It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I guess since I am a fairly new member I have to post this here. This isn't so much of a theory, more like an idea. But anyway this is about President Obama, since he has been in office there has been many notable things happening. Examples of some of these are swine flu and the deaths of many celebrities. Now i am not saying that there is a connection between all of these, but im not saying there aren't. I hope that I could mabey get some people together to find a connection, see whats going on and give me some feedback. I don't believe that all of these things have just happened. So I hope I can get some peoples help. Thank you all.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Only some things I think can be traced back to the president. The celebrity deaths are just coincidence. On the world stage on the other hand I think N. Korea is all jumpy because they perceive weakness and have a new toy.[granted a very destructive one] The swine flu, that one gets me because Obama is the first US pres. to go to Mexico city in how long and just a short time later bam we hear of the new flu sweeping through Mexico. Just to coincidental for my taste.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Dont forget about the vial of chemicals/virus stolen from Ft. Detrick shortly before he left and then a man dropping day a week or so after he shook hands with the Messiah.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you saying Obama was trying to wipe out Mexico?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

No I am just saying its erie, kind of like the change you can belive in slogan...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I did forget about that!
At the time it just stuck in my mind that O was the first US pres. in a long time to actually go to Mexico city! And we can't forget those flu samples being mailed out either.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
According to the 6th entry for "connections" on Dictionary.com, a connection is an association with or development of something observed, imagined, discussed, etc.

In the case of this definition as it relates to the OP, I'd lean towards imagined as being the operative word here.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Like I said, it was just an idea. The celebrities were a little far feched, but i do believe he had something to do with H1N1. Thanks for all the replies

[edit on 14-7-2009 by friendoftherevolution]

top topics

join