It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The funny thing about them all is that they say they're here to help us, but yet they do this by calling us "normal people" sheep and an unevolved human who couldn't understand. What a joke. Anyone who is truly sincere about helping another person wouldn't dare put themself up on a soap box while being condescending to others. It's such a ridiculous fad got horribly wrong. Too many people believed in it and now we have literally millions of people around the world swearing that they're aliens because they're empathatic while calling others primitive.

I too think its gone too far. I went on a thread and said I feel different from my friends recently they told me I was a starseed and I should get rid of my friends. I didnt think that a helpful understanding answer at all. So I get rid of my friends then what? they said find new friends who are starseeds but I said I like me friends its just they seem different to me. I stopped reading it after that unhelpful answer really.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Look, I don't care if your a lightseed, light warrior, starchild or a dark sith. If 2012 comes and nothing happens, those who wasted time teaching instead of thinking about our current problems would contribute more to our problems.

We need to try and figure out a way to cure famine, diseases, wars, and destruction of this land. If we can't figure these things out and 2012 passes, we are done for.

I am not calling anyone a liar or such, but I am not placing all my eggs in one basket. If nothing happens then I don't need to be disappointed. I won't hold my breath for anyone to come and save us. If they do, then great!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
we have literally millions of people around the world swearing that they're aliens

This does seem to be an ever increasing trend.

In this coast to coast interview with William Henry, who researches ancient mythology www.youtube.com..., he states we are entering a new era of Earths consciousness which ALL humanity is to feel and to connect to through their hearts. He mentions again that the light Beings are to come in 2012 and does not mention they are here now to increase the frequency. Again he states these as Cosmic Beings who have achieved the ultimate transformation. They are RARE beings of total enlightenment and love. Their energy is the closest a being can get to the original substance of creation. He bases these conclusions on many years of study of ancient Maya texts. He even goes as far to say the Maya actually saw these Light Beings in their time which is why they are able to describe them so well.

I think people have felt the energy being sent to Earth by these Light Beings but I do not think it makes them Light Beings. The term Light Being is used far too much now and we should remember what a Light Being actually is before we use it.

They are described as being able to fly through portals and materialize as orbs of pure ascended light. They can also travel using the power of thought alone.

I believe it is these beings that are sending down new frequencies to Earth to raise our consciousness to such levels a new evolution will kick in, it is available to all who listen and its intensity will increase as 2012 approaches.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What's interesting is Starseeds emerge from our generation. If it is true, why us? And what happens with the millions of people who died through the ages? In none of those existed Starseeds? And I am far from being skeptic, just wondering.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantumus
What's interesting is Starseeds emerge from our generation. If it is true, why us? And what happens with the millions of people who died through the ages? In none of those existed Starseeds? And I am far from being skeptic, just wondering.

It is said they have emerged only now due to 2012, but if you read the Maya prediction it says they are to emerge in 2012 and not before so which is it? Infact the Maya only mention Light Beings, they do not mention alien ascended souls (starseeds) at all. Does anyone know where this notion of starseeds actually comes from?

The coast to coast interview part 3 says come 2012 we will all have the opportunity to actually create our OWN light body. It will be manifested from all the love of our hearts and souls. This love plus our dimensional imagination and creativity (become co creators) will enable us to ascend into our own light bodies (become aware of our true consciousness and our true reality).

Total unconditional love from the soul will bring a new awarness is what this is saying, a new era, a Golden age.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Mr. Green. You pose very excellent questions. Something is starting to happen to all of us. Some prior to others. Most people don't really understand it and don't know how to explain it so they try to the best way they know how.

Awakening is a process. Mine began 2 years ago and at the time I also believed myself to be "Special" or "Different". I also thought that I was smarter, wiser, more knowledgeable, more aware, and the lists goes on and on and on. Although I had caught my first Satori or glimpse of enlightenment, I was still unaware of the nature of the spiritual dimension and completely ignorant of the ego.

Yet the identification of myself being smarter, wiser, this, and that WAS identification with my mind which is to say "My Ego." I still had not gone beyond the mind so my mind told me I was superior to other people. Especially if they could not understand what I was talking about in the mist of arguments and debates.

It was not until I started doing research, reading spiritual texts, reviewing the works of the great wisdom teachers (With emphasis on Jesus as I was raised in catholic school) that I was able to go beyond my mind. The mind will try but CANNOT really understand anything. True intuition is derived from one's feelings as your emotions are the language of your soul.

So in short, YES they are just like me and you but have not went beyond their identification with being "SPECIAL". I believe it inaccurate to say "Human Souls" as we are not human beings that have spiritual moments, quite the opposite, We are "Spiritual Beings" that have human moments. i.e. We ARE simply SOULS. The spirit children of God. It has been said that in the beginning of time God was all there was yet he/she/it longed to experience itself. At this point this was impossible as he was all there was. No dyads or triads only ONE. So in order for God to experience himself he divided himself into many hence the saying "God had many spirit children" (souls) Me, You, and all. Which is why they say we are all Gods and Goddesses and is the very basis for reincarnation for we all have lived many many times and been alive since the beginning of time. WE ARE ALL GOD. Hoped this helped in anyway.

A Flower For YOU.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla

Something is starting to happen to all of us. Some prior to others. Most people don't really understand it and don't know how to explain it so they try to the best way they know how.

I think you are right.

Awakening is a process. Mine began 2 years ago and at the time I also believed myself to be "Special" or "Different". I also thought that I was smarter, wiser, more knowledgeable, more aware, and the lists goes on and on and on. Although I had caught my first Satori or glimpse of enlightenment, I was still unaware of the nature of the spiritual dimension and completely ignorant of the ego.

Mine too started 2 years ago. I also went through phases of thinking I was different but now see this to be ego. Now as I have become aware of the spiritual dimension, ego and how the two interplay I see I am not different at all or special in any way. I am most certainly not an alien or a light being I am a soul within a human body. We are all souls within bodies not bodies with a soul. The soul is neither alien or human it just is. This is my main issue with people claiming to be alien souls, we are all souls from the one source.

The area of past life memories as an alien is however a difficult one to dismiss. We have past life memories from previous incarnations, and I see some will have lived as aliens before.

Yet the identification of myself being smarter, wiser, this, and that WAS identification with my mind which is to say "My Ego." I still had not gone beyond the mind so my mind told me I was superior to other people. Especially if they could not understand what I was talking about in the mist of arguments and debates.

I think it is very important to see beyond the mind. In these important times we now find ourselves in the mind will slowly run out of space to be. Its not our fault we have had the mind as an integral part of our being for centuries, but now I hope its time is short.

The mind will try but CANNOT really understand anything. True intuition is derived from one's feelings as your emotions are the language of your soul.

Exactly and here lies the problem. We are trying to work out what is happening to us as people as 2012 approaches, using our MIND. The mind is unable to understand true divine energy so it creates all sorts of alternative scenarios in our head to explain it all. Only our true spiritual being can explain pure conscious awarness. Ive seen and felt some very odd things for sure and deep down knew they were not of this dimension, yet ALWAYS within seconds my mind comes up with a mundane answer to what it was. Anything to stop me moving forward and questioning my true reality. Awarness kills the mind.

We ARE simply SOULS. The spirit children of God. It has been said that in the beginning of time God was all there was yet he/she/it longed to experience itself. At this point this was impossible as he was all there was. No dyads or triads only ONE. So in order for God to experience himself he divided himself into many hence the saying "God had many spirit children" (souls) Me, You, and all. Which is why they say we are all Gods and Goddesses and is the very basis for reincarnation for we all have lived many many times and been alive since the beginning of time. WE ARE ALL GOD. Hoped this helped in anyway.

This is how I see us too. This video explains it better.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Not dismissing the remote possibility of such things, i think most people who make the claim are just folks who wish they were somehow more than they are. They want to be special. To be honest they preach the peace and love thing one moment and then the next breath talk down to everyone around them. I'm sorry but that sort of thing does the opposite, it breeds distrust and hate. Most i've seen claim they use their "vibrations" to "raise up humanity" in other words they think happy thoughts or whatever and that somehow magicly makes everyone around them better. Anyone else see a problem with that? Its not actually DOING anything, aside from giving the said "light warrior" a sense of accomplishment and/or superiority. I would not mind at all if many did not turn around and spout it from the highest towers that they were personally "saving humanity" et al while the rest of us "normal humans" are just fools who cannot/will not know their "higher conciousness".

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by outlander6436
Not dismissing the remote possibility of such things, i think most people who make the claim are just folks who wish they were somehow more than they are. They want to be special. To be honest they preach the peace and love thing one moment and then the next breath talk down to everyone around them. I'm sorry but that sort of thing does the opposite, it breeds distrust and hate. Most i've seen claim they use their "vibrations" to "raise up humanity" in other words they think happy thoughts or whatever and that somehow magicly makes everyone around them better. Anyone else see a problem with that? Its not actually DOING anything, aside from giving the said "light warrior" a sense of accomplishment and/or superiority. I would not mind at all if many did not turn around and spout it from the highest towers that they were personally "saving humanity" et al while the rest of us "normal humans" are just fools who cannot/will not know their "higher conciousness".

I can honestly say I feel change in my life not just now before 2012 but since birth. Why? Because as we age we evolve, not as human, but as a person. So it's quire natural to be becoming smarter and smarter even have some more then natural powers, reading people's thoughts is not new thing at all and it doesn't make people Starseeds. However I do have my own theory which will summarize all of this in a topic that I will post in the upcoming week.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by outlander6436
Not dismissing the remote possibility of such things

I also try never to dismiss something totally as you say, you never know it could be still a remote possibility. However I still think its a world wide shift we are seeing and not just in a few individuals. Many will start to feel this shift in consciousness sooner or later.

To be honest they preach the peace and love thing one moment and then the next breath talk down to everyone around them. I'm sorry but that sort of thing does the opposite, it breeds distrust and hate.

This is an issue, you are not wrong to point this out. Its one Ive noticed and I dont particuarly think its a good advert for awarness. This is the main pointer towards ego and its fight to resist its breakdown. Perhaps this is a stage towards awakening, the death of the false self requires the death of the ego.

Most i've seen claim they use their "vibrations" to "raise up humanity"

In truth there are vibrations, they are energy vibrations/frequencies that descend upon the Earth at intervals. I have felt them, they are strong, powerful vibrations of love and light which help raise the consciousness of those who hear them. However these vibrations I dont think are coming from starseeds or light beings already on the planet, they are coming from a MUCH higher source. These vibrations raise our consciousness we do not need starseeds to do this, the energy vibrations do that.

while the rest of us "normal humans" are just fools who cannot/will not know their "higher conciousness".

I believe everyone can and will feel these vibrations. They are not limited to a select few who claim their ascended alien soul connects them to these vibrations. These vibrations are there for all to hear, just listen that is all we need do.

They are from the source of ALL our souls and they are the trigger for our next evolution in consciousness. Everyone should trust your inner self to connect to these vibrations.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In this forum I can sense a lot of people claiming to be this or that. How they are affected by change greater than others, etc. To me, this is all part of the problem of humanity. Doesn't matter if it's religion, Masons, Starseeds, etc, everyone likes to think they are different than the rest.

If we're going to get through this, we have pull together as a humanity, not as individuals claiming to be different than each other. Stop all the judgment and just accept what is happening. Don't try to call it something. Don't try to explain it. Accept what is happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
perhaps someone could possibly clarify this "Starseed", "Light being", "Crystal child", "Indigo", whatever .... is the implication that if these "individuals" DO exist, then it's because of a genetic mutation of some kind ? And if so, then what advantages are being conferred by these mutations that make them a favourable trait and making these traits genetically viable and worth retaining in the human gene pool ?

Otherwise, if it's NOT a genuine chromosonal mutation, then all this talk of "special/gifted" individuals is just so much hot air ...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Mere Human
reply to post by suomichris

Haha. Small minded, non-comprehensive human being.

"Delusional"?

Really?

You laugh at me because I'm different.

I laugh at you because you're all the same.

REALLY?

your going to make that your first ever contribution to ATS? calling human beings names... when your name is "a mere human". Who do you think you are?

you have nothing to contribute to this website, scatt!

go home!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

all of those points are, yes... the sign of a non-conformist adolescence. I fit all those, except the random DNA one, not because I'm from the stars (though sometimes i wish i was) but because I'm fed up with society, people en-mass are retarted, and i like to do things that people wouldn't consider main-stream.

Those values can be attributed to anyone, this is such a sham it makes me angry. DON'T FALL FOR IT IF YOU HAVE HALF A MIND TO YOURSELF!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
perhaps someone could possibly clarify this "Starseed", "Light being", "Crystal child", "Indigo", whatever .... is the implication that if these "individuals" DO exist, then it's because of a genetic mutation of some kind ? And if so, then what advantages are being conferred by these mutations that make them a favourable trait and making these traits genetically viable and worth retaining in the human gene pool ?

Otherwise, if it's NOT a genuine chromosonal mutation, then all this talk of "special/gifted" individuals is just so much hot air ...

Im not sure but as far as I can see there is NO direct scientific proof this is genetic, although genetics is heavily mentioned as proof.

We are being changed physically from carbon-based being with 2 strands of DNA into crystalline beings with 1,024 strands of DNA (eventually), because only crystalline substances can exist on higher dimensional levels. We are in fact having our bodies merged with Syrian DNA strands, as this format is close enough to our own to be able to integrate with relatively little side effects

www.newciv.org...

The main issue here is that these new crystalline DNA strands are strands of light so are not detectable in this dimension.

8. The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

As I previously mentioned in this thread, if this is a gene, if there really is a Crystal gene for coding of ascension DNA then which chromosome is this one? If this IS a gene it MUST be on a chromosome there is no other place it could be, therefor it could be easily detected . It is not good enough for these web sites to just say Starseeds/Light Beings have a gene without providing its genetic coding. This just helps promote mass thinking of Im special as I have a special gene.

Also they claim this gene helps them contact other Beings in other dimensions. Again to say this they must show where the gene is and scientific studies that those who have the gene are able to contact other dimensions. If not they should not use science to promote their web sites.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus

Hello, I have a different theory to offer you. I don't believe we evolve as we age. Sure we accumulate more experiences and knowledge as we go through life yet if you look out at the world or turn on the news our evolution seems stagnant. So many people never find themselves, they never go beyond their minds. Instead of evolving what we do for sure is change the things which we identify with as we grow older. New things interest you, some things we change our minds about, and so on.

As a child the first thing we come to identify with is our name. This is quite literally original sin. It is the inherent disfunction of the world. The precursor to our fall from grace and oneness with all to identification with the mind......the story of me.

After our initial identification the mind finds more things to add to itself. i.e. "My Name" turns into "My Toy" and so on. As we progress through life "My Toy" becomes "My Car", "My House", "My Job", etc....

This is why Jesus as well as The Buddha practiced voluntary poverty. They were NOT identified with ANYTHING. NO worldly attachments, NO inner baggage.

Jesus said "Blessed are the poor in spirit, theirs shall be the kingdom of Heaven" What is the poor in spirit. NO inner baggage, NO identifications.

A Flower For YOU.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by InthekNOwla]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Very interesting video. Thank you. I've never heard it explained like that.

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla
reply to post by Quantumus

As a child the first thing we come to identify with is our name. This is quite literally original sin. It is the inherent disfunction of the world. The precursor to our fall from grace and oneness with all to identification with the mind......the story of me.

After our initial identification the mind finds more things to add to itself. i.e. "My Name" turns into "My Toy" and so on. As we progress through life "My Toy" becomes "My Car", "My House", "My Job", etc....

I think you are right. However I cant see how we would communicate without a name but I do see this is the start of our life long relationship with "me".

This relationship we have with "I" and "myself" is the cause of much of our pain. We need to just accept ourself and not split us into two, the "I" and "myself". As long as we continue to say "I" am upset with "myself" or "I" am feeling sorry for "myself" then we will continue to have a mind created duality. It is this mind created duality that causes us so much conflict and unnecessary pain. How can we say I am upset with myself today? Which are we the I or the myself?? We are not two so one of these is the false us. Once we merge these two parts of us to become ourself we no longer have this inherent disfunction as you quite rightly call it.

What has this to do with 2012? It I believe is what ascension is all about, learning about our true self, the awakened self inside that is in complete balance and harmony with the source. 2012 is all about letting the awakened true self out and leaving the false self of duality behind along with the mind that created it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok.
Enlightened....sorry no dice. Certainly would not feel the need to declare my self on ATS if I had attained your declared form of "enlightenment".

Duality ? nothing mystical here. An awful lot of people just cannot face the fact they are not a paragon of virtue. So they translate faults to traits and ascribe character traits to superiority or salvation.
The trend is as old as the hills...it's called religion.

Stare into a mirror long and hard. We all have faults, accept them as part of who you are. You'll be happier for it.

Finally I'll repeat the same line I give to the evangelicals.

" I'm sorry but I believe in life BEFORE death. So I'll live mine here and now."

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i did a quick review on all the youtube links to make sure this wasnt posted already and looks like it hasnt so here this is

www.youtube.com...

great post btw S+F for you my friend

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join