It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On Fed Audit: We Will Not Be Stopped

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Ron Paul On Fed Audit: We Will Not Be Stopped

www.prisonplanet.com

The amendment was blocked by Senate authorities on Monday after they claimed that it violated rules for provisions attached to spending bills. “Technicalities are always ignored for things they want – this means they don’t want it and this is their organized effort now to stop us, but we’re not going to be stopped, it’s just going to energize everybody at the grass roots,” said the Congressman.

Paul said that it made no sense to give the Fed more power when they had already created the bubble that led to the economic collapse in the first place. The Obama administration’s new regulatory reform plan, which will officially hand the Federal Reserve complete dictatorial control over the U.S. economy, will give the fed the authority to "regulate" and shut down any company whose activity it believes could threaten the economy and the markets.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-7-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Heh---Dr. Paul STILL givin' em hell.

I actually worry for his safety anymore, as we have CLEARLY seen that these criminals are RUNNING our gov, and likely some of the shadow orgs which 'police' it and the citizenry.

I like how he refers to "everybody at the grass roots" being energized the more they stonewall and continue their criminality, but I think this goes beyond grass-roots: I think the average american is now beginning to understand who is endlessly robbing them and keeping them in debt slavery.

One can only hope that we can rid ourselves of these blood sucking leeches, before they collapse this entire country into the ground.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Another fine example of Dr.Paul vs. the world.

One can say what they will about Ron Paul, but he does not run away from the big fights.

Wishing him luck while at the same time worrying for his safety.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I love Ron Paul.

Either the Fed gets exposed to interesting sunlight ...that would be good...or else they get to be seen to be squashing us peasants, right at the time when the peasants are feeling overly squashed already...that would be good too...hmmm...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and I like the guy . Go Ron Paul....

I like his honesty and the temerity he has when going in for the truth, The shysters want to hush up their mistakes and hide under sheets and sheets of legislation made up by their lackeys.

But I see Mr.Paul going for the jugular on the big conmen who collpased the worlds economy for the sake of a few dollars to feather their nests.
Bout time he took the fight to them for the people not only of the states, because don't forget what happens over there filters over here soon after.

He should remind the Congress lackeys who put them in their positions and should they want to keep their seats next election maybe they should start listening to the people who voted them in, not the people who paid for their fancy homes and large cars.

He needs to remind them that should they really upset the American people by dealing with the greedy companies who paid for their profits on teh backs of the people, instead of the people on the streets will only cost them dearly , either by loss of position in an upcoming election or a lone 'gunman' with a grudge may go after them?

It'll be their choice in the end , the dollar sign ( and maybe the gunman )or the peoples respect ( and the votes )?.

Ron, Ron I love you but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth...

Add: it took me ages to type this, there is a conspiracy to spell 'the' wrong, it keeps coming out as 'teh'.... Damn those shysters screwing with not only my wallet but my spelling too....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Update: HR 1207 - 254 Co-sponsors

AND

Yahoo Finance Front Page: Ron Paul is Right! With Video Commentary on HR 1207
finance.yahoo.com...,GLD,SPY,DIA,TBT,TLT,^DJI

It has been confirmed that today's hearings on Federal Reserve policy will also be used to introduce HR1207 for debate by the members of the House Financial Services Committee.
Below is info on the event that will be streamed live at 1:30PM EST via the House Financial Services Committee Website.
On the web, tune in here:
www.house.gov...
Thursday, July 9, 2009, 1:30 p.m., 2128 Rayburn House Office Building.

Make sure to check it out!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We only lose when we give up. Courage is not the absence of fear, it's the ability to overcome it. People are afraid this audit attempt won't work because obviously TPTB get to determine what they have to do or not.

Well, they only wake up more and more people by resisting, so we just need to keep on pushing and they'll eventually have to do it or end up spoiling the whole idea of what's really going on here.

Keep on keeping on Ron Paul, I commend your efforts.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If something was to happen to Ron Paul.. I think that would only cause the people to rise up and fight the FED and the government more so than they ever have before. That would only unite the people and open the eyes of the sheeple. Revolution would come quiker and more violently if that was to occur.

You are the man Ron Paul, never surrender!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a true inspiration to those of us who have almost lost all hope. He just never gives up and doesn't care that the entire power structure is against him.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

I tend to agree. Fortunately for Ron Paul he has achieved a certain visible presence and any misfortune towards him could very possibly be seen as a rallying point for a semi-sleeping populace.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
One of the only guys I REALLY respect who's in Government. God bless you Paul. You got stones of steel!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I agree there should be an audit, but I don't feel as a nation we really want other countries to know the findings.

I just feel the published results would not benefit us at all and possible cause a major econmic catastrophe for the US.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Call, email, snailmail the house and senate. They(both parties)use this procederal bs to stop a bill they are afraid of. We have a representative government, which to my mind, means our representatives and senators are supposed to follow the will of their constiuents.
Dr Paul is something that is rarely seen in politics any longer. He is a man of deep integrity. If not, he would not have earned the respect of ATS's, who can smell BS a mile off.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Can somebody please tell me when this bill is going to be voted on? Or has it been shot down already.. Can you explain to me what is the process for a bill like this..

Much appreciated..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Say this passes and they do audit the Fed. Who's to say they don't have 2 sets of books?

There's no way they will show the world where all the money goes. All the funds being sent to both sides of wars and such.

This could cause a world war or an invasion of the US , hmmm...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
Say this passes and they do audit the Fed. Who's to say they don't have 2 sets of books?

There's no way they will show the world where all the money goes. All the funds being sent to both sides of wars and such.

You are correct.

Anyone who doesn't believe there is funny business going on in our Government, which has for a long time been going on, should point them to this FED audit movement. There is no doubt the FED and establishment fears this thing!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum

The FED must not be given more power. People's private pension funds would be at risk of being "nationalized". Yes, 401k plans and IRAs, they could be targeted. How?

People could be limited to withdrawing only based on amortization tables like with social security. Also, the right of survivorship could be altered. In addition, a more powerful Fed could limit or restrict wire transfers of money to off shore banks.

I believe that the only thing preventing TPTB from declaring martial law is the resulting flight of capital that would ensue.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ron Paul... A great man in a time where few men or no men have defined themselves as such.
I hope our forefathaters can forgive us for being so passay.

I hope Ron is popular enough to survive this. As I fear he will be dead within a year.
Heart attack, cancer, tumors whatever the PTB can induce.

I fear we will loose our one knight of the round against the PTB.

Thank you again Ron for changing my life and bringing me to the realization of what is happing to my once great country.

You are the greatest man I have ever met and I have no way to repay my debt to you ( for you life long battle) except to try and make your dreams of a Constitutional America come true.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if obama turns into another "moderate" professional politician, I am definitely going to work for "ron paul revolution" come 2012.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousaboutsky
if obama turns into another "moderate" professional politician, I am definitely going to work for "ron paul revolution" come 2012.

Are you F'n kidding? open your eyes.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jrock2]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join