It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people on this forum make posts about ridiculous things with no viable proof/evidence? And wh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Yes there are some theories outside the box on these threads, but none the less, you gotta take the good with the bad.

I don't think it's those that are the problem with the OP it's the threads like Dan Tanna's encounter with a Gilled Alien that looked like ET, the new one with unbeatable superhero dude who thinks he's a nephilim that the OP and I have a problem with.

I'm all for interesting conspiracy theories, they're great if not just for an interesting read on someones view on something out of the box but the bull# stories about dueling aliens who have come to take away babies from cots just make a mockery of this site and most of the theories proposed and I think this is what the OP is talking about

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Ya, I guess the" I am an alien are you" threads are a little to much.....

So I will agree on that note OP...

But there are some legitimate claims on this site with facts to back it up that suggests more than what we are being told.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Or let me go one better for you...the guy that films airplanes at night and claims his girlfriend is on the "craft" and that it is REALLY an Orion Triangle UFO camoflaged. Or better yet the one yesterday about Gay Aliens and Nukes. I was sorry to see that one go. that one was getting entertaining.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I totally ignore all ufo pictures and videos. On theories i have my own conclusions, and i do not see any that really tell me anything i think on the subject is wrong. Others may have other conclusions, but heck thats life.

I rarely bother with this subject now as i think we have heard all we are going to in our lifes really, as i do not think the alien thing will be done in my life.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Gay Aliens and Nukes ? well... I don't know what to say to that but I really want to know about it now you've mentioned it lol

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It is because most of the people on this site have the intellignece of an 8 year old. I am constantly amazed at the fact that they can type.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

BWAHAHAHA why are the Japanese so damn crazy ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Screw "scientific scutiny". Science is biased anyway.

In what way is science biased?

Ideally yes, it should have to stand up to science, but today's science lives to its ideals about as much as the United States lives to its ideals, in other words, not that much.

What are these ideals of science, and it what way does modern science not live up to them?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It turns out that conspiracy theories are different from provable facts. If there were undeniable evidence for any given conspiracy theory, it would cease to be a conspiracy theory and would become a fact. This is a forum for ideas that often haven't been accepted as fact and therefore have little "evidence" to back them. In many cases people might be fishing for evidence they can add to their own suspicions. I hear you're frustration of opening what seems like it could be a good topic and after wasting a bunch of time reading it finding no convincing or reliable evidence though.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Do you know the really really really ironic thing about this thread? EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU IS TRUTH AND IT WILL COME TO PASS.

I'm not even joking or kidding even myself. I'm just trying to spread the word to multiple people at once. That's it. Remember I'm here to inform.

Oh and the proof?

The Maitreya star exists and is in the sky for all to see. And it's not Venus or Sirius or "swamp gas."

So remember the Anti-Christ is Maitreya and it will affect everyone not just Christians. All religions and all people even atheistic types.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

This is exactly what the OP was talking about. You religious fanatics are just too out there..lol.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If I'm so out there then why is there proof in the skies above us?

Answer me that one.

I feel so bad for all of you people. I'm being sincere here.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know. I know.
Because the government and their agents lie and put all the
'official' science and historical 'facts' on the internet and mass media
books and fads.
We know different because of things like free energy.
The only way a UFO can fly.
Thus the official word for a Tesla flying craft is 'its a balloon'.
And Tesla said his craft would never be a balloon.
That among other reasons there is no viable proof.
ED: Like find proof that Hitler took Helium for zeppelins for plasma
engines and made a Tesla powered zeppelin. There is no proof.
Only a few sightings around the world thats all.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
If I'm so out there then why is there proof in the skies above us?

Answer me that one.

I feel so bad for all of you people. I'm being sincere here.

What proof? You have offered none..no coordinates of this so-called star, no pictures or film. All you have ever done was tell us and nothing more...and to most that just ain't good enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I ask myself the same every time I log in and see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star for the OP. I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Can you provide any proof to your claims ?
I debunked your statement on another thread..Sorry..

Just kidding... You are right !!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Meh, some people such as myself are here to look into it. I allow the possibility that if in fact there is a race out there that can travel in interstellar space they might have been here at one point for one reason or another, and perhaps are still here.

Most of the stuff presented is a huge steamy pile of troll poop. However, there are a few occasions when I am forced to wonder. I understand calling those that blindly believe naive or whatever, but being skeptical yet allowing for the possibility is totally different.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And the thing is, you do have people from the military coming out with information about aliens, moon bases, everything. But how come is it that almost all of these people simply talk about it rather than showing any proof? Schematics of a moon base, photographs of the construction of moon base modules, interior photographs of Area-51, all this stuff. If they're able to leak information vocally, without repercussion, then why can't they do the same with actual tangible pieces of evidence?

Because all the skeptics on here would cry BS.
No proof is ever good enough, unless it's announced on Fox or CNN.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CidCaldensfey

Maybe the government has set up this site to brainwash all the crazies in here?

That's cheaper then putting up countless looney bins!!

Honestly I believe conspiracies do exist and governments and other organisations are doing a very job in keeping information hidden, falsify if necessary and putting up D-coys

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join