It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by dragonridr

I am presuming that as your were some of the "first boots" on the ground that you met representetives of these terrorist organisations? Or did you just get the list from the big book of terrorists?

Do you have a source to say for example, that the IRA were in Afghanistan? What could they possibly gain from being in Afghanistan? Sounds dubious to me.

[edit on 19/7/09 by Kram09]

Cant really train in ireland now can they im sure the police would just ignore automatic weapons and explosions in say belfast dont you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes i agree with you, those countries were responsible. My point is that the United States claimed that Iraq had WMDs and that because of this he was a huge threat. While in the 1980s the USA was supporting Saddam and supplying him with the technology responsible for the attacks on the Kurds etc. Don't you see the hypocrisy?

Of course but bear in mind hinsight is twenty twenty right.Saddam was being used by the western world to control the middle east.Unfortuanetly he starting making it even more dangerous but thats another story.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The Troubles in Northern Ireland were over by then. I find the idea of the IRA being in Afghanistan highly improbable. Where do you get this information from? Just because you were in Afghanistan isn't good enough? Did you meet someone there from the IRA?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The Troubles in Northern Ireland were over by then. I find the idea of the IRA being in Afghanistan highly improbable. Where do you get this information from? Just because you were in Afghanistan isn't good enough? Did you meet someone there from the IRA?

Do you think the IRS is no longer around Just because they havnt been making a terrible fuss there still there. There goal was to reunite ireland which has not been done.And to answer your question we raided one of there camps surpised us to be honest we got reports from the locals of a training camp went in expecting your typical camp.And found a bunch of irisman swearing they were on vacation in lovely afganistan. We turned them over to are british comrads dont know what happened to them after that.

Oh and heres another link you might be interested in you figure out who they are.By the way they accept donations to there cause.

www.sinnfein.ie...

[edit on 7/19/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I never heard anything about that and i can't find anything at all about it, with an internet search, so i suppose i'll just have to take your word.

Secondly the IRA have disbanded as an underground army.

IRA has disbanded as underground army

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

First you are mentioning the IRA as a terrorist organisation then you show me a link to Sinn Fein to back up your argument, which is a legitimate political party.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I never heard anything about that and i can't find anything at all about it, with an internet search, so i suppose i'll just have to take your word.

Secondly the IRA have disbanded as an underground army.

IRA has disbanded as underground army

One politicians claim read down further in the article you posted it has comments below it youll find them interesting. Ive really enjoyed chatting with you sense you seem to be open on looking at the big pisture and doing research i think thats great most people here dont bother to research they get an opinion and refuse to look at it any other way.Theres always 3 sides to a store theres yours and the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Agreed. Same to you.

Also i see your point in regards to the article. I just had another look at it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So my question is, normal people who read up on whats going on in the world and prepare for the worst and hope for the best are on terrorist watch lists.

Our veterans are on terrorist watch lists......

Id be interested to find out of if this group, or groups like it (who openly state their agenda ,need only read between the lines, to infiltrate, meet at high risk targets, and get as much info as they can) are on any watch list?

After all isnt it said in their Quran (sp) that if you can not defeat your enemy in battle, you win his trust, infiltrate and then basically slit his throat from behind?
Under the guise of legitimacy?

If anyone has any info on this and if they are on any such list that would be some good information, and if they arent.......why?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
isnt it said in their Quran (sp) that if you can not defeat your enemy in battle, you win his trust, infiltrate and then basically slit his throat from behind?

Quran - Go to war with non believers
Quran Hate Speech

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage.

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Bukhari (52:271) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746) - "[it is] obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... Whether the purpose is war, settling a disagreement, or gaining the sympathy of a victim legally entitled to retaliate... it is not unlawful to lie when any of these aims can only be attained through lying. But is is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression..."

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
IF they blow up our country , how will they hold their meetings?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ohhh dear, do not try to start equating these muslims with the Nazis.

Totally uncomparable. Please....just don't go there.

WRONG!

Islam/Nazi connection

Muslims have much in common with Nazis including their hatred for the Jews. The following link concerns Irans Ahmadinejad sending a letter to German Chancellor Merkel asking for help with those pesky Jews, wrongfully assuming that Germans, rather than Nazis, hate Jews.

Ahmadinejad sends letter to German Chancellor Merkel

You might want to try picking up a book for once and learning something instead of displaying your ignorance everywhere you go. History is full of examples of muslim connections to Nazis!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've been sitting here reading all this until I can't take it anymore.

But before I go, I want to say, that as I have been reading, I've been thinking about a time, long, long ago, when I had never heard the word "Jihad". I wish I could go back to that time. Never to know such a vile and hateful thing existed, or had been defined and made a part of a religion. What does it mean to me?

Jihad: Ice-cold-calulated MURDER.

That is what it means to me, and every time I hear the word that is what it will mean. How do you expect us to feel? Our country was attacked. ...........................

[edit on 7/19/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't mind that this is going on. I hope the convention center was the perfect size, that parking wasn't a problem, and that the weather was just perfect for a weekend event like this. I hope it was standing room only.

Anything to make it easier for the FBI to document any- and everyone that entered.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Oh the irony of you telling me to pick up a book, when you send me a link to wikipedia.

Well let me just say that two weeks ago i finished reading a 1,289 page book on the Middle East. I am well aware of who Mohammad Amin al-Husayni is. He opposed the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine.

He didn't meet Hitler and say "Hey how bout' we go kill all them Jews!"

Also i am studying military history and i own over 100 history books. So please don't presume to tell me to go and pick up a book and stop being ignorant.

You cannot compare Nazis and Muslims because a Muslim man met Hitler.

Or is it just easier for you to lump all the big bad evil boogey men together?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again, might i suggest you look at this thread?

Islamic Quotes

Instead of spouting all the nonsense from that horrible website you keep linking to.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i own over 100 history books.

Ever hear the term .. it's not the size of the wand but the magic in it?
Well ... here's another phrase for you ....
It's not the number of books you own, it's the content.
Reading a bunch of bunk doesn't make you educated.
Having a bunch of books doesn't make you smart.

It all depends what's in the books.

Instead of spouting all the nonsense from that horrible website you keep linking to.

That 'nonsense' is pure islam - straight from their holy books.
I could easily do the same with the Old Testament.
'holy books' tend to be full of ugly, ugly, things.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Reading a bunch of bunk?
They are history books?
Are you suggesting history is a pointless, useless subject?
You don't even know the subjects that i read about, anyway.
Did you even bother looking at that thread i linked to?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Are you suggesting history is a pointless, useless subject?

I love history. You missed the point.

Boasting to have 100 history books doesn't mean anything.
The QUALITY of those books .. the content .. is what is important.
For all we know, you could have 100 books of bunk and agenda.
Your magic number of 100 books means nothing.

Did you even bother looking at that thread i linked to?

Yep. I've seen it before. Those don't change the truth of the quotes that I posted and give links to. ANY HOLY BOOK - be it Christian or Muslim or Jewish - has nice quotes and dark quotes. The books are rather passive/aggressive. Your sticky-sweet quotes and my dark-evil quotes all come from the same source and are contradictory. There is a lot of contradiction in organized religions and their 'holy books'.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I understand in regard to the number of books. I was trying to use it as an example because the other poster told me to go and read a book. Incidentally giving me a link to a wikipedia page. If i'd have just said i have just read a book, he would probably gone and told me to go and read more or read a better book, etc etc.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join