It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JIDF Is On ATS!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

I guess what they say about ignorance being bliss is true. It's good because it's much easier to lead the sheeple to slaughter - and much less messy too.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
When I do the Israeli/Jewish thing, it's because many people hate ISRAEL because it is the symbol of a Jewish state - in their minds.
So choke on it if you must, but a lot of hatred is by those who hate Jews for being Jews, or hate Hebrews, or Israelis for being a Jewish representation in a national form.

I couldn’t agree with you more! Anyone who hates Jews simply because they are Jewish or Israel simply because it is a Jewish state is the epitome of an ignorant bigot. Just as anyone who hates Iran, for instance, simply because its a Muslim state is one and the same.

And your twisted, singular, mistaken sentence, "The ate is perpetrated on the people of Gaza daily," could just as easily and just as accurately been phrased, "The hate is perpetrated BY the people of Gaza daily."

Yes, perhaps you could. But I can’t help but think that if I were to live my whole life in a brutally occupied warzone with tanks patrolling my streets, with checkpoints and curfews, with bulldozers destroying my home and state of the art warplanes bombing every building that stands, that at some point I might come to hate the occupation too. And regardless of the fact that it is morally wrong to kill anyone anyhow, at some point I would probably realize that throwing stones and marching with placards was getting me nowhere, and I would eventually decide that, offered only two choices, I would rather end up a martyr than “collateral damage”. Which in newspeak, I suppose, would make me a terrorist...

The Israelis were finally compelled to wall off Gaza to keep out the suicide bombers and ambushers who were killing innocents in coffee shops, malls, shopping areas, bus stops, ON buses, on and on.
Down South here, we call that a "prudent, rational, defensive measure."

Exactly! Just like the Nazis walled off the Warsaw Ghetto as a “prudent, rational, defensive measure” to protect themselves against the radical Jewish terrorists which they had locked up there! ...right?

I've heard the outright lies that Israel is prohibiting humanitarian aid from reaching Gaza, but it takes one completely stupid and inept person unable to read a map to make such a claim.

Any child can pick up a map and see that Gaza is not landlocked by Israel. So much for that claim.

Of course! Gaza is only 90% landlocked by Israel (not to mention 100% patrolled by sea and air). Why don’t those crybaby maimed-and-wounded-by-Israeli-munitions Gazans get off their lazy behinds and import the supplies they need through the underground tunnels they have connecting them to Egypt? Oh yeah, Israel bombed the crap out of those too...

(On a side note, I wonder what any child might find if they picked up a map of the region from before 1948?)

And as far as the US being against Gazans and in bed with Israel, any fifth grade student can find that the US has provided a lot of money to help Gaza.

The real problem is that the money, instead of being spent on improving life in Gaza, is spent on weapons and munitions.

Ditto! I mean its not like Israel spends the obscene amounts (not to mention exponentially more than what Gaza gets) of aid it receives each year from the US on new tanks, destroyers, F-18s, missiles, etc, etc, etc to further the occupation. Actually, that’s exactly what it does...
But that, of course, still doesn’t answer the question as to what kind of sick, radical, religious extremist, or even terrorist rationale would it take for the Palestinians to purchase weapons with aid money when faced with an aggressive occupation of their land?

...they'll stay, and they'll defend themselves.

Just as I would.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Those 'free gaza' people are idiots. GUESS WHAT?!?!? Gaza wouldn't be blocked up if the blood thirsty trolls that ran the place would behave in a civilized manner.

Yes, because indiscriminately carpet-bombing an entire city, bulldozing homes with people still inside and firing machine guns and tank shells at preteens throwing rocks is the definition of civilization...

Not to mention the fact that the Jewish people didn't seem to have a problem with the "uncivilized" stickybombs and roadside bombs that the Americans had to use to defeat the Nazis' superior tanks when they were rescueing them from the Holocaust, for instance...

Besides, don't you think the Palestinians would rather be using "civilized" tanks and bombers if they had the luxury of being pumped full of millions upon millions of dollars worth of state-of-the-art military technology each year by the US as Israel is?

As much as it is evil to kill anyone anyhow, given only the two options I would rather be a martyr than "collateral damage".

I think the real solution to this issue is to give the Palestinians a third choice...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Zionist - the conspiracy theorist's favourite term.

Jesus aren't we all sick of this #.

If you research JFK, and other things (WW 1 and 2), and most conflicts, you'll find a pattern. There are NUMEROUS sources for this. It is NOT hateful to say Zionism has done a lot of harm in the world and caused bad situations. IF everyone were omniscient, then we'd only have absolute proof and tell of events instead of, "I believe this, because of...." I am all for being FAIR so long as it goes both ways. If a thread is started and the TS is allowed to toss out opinions, then that thread should be open. Kind of like self defense. People can be "Anti-goy" or other things, then if they toss that out there, they get what they get (should). I am afraid the "Hate Bill" and other things are going to be used to allow SOME to HATE OTHERS but if you respond, they are protected under the HATE bill.

THEN, what is worse, calling a person "Cripple" for being in a wheelchair, or calling somebody anti-semitic. Most would not be offended, friends in wheelchairs say "Cripple" about themselves, however, once you hear "Anti-semitic" then it is a massive deal. Then letters get written, and you get labeled for DISAGREEING. If you say, "Gaza goes both ways, both sides do wrong" as a moderator or site owner here said, somebody could write to the ADL and say, "He is being fair, he is anti-semitic." Because so some, being anything but COMMITTED AND SUPPORTING of them is "racist" or "hateful" to them.

AGAIN, I am against ALL hate, but this does not mean anyone has the right to say "Jew hater" or "Anti-semite" and label me with that because I live by the CONSTITUTION. People should have the choice, then the 1st amendment and 4rth amendment are probably the most important ones. IF people toss out racial slurs, and hatred, ban them. IF they respond with OPINION because somebody starts a thread like, "Why all the anti-semitism" then cut that threat or say they started the discussion. CONSPIRACY site is not POLITICAL. I generally come here for CONSPIRACY theories, and moderators need to NOT let some get a free pass. IF anyone starts a threat that is NOT a conspiracy, delete it, warn them, ban them. Cut that out of discussions altogether. HOWEVER, calling me "Jew hater" or "ANti-semite" is the as bad other names. Just say, "DON'T treat me like that" but instead, some need to make a scene, play victims, and act like little kids. A lot of people feel the Constitution and amendments I mentioned above, as well as other parts in Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence are ABSOLUTE law. INALIENABLE rights. We are "Wanna be" conspiracy theorists yet we allow crimes and manipulation right in our faces. Sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
I would be willing to die to protect Israelis, you the same for Iranians?

Interesting... So you are a racist? Islamophobe? Is there some magical quality about innocent Israeli civilians that makes them more deserving of protection than innocent Iranian civilians? Or innocent Palestinian civilians? This is a dichotomy that I've never understood...

Then again, murdered Iraqi civilians weren't even valuable enough to have their bodies counted by the Americans/British...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

reply to post by dangerouslogic

Hi, and good to see people who can think without being biased. It amazes me how many people came in here, and argued with nothing of value.

The greatest argument they could come up with was hate........ I must not have any Jew blood in me because I speak out..... Which turns out to be really biased.

Similar to making stereotypes about gays/lesbians/blacks/latinos/etc. Now, that is some biased crud, and I don't think they can see two feet in front of their faces..

Oh, and I really love the idiots who said they'd 'fight' for Zionist Israel.....'Cause it's my opinion they'll get their chance for that.... Finally, they'll have their moment of glory, or is it FEAR when Russian Spetnaz, Chinese, Iranians, or any other treatied members of the Non Aligned Movement really kick their butts...KILL THEM!....Yep, they'll have their chance.

Hey, here here on the note of Rights!!! I'm all for Inalienable Natural Rights!!

Since we're on the topic of US funded IDF munitions, I think we should cover the fact that amongst others Starbucks, and McDonalds contribute to the IDF as a tax deduction................Or in kind as a fricken charity.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TornMind

In my opinion that little mind warp would show you people to be the biggest bigots around!!!!!!!!!!! I must not have Jewish Blood running through my veins because I don't like oppression, and genocide???? That I must not because I dare to speak out? YOUR THE BIGOTS.....Think on that!!!!

Amen, brother!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Is this anything other than a thread of people insulting each other?

I'm sure there was a topic somewhere...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX

Originally posted by jonny2410
Zionist - the conspiracy theorist's favourite term.

Jesus aren't we all sick of this #.

If you research JFK, and other things (WW 1 and 2), and most conflicts, you'll find a pattern. There are NUMEROUS sources for this. It is NOT hateful to say Zionism has done a lot of harm in the world and caused bad situations.

OK, this will be my last post here for a while, promise!

Just thought it would be interesting to note that Zionism used to be a truly peaceful movement, with many of its adherents supporting what is utterly inconceivable today: a 1 (that's right, not 2 or some other number, but a ONE) state "solution" where Jews and Arabs could share the land in a democratic republic, kind of like the US is (at least on paper...).

There are still many people alive today from before the war who remember Arabs and Jews peacefully going to the same schools and babysitting each others kids. But yeah, peace is impossible....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Gee five pages of discussion and no one has bothered to ask just what effect the alleged forum gangs or on line propagandists have had ?

Other then hijacking threads and using dubious sources to start topics which are minor inconveniences the effect of the alleged propaganda efforts seems to be very little from where I am sitting . Certainly my opinion on the whole Israel - Palestine situation hasn't changed and the die hards on either side of the fence will take there unchanged views with them to there graves .

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

The topic at hand is of deceptions by The Powers That Be. They use different tools such as Zionism, and the backs of Jews to propagate an agenda. Do they care about Jews? No, not at their level. Do they care about US Americans at their level? No.

There is a war coming, and it's being sponsored, and promoted by very evil people that want to dis-inform people, and keep them in the dark; with FEAR.

Not knowing which way is up, or down. The PTB continually use different 'groups' as the reason for a cause. When their useful period is gone, what comes next as karmic justice for that group doesn't matter to the PTB.

Now, due to the lack of knowledge, and the abundance of ignorance much of the thread was spent trying to defend, correct, or teach people what a Jew is, what a Palestinian is, and amongst other things that people like Joe Biden/Tom Delay/ETC. all claim Zionism.

I think in many manners this thread is successful in teaching people these important differences. Through understanding, learning, and comprehending comes knowledge. With knowledge you can defeat ignorance. Without ignorance the ability of the PTB to pull the strings of the people as master puppeteer are greatly diminished.

I want people of all the world to understand the covert nature being perpetrated behind their backs. I want people to know that through knowledge there are other avenues of living together; without WAR.

Last time I checked we are all stuck on this big rock, 3rd. from the sun of the Solar System, of the Milky Way Galaxy.

No hate here, just a want to get along in PEACE.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

And again the mods are all over an Israel implicating thread.

Implying what, pray? That we are somehow pro israel, or something? What a bunch of selective reading some of you have done here on ATS. There really is a phrase for it...I believe it's called a biased attitude. You'll see only what you want to see, never what's actually there.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Somehow I must have missed that post.

I'll clarify this yet again for those who refuse to pay attention.

Our volunteer staff is chosen from among the membership. They do not lose their right to participate on the forums because they were chosen to be staff.

They can participate in whatever threads they want and will do so whenever they want, in precisely the same manner you do.

They will not, however, perform moderator duties in threads they are actively participating in.

They do not owe you an explanation for where they participate and it is not up to you to decide where they participate.

Those are our policies.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Go look at JIDF.... I am surprised that this thread moved to the front page of ATS. The tactics involved I do not believe are as in your face as you'd expect. One example that I didn't really want to touch upon while on the front page is, they attack ad revenue.

Also, there is a link to direct subversion, and disinformation tactics used by the US Govt.; which is the lap dog of the Israeli Govt.....See AIPAC.

There is in the US Military InfoCom. Information Command actually handles, and coordinates the strategies used 2 to 5 years in advance for a specific goal.

Now, between the JIDF, the Internet Fighting Teams, and The Israeli(AIPAC) controlled US Govt. I don't think it'd be to hard to see the subversion being committed on a grand global scale.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm more worried about the CIDF if you catch my drift. They have been destroying this place.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The implications that any group can decide what threads remain on ATS is puzzling.

I've seen you express surprise that your thread has not been trashed, and I've seen you express surprise that your thread is on the front page.

Did your posts violate the T&C's of our site? No. That's why your thread has not and will not be trashed.

We are quite comfortable in our size and sphere of influence and frankly could care less if an outside group doesn't like something posted here.

The only thing dictating whether a post is trashed or not is our simple T&C's.

Any outside groups upset by that policy can feel free to contact me by email.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

For anyone who thinks something is "hateful", here is the analogy. Current events and talking about them is NOT hateful. Here it goes....

A neighbor gives me the right to take a room inside of your house. ONE room, 5 room house.

Over time, I spread to some of the kitchen (water faucet, fridge, most of the counter space leaving you with the toaster and the microwave I ALLOW you to use (you might attack me from there if I let you stay there).

Then, I take over another bedroom. You ask why I am there, how it happened, and the NEIGHBOR who does not even live there said they offered me an agreement and it is legally binding. You appeal, you lose. Neighbors say you are wrong. So you get pissed off, and fight back. You have a baseball bat, they have a shotgun. You swing at them, then they level you and blow off limbs. NOT close to a fair situation.

Next, you get fenced off, surrounded, and told nothing gets in or out of your areas without MY approval. It is for MY SAFETY I do this of course. So, next I bull-dose your area in the living room, then build my own little area there ("homes" for imagination sake). I literally kick you out because I approved it so settlers take over. You fight back, you are bad, wrong, and evil. World media turns on YOU. Nobody gives YOU a voice. You fight back. You get bombed, fenced in even tighter, controlled even more. Then I bull-dose more of your area, build more of my own. Then I send out people to argue MY views, and speaking out at all makes you ANTI-ME or "Anti-semitic" although, you yourself, are semitic (fact).

Go through this, THEN see how fair that is. Then to speak out, or say, "This is dis-proportionate response per international laws" and be called names and given labels. Sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I appreciate that. I'm sure many from the JIDF will contact you. There site is full of ad removal accomplishments, from other sites.

I am actually really grateful; because I don't want any war. I think it is an arcane system of population control, and of feudal conquest over territories.

I'd rather just have peace all over the Earth, and maybe a high speed rail line; so that more people could experience this world as I have.

Sure, and I can follow the t&c's; since I'm no bigot, or dinked in the head. Don't fret, as the US, and Israel draw closer to attacking Iran, I'll be sure to post plenty more on similar subjects............. Of course, within guidelines.... Thank You for Your Site.

reply to post by contemplator

Your a grey; at least your avatar is. I made a joke about the GIDF, but I don't quite know what the C is? Is that an alien group? No psychic here. I can only read information.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I appreciate that. I'm sure many from the JIDF will contact you. There site is full of ad removal accomplishments, from other sites

They, and anyone else for that matter, can feel free.

Such groups will be informed that we already have a set of guidelines in place to determine what can and can't be posted. We do not require assistance in making that determination.

Don't get me wrong, we have removed hate speech on various occasions, however the distinction is that the evaluation, decision making process, and enforcement of the rules is done by us, not outside interests.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

Thank you sir/madam for the analogy.I'm a little slow some times but using that very same analogy I've seen people on ATS have posts taken down for stating fact, not spewing hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join