It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Illuminati sex slave?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Note: Please move to appropriate forum if this is in the wrong one.

I hate to make another Jackson conspiracy thread but this is a pretty good one:

"Jermaine Jackson has suggested that his father may have arranged for Michael to be used by older men. He tells how his father had Michael join late-night hotel room meetings with "important business people."

Jermaine wondered whether "something happened" to Michael at those sessions. He said he sensed something was wrong because Michael would be sick for days after. "What was Joseph doing?" Jermaine wrote. Michael Jackson said himself that his father beat him."
"Brice Taylor writes: "Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup."

LINK:

www.henrymakow.com...

If he was in fact controlled by the illuminati, this would go in accordance to the subliminal messages in his songs (for example sexual hand-jerking off- gestures and sounds in Beat It)
The Masonic symbols on the Dangerous Album cover, the Leave Me Alone video, as well as the 666 under thier feet In the video featuring him and Eddie Murphy:

LINK:

www.youtube.com...
you see at 2:05

I'm sure there are many other examples of him being controlled...sponsoring Pepsi?.

A magician traveled with Jackson, for the show they say or he might believe but why did he go so many places with him was he possibly keeping him brainwashed without his knowledge?
This whole thing clearly fits the definition of an MK ULTRA slave.

*I think its also special to note (and I may be making a big deal out of nothing..but) when asked why he touches himself when he dances Jackson answered, "I think it happens subliminally...it's the music that compells me to do it. Sometimes I look back at the clips and I go: Did I, Did I do that?"

Now I know music compels people to do all sorts of things...but thats a lil beyond that. Esp. To forget you even did. But okay maybe he forgets a couple crotch grabs, lets move on...

It came to a point where Jackson was trying to break free and giving messages they probably didn't want him too. ("They don't give a damn about us" and it is also rumored Jackson had planned on giving a warning during the concerts of the times ahaed as an agreement he made with Islam.)

They had doctors trying to drug him up:

SEE NOTE FOUND AT JACKSONS HOUSE:

www.blogcdn.com...

Would anyone in their right mind listen to a doc like that???? Seriously. This is very shady why would anyone take the advice of a letter/doctor like that unless they were under strong hypnosis????
He was too weak to dance and couldn't sing because of a medical condition. He agreed to doing 10 shows to get out of debt it turned into 50. He would have died doing it. They were trying to kill him.

He was also connected to Islam, as stated earlier, could there have been double agents? Quite possible.

Another thing of note is what was going on at the Vatican during his public memorial:

LINK:

www.youtube.com...

Soo they push for a world goverment which unionizes church and state? And you were listening to Britney Spears. Who by the way, was warned by Jackson shorty before his death "Dont end up like me".

[edit on 17-7-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Damn it, I wish youtube links worked while I was at work.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Interesting. Such a talented person and always surrounded by leeches. It's a shame.

Here's the embedded link so you can watch here:

Part 2:

[edit on 17-7-2009 by WhiteWash]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't see any 666 at the bottom of his feet in that video with eddie murphy, all I see is 1 single 6 that is off to the side.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is just sad, that conspiracies are still coming out about him. Just let the poor man rest in peace already.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by awdbawl
The Masonic symbols on the Dangerous Album cover...

What Masonic symbols on the dangerous almbum cover? Details and explanations please.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Splitta

That's neither detailed nor explanatory. See this thread for debunking of most of the mysteries of this cover...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That link didnt debunk anything actually. Just people speculating who the old man is, ignoring the rest of the symbols and saying why would Jackson do that? Maybe cuz he was under mind control. Look also at the doctors letter in my post. Would you listen to a doctor like that? Furthermore Jackson had a magician with him at all times. Was it really for the show or something more. I know people are really touchy when it comes to the illuminati up here (hmm) and I don't care too much for the subject myself. But you are also ignoring the fact theres a strong indication that Jackon was mollested as accounted by his brother Jermaine. Furthermore that during the Michael Jackson memorial the vatican wrote a letter urging for a global government that merges church and state. And if your in doubt whether the Vatican has that much control, you better look at the rest of the videos on that kids youtube page, particulary one in which he interviews a 33 degree mason.

AYou guys are also ignoring that there were ALOT of subliminal messages (yes three sixes floated by in that video) the repeating beat it! (which meant jerk off in the 80s) with the wacking off hand signals and sounds. Do I think jackson was a bad person? No but theres strong indication he was under mind control. When Oprah asked why he grabs his crotch, he said he thinks its subliminal that the music makes him do it and when he watches the video hes like.. did I do that?

Another thing is this guy was surrounded by controversy. This guy had a hard time expressing himself, theres alot of signs pointing to him being manipulated.

There was a very strange circle of people surrounding Michael, this isn't coincidence. Esp when you take into account it started at an early age.
Furthermore for the record Michael Jackson had sex at the age of 10 not 30 there is an account of a woman who knew about it and kept it secret for 25 years, she said it was to a famous woman, so does that back what Jermaine indicated of him being used for sex by his father to get ahead? Look at the definition of MK ULTRA he fits all the characteristics, controlled through drugs, mind control, used for sex, killed mysteriously and at quite convenient timing I might add. He had signed up for ten concerts they switched it to 50 theres no way anyone could do 50 concerts especially not in his condition, they were setting out to kill him.

I think he was mollested more out of the rest of them, which would explain his eccentricity and his obsession with reliving his lost childhood and innocence. It wasnt just the innocence of playing ball. He may have lived his childhood twice over but could never reclaim the innocence he lost and failed to desire a relationship with adults.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
just throwing my 2 cents into the pot .. with all the questions surounding his death even if 1% of the questions turns something up then there is something to investigate. i think that he was taken out but thats just my thoughts i cant prove it in anyway. the thought has stuck with me since the first day i read it on the internet that he passed away

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, Michael Jackson is now a martyr for the people like JFK

I can understand how some stars, such as Michael Jackson and Britney Spears may be controlled in some way, even if only through hypnosis.

Biblical writings may suggest they are hosts or puppets, as if remotely controlled. Michael Jackson was said to have been interested in cloning. Maybe his clone died instead.
If Michael Jackson and his brothers had been sex slaves, would they still have been able to perform and dance on stage

I just listened to part of some new song of his that reminds me of the song A Horse with no name or whatever. Kinda like a mix betwen that and hotel California? idk I didn't car for it.

www.youtube.com...

america horse with no name

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2009 by aleon1018]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm sure there are many other examples of him being controlled...sponsoring Pepsi may be one.
You're kidding, right? Pepsi paid him $5 million for the endorsement deal in 1983. That was more than any other celebrity endorsement contract to date. * They gave him an additional $1.5 million after the accident on the set of the commercial (which he donated to start a burn hospital).

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I dont think hes the kinda guy that would do commercials...in my opinion. Them offering 5 million sounds like alot of pressure on their part to push him to do it and was probably advised that he should do so. Jackson doesn't seem to me to be the greedy type that goes after money by pushing products. This resulted in the "Accident" which consequently got him hooked on drugs, Im not even going to go there.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Many stars have psychological problems that can put them in a position to use drugs. The stress factor is 'very high.'

The recent mention on the news and discussion of his excuse to use painkillers was said not to be severe enough from his injuries. 3rd degree burns are said to kill the pain nerves. I would still think he had 2nd degree burns also, but the area affected may have been small compared to other burn victims.

Many burn victims don't go on to abuse painkillers. The psychological effect and the likely fact that he enjoyed what the legal drug did for him is more likely what hooked him and not the caffeine in the Pepsi comercial. The link between his burns and Richard Prior and his free basing drug burn humiliation seems as if to be connected.

If Michael Jackson needed an escape, it was most likely to sleep.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting videos mate , imo they have pretty much nothing to do with Michael being an Illuminati sex slave though .

More about how tptb are tied into the roman catholic church to bring about one world religion , one world government etc .

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Them offering 5 million sounds like alot of pressure on their part to push him to do it and was probably advised that he should do so.

I wish somebody would come along and pressure me with $5,000,000.

Still waiting for you to explain what symbols on the album are Masonic.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Still waiting for you to explain what symbols on the album are Masonic.

What are you, Blind? the old dude in the tux. And don't even try to tell me you have never seen one of those at the lodge.

I think it's the all seeing eye. That is the only thing that could be construed as masonic from what I can see. (although it was around way before masonry and doesn't belong to masonry alone.)

I think Michael Jackson was the greatest R&B child singer that has ever been. At 10 he was astounding. Now if you could leave it at that, we could all go home happy. We just won't talk about his adult life.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you want some explanation of the occult symbolism check out this link
liveinchapelperilous.blogspot.com... Scroll really far down to get to the dangerous album and most notably the leave me alone video where he goes through the gate to
a Watery Underworld Guarded by the White Rabbit on the Left, Lepus/42. He is greeted by Lizards. And if you look closely you can see Anubis Guard Dogs with Binoculars guarding the Galactic Center Rebirth Mouth Stargate.

Before thriller MJ even put a disclaimer saying he does not endorse the occult. I find it very ironic you dont see the mason symbol on the album cover over one of the doors that is the same mason symbol in your profile image. There is also the pillars and archway on one side gaurded by a dog or anubis on the other side a half bird half sephant. In his hand he holds his child self who is grasping a lizard or snake skull.
The man is pt barnum on his head is "Tom Thumb" from his show AKA Charles S. Stratton who was intiated after being made known traveling with PT Barnum... into the Freemasons reciveing the EA degree at the 175th aniversary celebration of ST Johns Lodge No3. When you go through the archway "dangerous" you clearly see the world stuck on some middle pillar in this dark industrial landscape that seems almost foreboding. There is so much you could analyze and I havent studied it enough to be able to explain each and everything, but the tom thumb is very pecular. Did being in the Jackson 5 "circus" somehow get him involved in the illuminati cuircut? Could there be more to his late night meetings at hotels that Jermaine recounted? Why are you fronting?
Theres too many double agents up here theres no point in posting here.

I want to also add a childhood friend said she and others knew he was mollested as a child. She even passed two lie detector tests, but this was never revealed in the mainstream media.

www.themjifc.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I find it very ironic you dont see the mason symbol on the album cover over one of the doors that is the same mason symbol in your profile image.

Uh, the symbols in my profile are a Square and Compasses, the one over the door is a Jolly Roger. So no, I do not get the irony.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hmm don't know about this theory...

Anyway could it be possible "if" he did get killed that it could be related to converting to Islam, and that some people did not like that.

Just like it was possible that Princess Diana would have converted to islam and had muslim children but died before she had the chance.

Who knows, but there really is too much Micheal Jackson threads around, maybe we should just enjoy his music.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join