It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JIDF Is On ATS!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

The Isrealis aren't even real Jews.

There's no such thing as "not real Jews". Anybody who converts is a Jew.

Well, i am glad that we agree. At least in 50 percent of posts. By the way, what makes you think that modern Jews are (in majority) not descendants of twelve tribes? Genetic researches tell different story. Only in Askenazi levites 50 percent have Asiatic-Eastern European tracer genes, and Ashkenazi Levites are a minority. All in all, more then 80 percent of Ashkenazi Jews have Middle Eastern origin. Not to mention Sephardi Jews where it is higher. There were converts, there were other things which is totally ok by the way. However it was not a majority.
Despite all that, some still claim that (modern) Israelis aren't even real Jews. Probably not lies, only mistake.
And as for history, conquest of Kanaan by ancient Israelis was cruel and genocidal. But i do not get it, why it is singled out from its time? Rest of the nations then acted according to Geneva conventions? One nation that did their stuff much later and is considered most civilized killed and conquered a lo more and nobody blames it on them. Carthago delenda est alone ended in much more slaughtered. Go figure.
Also, general point. There are no natives. Pick any place on Earth inhabited by people and whoever lives here now is not native. 100 percent. Your own country is not an exception too however you blame Anglo-Americans and Israelis. I guess that Russians always lived in Siberia and Arabs in Egypt. Not to mention Europeans...
Finally - few examples of Jews in Africa and Asia:
Africa - you can check radanites,maghrib Jews, berber Jews are known and documented. Also there are claims that some tribes in Nigeria/Sudan are Jews from Yemen but here it is hard to say. Ethiopian Jews are probably converts according to DNA tests (and it is totally ok).
Asia:
Chinese Jews, Indian Jews,Iranian Jews. You can add Khazars...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Caesar's Palace Responds to JIDF: Does not Endorse Holocaust Denial on Facebook, Reviewing Their Ad Strategy

Weight Watchers Responds to JIDF: Pulls Ads From Facebook

Australia: Holocaust denier sentenced to three months for distributing antisemitic material on internet

What do Kool and the Gang, Hewlett Packard, Ebay, and Jesus all have in common? Holocaust Denial on Facebook! **UPDATE**

Apparently the JIDF has a large campaign against facebook; right now. I went to their site, and snooped around.

The Admin. of the site, or the site community hate Obama. They present him as an Arab.

That's fine, but then they link to extreme anti-arab racist sites...........if anyone goes there, then click on the terror attack counter. You'll see for yourselves.

I'd think between the jidf, and InfoCom we are scr*w*d.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Right, I'll revise me previous statement. I was thinking in terms of "real Jews" being related to the twelve tribes, which I was under the impression had dwindled in number. My source for this referred to it as "ethnic Jews", as opposed to practitioners of Judaism. I admit, it was a poor choice of words on my part. And if what you say is true, then I was misinformed. It would go to show how unreliable some conspiracy media is, no matter how well presented and organized. There was more substantial evidence in the documentary I watched that mentioned this than there was in the Obama Deception linking him to the NWO, which isn't saying very much. Just saying it apparently doesn't make it so either.

I asked one of my mentor friends about the Israel issue and he did set me straight on a couple points. The most reasonable conclusion is that none of the groups there now are native and it's a political quagmire because they all believe the land is rightfully theirs, yet really none of them can say that because very few of them have been there since the beginning and the land exchanged hands several times over the many centuries.

I also want to be clear that I am not singling out Anglo Americans and Israelis alone. I personally happen to be an Anglo American. These are just examples. Every empire there ever was oppressed other civilizations in order to expand. It's far too late to say either side should back off now, but since humankind in general has a piteously limited capacity to reach peace, there's not very much that can be done.

This is all off-topic anyway. I apologize for that. JIDF shouldn't encroach on free speech, because it's important for people to make up their own minds. Besides, it would be unfair to remove only one selection of bigots and leave the rest alone simply as a matter of interest. I can understand the desire to erase prejudice, but silencing criticism, no matter how uncivilized, only reinforces these prejudices. It's not a mature way of dealing, just like fighting and killing innocent people in the process is not a a mature way of dealing. Unfortunately, there's no way to just blame one side. Nobody's right in this kind of situation.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I don't think it is off topic. There is great confusion as to who this person is, or that person. Really I don't think it matter's that much, but obviously in this world it does.

I read Oprah isn't black, In her own words something along the lines of "I'm Zulu".

This is creating Xenophobia, and the JIDF as an Israeli front along with other fighting teams are using this to divide, and conquer.

The irony is the real PTB don't want any of us including Jews, Zulus, or Heinz 57 like myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The typical tactic seen is:

1) there is a post of an event about an event in the Middle East
2) Somebody makes an opinion about the poster or how the event seems anti-jewish

This immediately throws the discussion off-topic from the original news story.

'nuff said

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Oh, by the way, I just remembered something. There was this conspiracy documentary about the Rothschild family and one part mentions Hitler rationalizing the mass murder of Jews and the finding he received from a Jewish "royal bloodline" by claiming that the ones he was killing weren't "real Jews" but just Russians who had converted, while the documentary itself was sympathetic to these people, who while perhaps not "ethnic" Jews, were for all intents and purposes "real" Jews otherwise. I feel horrible for channeling that distorted rationale. I really meant to say "ethnic" Jews, but it really doesn't matter. Now that I remember where I got it all, I've eliminated it from my psyche. I couldn't remember where I had heard that for a long time, but it made some kind of sense so I held onto the syntax and ended up channeling Hitler. *Sheepish grin* Won't happen again. Thanks, Zero.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join