It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female ghost caught on my cell phone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Alright, I don't have much time, so here's a quick thread I wanted to share about the ghost I caught on my cell a couple years ago.

Ok so let me describe the room. A square room, one back wall with one window in it. He always has a huge (solid colored) blanket draped down over the window to keep the light out. Below the window is a mini fridge. There's his bed perpendicular along one wall, and just some dressers and stuff along the other wall. In the middle of the room is open space. Parallel to the back wall sits a couch (yep, a couch in his bedroom) about 5 feet from the front wall. Right in front of the couch is his entertainment system, with the tv in the middle. Now when you sit on his couch (your back to the wall with the window with the blanket draped over it), the TV sits on the Entertainment system about a foot or so above your head. I could sit up on the couch, and literally reach UP (up is important) and touch the tv (Video game heaven...). OK so this should give you a good Idea of the layout of the room. Remember, THERE ARE NO POSTERS on the wall, NONE....

Ok so it was about midnight or so, and we were listening to some music on the Xbox. Now if anyone has one, you know when you listen to music you can also full screen a digital visualization that will move and change according to the beat of the song. It's just like a cool little repeating pattern of digital randomness. It was just me and him in the room, both on the couch. I full screened the image to take a picture with my cell phone to use as a background on my phone. But, it certainly appears to me, that I caught something 'else' remarkable.

It's clearly a female figure, with a clearly visible jawline, teeth, and even hair. Not only that, but her eyes are blacked out by a bar or glowing white. See for yourself the pics below. It was NOT a reflection of someone in the room, nor a reflection off the window (we are on the second floor, and the window was covered by a blanket). I had to hold the phone ABOVE my head, level, in order to take the picture. So it was not a reflection of us either. I know the image was digital randomness, but that can't explain what you see here.

Someone explain what this might be!!! And I wanna add, the battery got messed up on the phone I took the pics with, but I was able to charge it long enough to "take a picture of a picture' with my new phone. Comments welcome!

First one here is the big picture of what the digital image was...The next two are zoom ins of the image in question, you can see it in the middle right of the first image. Let me know what you think ATS... I have more photos on my phone, but I don't have time to upload them to photobucket right now, but they are all the same type of thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Those pics are honestly way to blurry to make anything out.

You can send those pictures as a pic message to your email and upload the originals to photobucket from there.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

To quote your signature "Your kung fu is not strong." A bunch of blurry pictures do not make for strong kung fu. Why dont you try downloading them from your cam to your pc and uploading them to ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah, a picture of a cam pic won't cut it.

Grab the usb cable, pull in from your phone and upload upload upload.

boo

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OK, so let me get this straight...... You have been a member for 9 months roughly, and you just now decide to post this?

You don't say you just came across it, in fact you describe it like it was just taken yesterday with the level of detail you give.

Not trying to downplay you here... but I have to state the obvious.. something just does not add up here.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok. First of all, the old phone has been in my drawer for over a year. I saw a thread on here somewhere about ghosts, so it reminded me about the pics I had. I struggled forever to get the dang batter to charge long enough just to keep the phone on. I did email them to myself. I can't use the old phone, it is not in service. So I had to take a picture of the picture with my new phone. I will see what I can do about the USB, but I"ll keep trying. So just give it a few.

And I do remember the day like it was yesterday because nothing has changed about the scenery in the room. It's the same now as it was then, not too difficult to describe my friends.

Give me a few, I'll see what I can do. Computers and me don't get along.

And by the way, the quote is for the 'govt', not my comp. skills.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can definitely see what you are talking about....its is hella blurry, but I can see a female form there for sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
On the original phone, it's clear as day.. But the phone is out of service, and it has no place to hook it up to the computer. I don't know how to get the original from it. I got it charging right now, I was able to connect to it with bluetooth on my phone, but i see no where the option to send pictures from one phone to another. Help?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

if you have a laptop you can just bluetooth connect and browse the phone from your laptop. Or if you have a bluetooth PAN network adapter for a desktop. Or hell, even if you have a blackberry or nokia internet tablet you can browse the files on the phone.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well. I tried to get the originals, but just doesn't wanna work for me. Guess the blurry is all we gonna get. Too bad, it's so clear on the original. But you can still see what I'm talking about on the pics I posted. Now, I'm too aggravated to try anymore.

You win again computer...... next time, next time....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
While it clearly resembles a female figure, it looks like it's just a coincidence of shape in the screen saver.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's hardly definitive.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If anyone wants, I'd be more than willing to mail the phone to someone who may be able to do a better job than I with getting the original pic. The phone is out of service anyway, so it's of no use to me. U2U if anyone is interested, I promise when you see the original, you will know exactly why I made this thread!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your phone I was looking forward to these pictures !

top topics

join