It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why men really prefer blondes. The psychology behind it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I also think it's crazy that some posters are seriously generalising about women based on their hair colour. eg. blondes are ''dirtier'' or aren't as clever.
Making generalisations based on something as arbitrary as hair colour is just as ignorant as making generalisations about skin colour or people with different ethnic characteristics.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I always prefered women with raven black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin tones. Blondes looked ok but just were not my cup of tea. My wife has raven black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin tone, perfect. As for myself, redish brown(now gray) hair, green eyes and light skin tone.

I haven't found that most men prefer blondes over any other hair color. However it does seem that the media does. Its the media that labels beauty to be a particular body shape, hair and eye color. Frankly my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world to me though Hollywood might not agree. These types of so called scientific reports really fall short of real world facts.

Just my $.02

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I prefer blue eyes, but hair color is not important. Unsure what role evolution played in any of that.

I hate Barbie Dolls because they are plastic. But some mothers still bring up their daughters to be Barbie Dolls, and Barbie Dolls continue to be the stereotypical blonde.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I would never date a blonde... They simply do not do it for me... Brunettes with blue eyes every time! Can't resist them.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join