It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Illuminati sex slave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Check this out... his death was a part of an occult ritual

Theres some info on Michael Jacksons occult it doesn't say in this particular video but Mj had an Egyptian spiritual advisor to help him come up with We are the World. Another thing of note is the fact that alll 50 of his concerts sold out within minutes of going on sale.. in one country, this wasnt a world tour it was one small country... Great Britain 50 concerts on sale. ALL seats sold out within NOT HOURS MINUTES. MINUTES. think about that.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by awdbawl]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Wow...that was...um...a lot of words.
So, now Michael Jackson is part of the whole 'Illuminati conspiracy', eh?
Heh...I love how people throw those words around.
At this point, the term has kind of lost all meaning.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
First off, Mike was obsessed with the Occult.
Second, I think everyone overlooks a HUGE element of his personality when you take notes on his clothing and dark themes.
I think Michael was Goth.

Look at dozens of his outfits.
While a lot were flashy or designer, most the photos and footage of him just out doing an errand, visiting someone, traveling etc. he's wearing what truly appears to be very fancy gothic clothing.

Then add in factors such as his fame, fortune and public influence.
I'm sure the Masons were all over recruiting him while he was still a teenager. Contrary to what the press claims are, as I believe almost nothing in the press and television news, I would bet Michael was/is a billionaire. Today, yesterday, tomorrow, Michael will be selling albums. A hundred copies of Thriller will be sold, even in the age of downloading. Even before his death, Thriller sold this frequently.

Who are the Illuminati today?
Billionaires and richer as well as the most powerful political figures who surely, aren't who we're told and likely from these billionaire empires.

I think the real question you should all be debating is, where is Michael now.....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I believe Michael Jackson was brainwashed big times. The longer i read and investigate into his life and death, the more i'm sure about that. He was a child of the NWO mind control elite, and he was used to push forward the agenda. Although he went against his mentors later in his life, and tried to free himself from the chains, he still remained a slave of the elite. He would never give up his lifestyle or the fame. His ego was his big weakness! He was part of the big brother brain-sucker network since he was born: forum.mjfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
MJ had a film clip - Remember The Time with the Egyptian theme. Eddie Murphy was in it. Look at MJs appearance, dont you think he looked like he wants to be Egyptian. I seen a picture from ancient Egypt somewhere that looks exactly like MJ. How is it relevant? Pyramids, the eye of Horus, the afterlife.... the Illuminati. Check videos of MJs funeral where they think he attended his own funeral dressed in disguise. Check the speeches given out by his family. They refer to Michael like he is alive. There is alot to be suspicious about with his death. Theres a photo of his daughter with a guy who looks like MJ in the backseat. He had alot of reasons to fake his own death. Maybe he did. Im sure he was trying to escape the hold of the Illuminati or he had just had enough of child abuse allegations and enough of the "debts" he was in. But i really doubt he had no money and needed to do 50 shows. I still find his whole life a mystery.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join