It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
I was thinking this as well. But, if true, Colin Andrews is a well respected researcher in this field and to get this report from an off-duty Police officer is great. I would still like to hear more from the off duty officer.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Yeah it is more mysterious than that I agree,

I really do hope that this will get more interesting and more info and discoveries will be made, e.g someone catching them in the act!

p.s to everyone out there if these aliens are real, and you do see them, PLEASE do not shoot or attack them, haha, because to me they appear very peaceful and non aggressive.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Information for the thread:

Colin Andrew is not a believer of everything and has participated in debunking a variety of crop circles as fraudulent. Not the type of personality to manipulate or provide false evidence.

Regarding the case: Has the eyewitness reported it to the police and the ministry of defence? It will not get investigated otherwise.

Hello infinite,

I did not get a chance to ask Colin that question but I can tell you that the Police Department he belongs to in that area is well aware of what happened .

I will get more information from Colin when he gets back to the States.

Your correct Colin has debunked many Man made Circles and also investigated many Non Man Made Circles in the UK.

Thanks for your post and question.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The police officer also was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level ofsound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

There's been mention of people who can't be seen by us. While he may have seen three, there may have been others there he didn't see. The sounds of grass moving, may be their movement and he just can't see them. (Sight Unseen by Budd Hopkins)

I have to wonder why a group of aliens would bother to inspect a crop circle and or in front of humans.

The story is interesting if true and makes me wonder what coming event is unfolding. It all sounds like tabloid fiction though.

They ran really fast because they don't drive around eating donuts.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't have my library at hand, but this sounds so similar to a case I read of from the past.

Basically, witness comes across tall blond long-haired Nordic types, literally dancing around and playing as if little children in the countryside - get this - throwing giant boulders at each other as if they weighed as paper.

Strikes me, like our police witnesses fast-runners, these truly are superhuman in strength, perhaps coming from a place with a higher gravity. Or equally likely in my view, they had super-strength from advanced nano-tech skeletal-muscular enhancement - as I'm sure we will one day.

Hell, by then maybe we have totally android bodies like the Borg or Mr Data, with nothing to wear out and die.

A fascinating report OP, thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, since Colin Andrews believes that most pictograms and huge crop circles are man made and recognises that theres an awful lot of personal belief exhibited when it comes to this topic, I would possibly share his excitement. But what is the off duty officer really saying? Three tall guys in overalls looking at a crop circle!!! I look forward to hearing more about this as at the moment I can't see what all the fuss is about.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

[color=limegreen]ALIEN!! ARGH!

Probably, some guys who finished off the circle, standing on a mound covered by long grass

[edit on 8-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hello 12.21.12,

This Police Officer was off duty driving near the Crop Circle that was created July 5th,2009.

I trust Colin Andrews whom I am certian will get more detailed information when he gets to England.

For now I will take the Police Officer at his word.

A police officer is a credible witness, far as I'm concerned. But I'd need some kind of confirmation from him to MSM sources, or on Youtube, or even on video to your buddy's people, or even a written statement... hell, even a name. Anything.

as things stand, there's no reason to believe any of this.

But... I got to read the rest of the comments here to see if there are any updates...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Well, since Colin Andrews believes that most pictograms and huge crop circles are man made and recognises that theres an awful lot of personal belief exhibited when it comes to this topic, I would possibly share his excitement. But what is the off duty officer really saying? Three tall guys in overalls looking at a crop circle!!! I look forward to hearing more about this as at the moment I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Hello Mintwihhahole,

In the Story he expressed to me before they were not earing overalls if you have read the story they had White Robes with hoods .

They were again which you can read in this story 6 Feet Tall the Police Officer said .

Yes personal beliefs can get into this topic surely but the reported information this Police Officer shared from yesterday mornings event is his own personal account and experience .

I can only say I take this Police Officer at his word.

Will get more updates on this and when I do will post them.

You asked what is the Police Officer really saying ?

I believe he at least shared with Colin from England what happened that early morning hour and I am sure he was not expecting what happened.

I believe that what he experienced was something that one day all will experience .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hello 12.21.12,

This Police Officer was off duty driving near the Crop Circle that was created July 5th,2009.

I trust Colin Andrews whom I am certian will get more detailed information when he gets to England.

For now I will take the Police Officer at his word.

A police officer is a credible witness, far as I'm concerned. But I'd need some kind of confirmation from him to MSM sources, or on Youtube, or even on video to your buddy's people, or even a written statement... hell, even a name. Anything.

as things stand, there's no reason to believe any of this.

But... I got to read the rest of the comments here to see if there are any updates...

True you do not have to believe any of this .
No Youtube etc on this .

Just a written story .

Again I do believe the Police Officer is telling the truth.

I know it sounds out of this world .

I have to take this Officer at his word for now until we get more information that says otherwise.

This is not just som farmer walking down the road at 5 AM in the morning but a Off Duty Police Officer .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok, so this police officer, saw 3 guys in white robes, over 6ft tall with blond hair staring at a field with a crop circle in. Well at 5am they would stand out especialy as they just left a fancy dress gathering and were stoned!
They were all taking a leek when they heard the policeman shout at them, finnished up, tucked their chaps away and then ran off.
Mr police then couldn't be botherd to give chase so he made out they were supermen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Hi MrBob,

They were wearing Robes not a white suit.

They all had Blonde Hair in the report if you will read it agin fully and when he appoached them when they noticed him ran faster then you or I can run and within a blink of an eye were gone.

Again no white suits .

Thanks for at least comparing a possible outfit they could have been wearing that morning but were not.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I have no problem believing the testimony of the policeman but what I don't understand is why everyone is getting excited. After all, couldn't these three men be crop circle makers(hoaxers not aliens) checking on how their nights work has turned out? If they were then they would be bound to run when confronted with the police especially when you consider what happened to Matthew Williams!
I've actually visited this part of England many times. The lanes and lay-bys in that area are usually full of holiday makers in camper vans. We can only hope that as this story spreads one or two of those holiday makers come forward and tell if they saw or heard anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Cmdraleon, you have represented yourself as a member of the "Ashtar Command" on certain other ATS threads, and have indicated that there are fleets of starships in Earth orbit.

Why can't you get a ride on one of those Starships to England? Give Colin Andrews a lift, too. Then you both can interview the police officer!!

If you're a 'Commander/Commodore', don't you have the authority to get a ride?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

I have no problem believing the testimony of the policeman but what I don't understand is why everyone is getting excited. After all, couldn't these three men be crop circle makers(hoaxers not aliens) checking on how their nights work has turned out? If they were then they would be bound to run when confronted with the police especially when you consider what happened to Matthew Williams!
I've actually visited this part of England many times. The lanes and lay-bys in that area are usually full of holiday makers in camper vans. We can only hope that as this story spreads one or two of those holiday makers come forward and tell if they saw or heard anything.

Again the three Beings that were 6 feet tall when they saw this Police office he tried to walk up to them and in such rapid speed they were gone .

What I am saying is that no one could hav caught them they just vanished period.

Thats really what the report near the end is saying.

I cannot change what these Tall Beings looked like what they were wearing the olny thing not know is why they were in that Crop Circle formed on July 5th,2009 .

I am certian there is more to this story then what the Police Officer shared this morning.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah, sure... Could you post links to the '94 event and the military one
you mentioned.

Edite to add:

Blonde, white robes, Klamsmen? Not too popular in the UK methinks.

[edit on 8/7/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This would be interesting if there were actually aliens coming to earth. But most people know that is utter nonsense. I don't mean to insult you, but come on...Aliens do not visit earth. Its proposterous.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramsesthedamned

Maybe they don't visit the earth cause they are already here!?!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Colin Andrews wasn't a policeman...
www.colinandrews.net...
He was a Volunteer fireman...

He's also selling a book.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Ummm i dont think they were saying Colin Andrews was the witness or a police officer, just the person who was told of the Off Duty Police Officer seeing these 3 entities. Yes, some people do sell material to make a living off of their research. The guy has TONS of information on his website as well, photos, research, interviews, etc...I think you may have Colin Andrews and the witness/police officer mixed up!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join