It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi i would just like to say that i have never heard such codswalop in my life i really do think you need to rethink what you are typing on this site because we have high standards around here, dissagree if you may but i truly do not beleive in aliens or anything like that. I AM THE ONLY LIGHT BEING ON THIS PLANET. I ALSO MUST GO BECAUSE I HAVE PUT A PIZZA IN THE OVEN AND I DO NOT WANT IT TO BURN BECAUSE IT IS A PIZZA EXPRESS PIZZA AND THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY IN TIMES LIKE THESE, I WAS GOING TO HAVE A BURGER TONIGHT BUT DECIDED THAT I DIDNT LIKE BURGERS ANY MORE DO YOU KNOW OF ANY CHEAP PIZZA RETAILERS AROUND PLANET EARTH?

KINEEKI

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

If you have ever meditated on a frequent basis (aka, have become proficient at it), you will know what "frequency" is.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Have any of you guys read 'starborne' by Solara. This was written in around 92 and discusses Mount Shasta and other stargates around the planet. She says that we are reactivating our light bodies that connect us to other star systems in the universe. She also implies that our souls contain fragments from several different star systems and that we all have some kind of angelic presence we can connect to. This woman also coined the 11:11 phenomenon which is all over the web and is interesting. People seem divided as to whether this is all made up twaddle or not.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join