone who's weird.

But even if a UFO landed at the White House, its occupants had dinner with the President and News Medias of the world, signed a Universal Peace Treaty with every country on the planet, someone somewhere's going to say it was a hoax done with CGI, forged documents, or whatever simply because they weren't there when it happened... now that's weird.

Sorry 'notreallyalive', I'm afraid you're about as normal as they come. But is that a bad thing?

top topics

join