It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people on this forum make posts about ridiculous things with no viable proof/evidence? And wh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am not staying up until 1AM to look up and drool. I have work tomorrow after all

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It is all on youtube already..don't believe me just type in what ya wanna see proof of and hit enter,,,all nasa footage has just been released..amazing mercury, apollo and shuttle missions,,enjoy our ever expanding universe..almost a crop circle a day...right now how much proof do you need?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
If you really wanna learn the power of secrecy, then try research Skull and Bones

Racists, perverts and sociopaths are often encouraged to join these groups.

That last statement is basically what the OP is speaking about, as I fail to see how you would know such a thing as fact, or even attempt to pass it off as such. I honestly do not know a whole lot about the "Skull and Bones", because I personally do not even know anyone who attended Yale to begin with, let alone anyone who was a part of that society, but I do know that the latter statement which you made is very slanderous, and it could very well be an extremely disingenuous and ill-deserved accusation.

There are people who have attended Yale and who have known Skull and Bones members personally. They seem to be sincere so I have no choice but to believe what they say.

I mentioned Skull and Bones only as an example of secrecy. The list and the last sentence is applicable to many, if not most, members of the Illuminati in general, many of whom are not members of Skull and Bones.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calvinraveneagle
It is all on youtube already..don't believe me just type in what ya wanna see proof of and hit enter,,,all nasa footage has just been released..amazing mercury, apollo and shuttle missions,,enjoy our ever expanding universe..almost a crop circle a day...right now how much proof do you need?

Yeah oke, still tere is also a #load on youtube thats just plain stupid.. the problem with alot of stuff on this site is people are getting info from a friend, and that friend has an uncle and that uncle had a son who worked at S4.. i mean its not credible. And of course i believe in ufos, never seen one myself, but everyone must agree that there is alot of crap out there.. And what i really hate is a cool topic name, and then i click and read an incredible story, but then without a source??? Well everyone could have come up with it then..

I do enjoy ATS btw, and i have seen lots of cool unexplained and strange stuff on ATS, and i read alot myself about all sorts of subjects.. Like the untersberg thread, i love that one:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join