It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enhacement of immune system (extrem)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi.

I know there is a lot of ideas on how to enhace your immune system here on ATS.
Is it possible to gather a compilation of the best methods here on this thread? Also i need links or names to where to buy it online. (if links are not allowed just give us the name of the online shop)
I am looking for a complete extrem boost to be prepared for the flu, for me and my family. Easy to get, not any natural cure that is impossible to find.

Things are getting worse by the day now.
Sorry for my english.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by gusan]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Fortunately enough for all of us - MMS and the protocol developed by Jim Humble is more than enough to eradicate the H1N1 virus in anyone afflicted with it. Unfortunately enough however, as a cure to other pathogenic viruses for pennies per person, you will never have the option to use it unless you take care of yourself. Luckily it is very easy to obtain since people are aware of it now. Sure there's no money in it (as I mentioned pennies per person) but this isn't about money for once. I suggest looking into it via your own research; there's time.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Besides the usual, avoiding processed foods etc, and eating organic fruit and veg, I strongly recommend doing a series of Liver Cleanses, at three week intervals, I did five, and got rid of around fifteen hundred Liver stones.
Believe me, you will feel ten years younger and lose plenty of unwanted fat and cholesteral from your body.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here you go. www.goodhealthvitamins.ca...
You can but this in health food stores and here I can get it in grocery stores.
I am not sure what part of the world you are at but this stuff is pretty available.
It gives you extra energy and boosts the immune system.
I have heard of doctors also telling cancer patients to use it as well.
This is all vitamins and veggies that your body needs in one drink....the stuff is amazing speaking from a guy who has used it.
Edit to add....there are a few different kinds so buy the one that suits you.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Could you explain more and give links plz?

To Gus, are u in UK?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have been using this stuff and it works, Love MMS. I brush my teeth once a day with it.

This is excellent info!
Survive the toxic Plagues. PDF

Know your enemy

Ex-Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

This is also really good(Lots of info in the comment section)

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

This was posted in another thread a short while ago.
Ascorbic Acid Role in Containment of the World Avian Flu Pandemic
www.ebmonline.org...

Excellent advise, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Eat what you want, do what you want but think positive remember the mind controls the body and if you think positively and use some mental imagery if you ever feel yourself becoming ill then you can overcome it easily. I don't get ill and when I feel I'm about to I imagine a battlefield in my body where I win, perfect that and you'll never get sick.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Sure, you can hear exactly why it works in the following video clip

(click to open player in new window)

I encourage everyone to look into the history of how this biological procedure was discovered and the results that became. Check out Project Camelot's interview with Jim Humble at;

www.projectcamelot.org...

At this point, the amount of information and disinformation available is vast but if you research for yourself, you should find the facts speak for themselves. Adam Abraham hosts a very detailed blog about MMS at;

phaelosopher.wordpress.com...

There's a lot of information (none of it very complicated) to examine. But this one's well worth it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I totally agree with that. My strategy is to imagine my Tcells (ferocious looking things) swarming over the virus and obliterating it. It seems to work 90% of the time. The 10% which does not work, the symptoms are mild.

Visualization is a potent form of illness prevention. Master it and it may save your life one day.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welch's Grape n Cherry juice, it has twice the antioxidants of other juices. It tastes great.

New Research Shows Grape Juice Consumption Helps Support the Immune System
April 6, 2008

www.welchs.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks all.
I´ll look at it all.
Am i right if i say collodal silver (i allready have) and this MMS is enough? And positiv thinking yes..well thats difficult for m right now.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Were can i buy mms? Looking now at J Humble on youtube...i am in Sweden btb.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by gusan]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello. Cinnamon is a very powerful antioxidant. In fact too much can cause liver damage. Half a level teaspoon on toast in the morning is reasonable, that's what i do. I don't get colds nor the flu & i am long past fifty. I have done this since a child courtesy of my mother.
en.wikipedia.org...
Oregano is another, same qualities. Read health benefits.
Oregano is anti bacterial & kills staphylococcus better than the 18 commonly used drugs in hospitals.
en.wikipedia.org...
Thyme. Read medicinal use.
en.wikipedia.org...
Parsley is another, in fact parsley has very short chain molecule strands & breaks down the long chains of human fat deposits.
en.wikipedia.org...
There is a rider with herb use though. They are potent more than you would think. You must research them well before prolonged use especially with pregnant women. However they are highly effective in building resistance against disease & readily available.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thanks. I didn.t recognise it as MMS, I've been using and recommending it for years.
I've never tried to make my own. I guess nows the time.

I'm in UK any Ideas where to get silver rods?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I suggest taking fresh Garlic in conjunction with Green Tea.

It is something I use myself as a preventative and also remedy during any illness.

Drink green tea – One little known secret about preventing the flu is adding green tea to your diet. Research has shown that green tea is extremely effective at preventing the flu, when consumed regularly. One study, reported by the UK Tea Council showed that green tea can protect in two ways. First, green tea suppresses the growth of influenza cells. Secondly, green tea actually kills off the influenza cells.

Green Tea & Flu

In general antibiotics are ineffective against viral infections of the sort that cause most colds and flu. Fortunately garlic isn't "just" an antibiotic. As well as the powerful antibacterial allicin, garlic produces a number of other potentially beneficial compounds.

It seems that garlic can have positive effects for the immune system as a whole. In this way it might indirectly help the body to fight off illnesses for which modern antibiotics would be inappropriate. Many herbal supplements on the market contain garlic, often along with other traditional herbs such as echinacea.

Garlic is sometimes said to help treat the symptoms of colds and flu, however it is best seen as a preventative. The use of garlic against colds and flu seems to be most effective when taken before the infection is caught, or immediately the symptoms begin to show.

Garlic & Flu

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We get our slver rods @ a coin store...$4.oo ea X 2.....999 % silver...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just bought some mms online, so my solution will be mms and C silver.
If anyone knows of any interaction problems with those two please let me know.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The answers in this topic are very interesting and made me think and search quite some.
But i think the most importand answer to the originalquestion could be stated a bit more.
Enhacement of immune system (extrem)?

Eat healty and with variation.

Than enhance with silver and other possible solutions.

If you just eat hamburgers and drink cola every day than i dont think that silver and mms etc. are going to help you out much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join