It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by observe50

Without any proof, this thread needs to be moved to The Gray Area. Without any proof, a story is just that - a story.

no pic's no evidence just a blog.

HOAX label is in order.

If a 30 foot object land's in my yard... nothing in this world will stop me from taking picture's of it before people show up.

So in other word's BS...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Well this is weird the 12th of July I had just gotten off ATS shut the cp down and went to bed this was about 1:15am which would make it the 13th. After shutdown I went straight to bed right after I mean right after I closed my eyes my wife called my name 3 times before I answered here thinking that she wanted me to get up and get something lol. So I said what? "Did you seed that?" , "See what?" I asked. "The light through the curtain" Im like "no". We have a double glass door then about 14 ft. away is the curtain that hangs in our room. I got up and looked around and nothing was there. She said the light s went away to the left. No cars were found. We live in the country so Idk. Maybe some idiot neighbor playing a prank.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All I can say is for me anyway,

If it occurred last thing I would worry about is getting a stupid pic as their too easily manipulated and created.

However what I would do is find a way both to the thing and into it.

Just in case they have a spare piece of tech laying around I could swipe assuming I could make it back out.

At this point in the game technology has caught up with reality in the sense we can fake anything except for technology itself. Therefor get in swipe some advanced tech, get out and make sure the govt. has no knowledge of the tech you swiped.

In order for that to happen take it to some paper like the Sun or Enquirer as it's the best bet the govt. will then think it's a crack pot story and you can get it out at the same time.

Now days pics are all but a moot point as they make no difference what so ever and video is starting to become the same if it hasn't already.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

the-amused
im-just-curios-but-has-anything-happened-to-you-that-you-have-taken-a-picture-of?

cos-through-experience-i-find-when-iv'e-seen-sumfin-i-cant-fathom-its-the-"rabbit-in-the-headlights"-effect-and-you-end-up-just-staring-wishin-mayb e-the-camera-is-in-your-hand-but-you-dont-want-to-try-and-find-one-as-what-ur-looking-at-could-be-away-by-the-time-u-find-one-then-the-batterys-seem-t o-be-dead-more-often-than-not-anyway?

its-easy-to-say-"nothing-would-stop-me-getting-proof"-but-thats-not-always-how-ur-mind-reacts-when-something-like-that-is-witnessed
honest!

just-my-thoughts-on-that-position-that-some-of-us-find-ourselves-in-from-time-to-time.

i-dont-think-im-the-only-one-that-see's-it-that-way-but-then-again-i-dunno?

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. What an amazing find.
I to am very skeptical. I want to believe so bad, but I find it difficult without any solid, physical proof. Sounds like this family got their proof. It gave me chills, and just makes me want my own proof more then ever.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Woweee. Amazing find.

I love these "stories" but doggone it, I'm about to be a full disbeliever until I see these things for real.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I used to laugh at a guy I knew who would always bring his camera anywhere he went, even inside stores and malls.. Then one day while he was driving he saw someone running through traffic with a gun. He pulled over when just then an off duty cop told the guy to 'drop the gun!'.. The guy whirled around and the cop shot him once right in the chest. He then took the picture of the guy dead on the road with two guys running up.. Great photo.(The St. Pete times printed the photo 6-7 years ago).. Lesson to us all to have a camera at least ready.

Most likely none of us will EVER see anything as fantastic as a UFO within 100 yards or so. But if you are that 1 in a billion... have a camera ready so the rest of us can at least tell you its CGI.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

The first thing I would do is get a picture or video, but after taking the shot I would be the first to cah in on the photo and not here. A real "good" photo would worth a whole lot of casholla. Stories are stories until proven, but I think the proof has already been told. Just that we primative humans are not the most responsible species to deal with such concepts yet. How many people do you know have the brains enough to know anymore than useing a keyboard or a mouse. Exactly. Times are changing, but I think were years off of disclosure. That thing that bothers me is , are all humans equal or does Obama and the rest have the right to really give us NO rights in regarding anything other than everyday life of tax paying?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dear members
the discussion is not whatever this case is real or not. This discussion is not about "no picture? no proof" which is senseless.
And even of you had a camera in your hand and there is a giant ufo landing in front of you, i'd like to know the percentage of people having the sheer nerve to make pictures.
NO
the problem is: how come that a ET contacted person, like this comdrleon keeps posting UFO cases like

"UFO landed in UK 4th of March" " instead of posting:

35 mt UFO called UFNA coming from UMMO 9 years light distnace from Earthm 2 days of travel, with general GRUATT and sergent PEPPER landed in France looking for chemical element in oder to discover new potential evolution at 22 ºC"

This is a post from a real CONTACTED

But I still read: hey man! I'm in contact with Ashtar Sheran (even putting a picture of him..) but I still don't know about this new case...ah hold on, let me talk to Colin Wilson and I'll post again, ok! bye bye!

c'mooooon!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I went to the planet Venus yesterday to meet my Grandad.

Discuss.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Senseless

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Some of the most famous cases,Travis Walton,Betty and Barney Hill,are no more than anecdotal with circumstantial evidence and no pictures at all,so that does not bother me so much.
What does bother me is that you have two recent cases on two continents,and they both have retired policeman as witnesses and both are reported to us third party from a same source.
It just happens to that our third party source should have even better sources,when you consider the other threads he/she has made at ATS.BTW why create a shaceship with "portholes" from your higher conscience? why make it cone-shaped,when everyone wants to see flying saucers??

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Francyburo,

His name is Colin Andrews not Wilson if you had been reading the thread carefully .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As I see it,

If some of you have a problem with the person that started this thread why do you get involved?

I know plenty about other life forms that many of you deny here on ATS so I can understand more so then most but I have a problem with why?... why, he shouldn't have a right to write what he rights about himself....just because you don't believe doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.

Why can't he write things he finds and is willing to share for discussion. Just because you don't believe him doesn't mean you have a right to be rude and insulting. I learned many things from my experiences it doesn't mean that I understand everything completely when dealing with this subject myself....... sometimes all it takes is hearing, reading or something in that manner that triggers you to remember.

If you have never had an experience dealing with this you have no clue how this all works when dealing with different species of life that is HERE and elsewhere.

I think this event needs to be examined.... as I am sure it will be by Mufon and we will see where it goes.

UFO'S= SHIPS
ALIENS= LIVING LIFE FORMS

They are here they are real...proof is all around, you just deny and our governments lie.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BigandRich

what sort of a post is that of yours?I know plenty of people who don't even know how to use a mouse,or drive a car but I don't consider them stupid or whatever.
What has Obama got to do with this post---nothing so you should stay on post,this is not a poiltical thread per say.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Amazing if this is for real, i like to keep an open mind

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I really don't understand why people need proof all the time.

Yes....yes. Proof is a silly thing. I mean, more often than not proof gets in the way of a good story. Don't you worry about something as silly as proof or some stubborn skeptic. Both skeptics and most proof is in the minority when it comes to this outlandish subject anyway, so what are we going to do, rain on your parade with facts? Nah, you will just ignore what you don't want to hear and/or don't understand anyway.

Can someone remind me again why this subject is so laughable every time I see it on T.V.? Oh yeah, must be because us "skeptics" have been running the show for the last 30 or so years, LOL.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Some of the most famous cases,Travis Walton,Betty and Barney Hill,are no more than anecdotal with circumstantial evidence and no pictures at all,so that does not bother me so much.
What does bother me is that you have two recent cases on two continents,and they both have retired policeman as witnesses and both are reported to us third party from a same source.
It just happens to that our third party source should have even better sources,when you consider the other threads he/she has made at ATS.BTW why create a shaceship with "portholes" from your higher conscience? why make it cone-shaped,when everyone wants to see flying saucers??

smurfly,

Have you heard of Merkabah?

If you have not these are Ships created through Consciousness of Space People from higher dimensions.

What I am sharing here is an important event that happened.

When people have these events happen to them as did these two in California .

You will see they are connected in some way with the Beings who came .

As we get more information I will gladly share .

So let me ask you what do you feel about the event that happened to them? Do you believe them or do you not?

The Possibilties Are Endless

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Mufon IS looking at the case.I would say that most people here have an interest in UFO's, and all things pertaining.
Now you make obscure cryptic remarks about what you know,why not put your money where your mouth is and tell us about these life forms for goodness sake.Does it jell with anything in this thread? for instance.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Realtruth

I really don't understand why people need proof all the time.

Yes....yes. Proof is a silly thing. I mean, more often than not proof gets in the way of a good story. Don't you worry about something as silly as proof or some stubborn skeptic. Both skeptics and most proof is in the minority when it comes to this outlandish subject anyway, so what are we going to do, rain on your parade with facts? Nah, you will just ignore what you don't want to hear and/or don't understand anyway.

Can someone remind me again why this subject is so laughable every time I see it on T.V.? Oh yeah, must be because us "skeptics" have been running the show for the last 30 or so years, LOL.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

My question is this if you believe at least this subject is laughable then why are you interested in the subject you have stated is laughable ?.

Its a fair question

Skeptics like yourself after even reading the Mufon report here will most likely fine it laughable.

To the person and or persons having the experience its not a laughing matter.

People who have had experiences here should speak up more often and express themselves as do the ones like IgnoreThefacts .

Getting back to topic at hand this story is not only interesting as is the case being investigated in the Silsbury Hill area .

This could very well be the beginning of more direct encounters for people whom have not had this happen at all in ones lifetime.

You want proof and when the Ship lands in your backyard you will ask for proof and never ever be happy.

For the experiencer that is proof.

For the one who has not had the experience yet keep an open mind because you could be next.

Blessings and Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join