It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's body was not in his coffin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
first off. who even knows what MJ's body really looked like anymore. He had it changed so much over his lifetime. second the body might have not held up physically to the demands of laying there in the open coffin. could have melted away or something.

I heard that testors model company had dibs on his nose after his death. said they wanted recycle the plastic and use it for their new f16 1/200th replicas. maybe the body is held up in arbitration with them and the jackson family.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
oh you just have to be an Aussie Bass, lol you know, because noone does disrespect like we do

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Exactly right. Now that he's DEAD people are cutting the poor guy some slack, rushing out to buy his albums, claiming to be fans, what the heck?? It doesn't matter if there wasn't a body in the coffin, or if he was buried already or cremated or whatever. He's passed away, he's not alive or faking his death or the center of some conspiracy a-la Tupac....At the end of the day he was just a human being like you and me, who deserves to rest in peace, the peace that he never had in life. People could say what they wanted about him when he was alive, and they certainly did, but to continue the jokes and mockery and the stupid accusations after the guy is already gone is tactless and shows a lack of basic human compassion and respect.

R.I.P, MJ.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
He is frozen, no doubt in my mind. If Ted Williams was frozen, what makes you think MJ isn't? Now, Ted's head cracked, and I am going to assume he was without cosmetic alterations. If anything, MJ is going to come back (whenever) looking like the crypt keeper, except whiter...and with better dance moves.

link   
Double Post

[edit on 7/11/2009 by semperfortis]

link   
not an ozzie, but I do have lots in common with them. but seriously it's michael jackson. everybody is kissing his clammy cold rear right now. Not me. I remember that he had a long court case with lots of weird accounts from little children who knew exactly what the birthmarks on his wee wee looked like. he had half a billion dollars and lost it all. seriously would you respect somebody who misappropriated single handely 500 million dollars and has nothing to show for it. He did not write anything that actually sold. quincy jones did. he was a talented guy. thats all.

most likely a pedifile. and a grade a weirdo. every body seems to forget this stuff. not bass. I remember.

also a friend of mine used to body guard for janet a couple of years ago. she wouldn't even take his call back then. not good.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Replikant
Exactly right. Now that he's DEAD people are cutting the poor guy some slack, rushing out to buy his albums, claiming to be fans, what the heck?? It doesn't matter if there wasn't a body in the coffin, or if he was buried already or cremated or whatever. He's passed away, he's not alive or faking his death or the center of some conspiracy a-la Tupac....At the end of the day he was just a human being like you and me, who deserves to rest in peace, the peace that he never had in life. People could say what they wanted about him when he was alive, and they certainly did, but to continue the jokes and mockery and the stupid accusations after the guy is already gone is tactless and shows a lack of basic human compassion and respect.

R.I.P, MJ.

Yeah well I'm sorry Repilkant, I don't believe in not 'speaking ill of the dead'- not that I have actually said anything here about him- but I honestly don't see the difference in peeps saying mean things about him when he was alive and peeps saying mean things about him now he's dead- like I said where were all these people when he was alive? they were nowhere because he was a weirdo and they wanted to distance themselves from him- but now he's dead hes suddenly Mr Wonderful

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
not an ozzie, but I do have lots in common with them. but seriously it's michael jackson. everybody is kissing his clammy cold rear right now. Not me. I remember that he had a long court case with lots of weird accounts from little children who knew exactly what the birthmarks on his wee wee looked like. he had half a billion dollars and lost it all. seriously would you respect somebody who misappropriated single handely 500 million dollars and has nothing to show for it. He did not write anything that actually sold. quincy jones did. he was a talented guy. thats all.

most likely a pedifile. and a grade a weirdo. every body seems to forget this stuff. not bass. I remember.

also a friend of mine used to body guard for janet a couple of years ago. she wouldn't even take his call back then. not good.

yep, his family are hypocrits- I wouldn't believe a word they said- Jermaine saying on Larry King they're not interested in his money was a crock- he then went onto say if his mother is okay, they will be okay wtf

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djfico
All these MJ fans must have never read a newspaper back in the "Bad" days. How can anyone forget that his entire life earnings went towards cryogenics? Since he practically funded the entire facility and surgically prepared himself for 'freeze time', my guess is that he never really died and his body is a frozen state as his passion for time travel and mortality demands.

amen (although i'm no MJ fan, if i see him on the news one more time i'm going to stick my head in the oven) ((just kidding but i will probably scream profanities))

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just want to say that when I was about 10 yrs old my Grandfather, a cryogenics' in Phoenix Az. said that Michael wanted to be frozen if he ever became terminally ill. I think its very possible he was frozen. that was back in 1994 and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. Im not saying he didn't die from heart failure but I think he probably was frozen. Its also possible that he faked his death, who knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EcheckM8
I just want to say that when I was about 10 yrs old my Grandfather, a cryogenics' in Phoenix Az. said that Michael wanted to be frozen if he ever became terminally ill. I think its very possible he was frozen. that was back in 1994 and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. Im not saying he didn't die from heart failure but I think he probably was frozen. Its also possible that he faked his death, who knows.

As I said earlier...
Whats the point of being frozen without all of the brain intact? Not to mention the fact that during the multiple autopsies all of his internal organs would have been removed, weighed, examined and tested. Even if they put them back in, they're no good to him all cut up.
With parts of his brain missing he will come back as a rap artist.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I didn't really know the real MJ and don't know if he has a book out there. He does remind me of Pharoah and would buy immortality or expect it by whatever means. A clone likely doesn't mean he would be back in spirit to rejoin this world either. Saving the brain, to some, may have some immortal connection to the soul. Kinda like Frankenstein, I guess.

I understand the family's reasons to keep his body location secret and even cremate it. But I think their worst fears could have been photos and a video of him as he really was, such as in the autopsy. How many would have wanted to see that?

Yeah, his body missing would be serious also, but who's to say unless they witnessed it, that his body was actually cremated.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

You are so right. I have never met a more disrespectful nation than OZ. And I would be ashamed, not boasting, if that was me. How come you have Lisa, who is American, if you are so proud of your disrespect? Also, Lisa Simpson knows how to behave well. (OK, I know she is a cartoon...).

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by midnightbrigade

I will never believe Michael did that. He was just a child himself, a Peter Pan.

And if you can go to your grave with a clear conscience, so can Michael.

A child in a mans body, with adult urges and desires, which were mis-directed at young boys, with whom he slept with.

Sure, believe what you want. But usually, when the perpetrator is not some god-like being worshiped by star struck fans, that scenario tends to end badly, and in court.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Okay, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

There is a lot of hidden sin and abuse all over the world.

Michael was abused by his father - and maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but he was still a star.

Why not examine all those people in high places - starting with Obama?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
oh you just have to be an Aussie Bass, lol you know, because noone does disrespect like we do

Strangely enough, it's a known fact that Micheal liked to be TEASED.
I'm sure Aussies would be his kind of people!!

Which is why when he married both Lisa Marie and Debbie Row, he chose Australia to tie the knot! He knew we'd get it!!

And Aussies aren't showing disrespect. It's called IRREVERANCE people, and Aussies are known around the world for it. Or according to wikepidia....it's called..LARRIKINISM...

Larrikinism is the name given to the Australian folk tradition of irreverence, mockery of authority and disregard for rigid norms of propriety

en.wikipedia.org...

And back on topic...
There is no way that the Jacksons would bury Micheal without his brain.
I'd say that he is another cask in a funeral home somewhere on ice and the gold casket was on loan and has been returned to some place out of state.

He is dead.
And the reason why people now feel comfortable playing his music again, is because he is no longer a pedophile in their minds. Death is the ultimate price anyone pays for any wrong doings and the guy is gone.
So let it go, let him rest and let's keep teasing Micheal, he loved it in life and would be cracking his sides laughing if he was still alive.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Okay, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

There is a lot of hidden sin and abuse all over the world.

Michael was abused by his father - and maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but he was still a star.

Why not examine all those people in high places - starting with Obama?

When the sin is plying children with alcohol and sleeping with them, I'll happily cast stones at those who openly admit to this and other strange behavior bordering on perverted while being accused of even worse things.

No one is talking about the hidden abuse of jack and joe teatowel, sins of the father, or even Obama.

You said you didn't believe MJ did anything wrong with children, that he was himself a child and accept his behavior which he admitted to.

I don't. He was an adult, with all the urges of an adult, who had no experience in life involving normal relationships and who found comfort in the company of young boys. I don't care what anyone says, that is suspect.

On topic, I read that the family actually wanted the coffin to be encased in concrete in order to prevent grave robbers!?

I don't hear that anymore, wonder if it was more tabloid nonsense that this fiasco seems to attract like lunacy under a full moon.

Oh god, now I just heard that his father is offering to take over looking after his children and possibly turn them into pop stars. That man is the devil.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
michael jackson would probably be the hardest person in the world to fake his own death, he wouldnt have the funds to bribe so many people, his attourneys, debtors, family, fans etc. as for his debtors, they would want undeniable proof of his demise from dna evidence to one of their own present at autopsy/burial/funeral home etc. so you see it would be virtually impossible, i know people go on about elvis and bruce lee and countless other celebrities faking their own deaths but they where not all in debt!! thats the first thing they probably looked at when he died....was he trying to escape paying his dues?

not that im 100% sure, he could of faked it, but i find it highly unlikely!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

What is it that makes you Kiwis so darn self rightous, really you come across as a kiwi, apologies if not. You also come across as a racist with a very narrow mind.
MJ could of faked his death but i doubt it, i prefer the freezing theory myself. Hell even i would want to be frozen.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Have not read the whole thread but Rubbish! complete & utter rubbish-this is just lies to add to the scandel list and "sensationalism" -I only hope poor Michael Rests In Peace where he is, since he never had a chance and will not down here.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join