It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by free_spirit[/i
I think I've missed something here

That was pretty clear from the start of this discussion. What I'm trying to explain as
simply as I can, is it isn't possible for the two sequences to have one and the same
source.

Wikipedia has a good explanation of optical resolution and pixel resolution, maybe that will help?

WG3

Let's see, two different videocameras, different brand and model, different components,
different lens etc, from two different witnesses who provided both videocameras to the
tv network to make transfers to a high tech proffesional equipment to conduct studies
and analysis at different times to confirm the two videotapes are original, unaltered
or tampered, confirming also the testimony of both withnesses in order to proceed
and release the stories to the public on television.

You ask the two sequences, you mean the two different videos? You ask these two
sequences may come from the same source? I don't get it, wich part of my explanation
you didn't understand.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by free_spirit

Free Spirit....

I would be one very happy guy if a clearer video or picture proved to me that ET
visitation is really occuring.

Who said anything about ET visitation or Aliens? You see what I mean, classic skeptic
cliche response even that you are not a skeptic yourself. Why don‘t you review all my
statements in this huge thread and prove I said the words ET visitation or aliens, I
challenge you if you can. Be careful to say aliens, green men, ETs you may sound
eccentric.

What I said several times is that in my opinion this is a rare phenomenon in the sky
caught on tape, a phenomenon that I haven't seen before in my years of research and
I find it extremely interesting for Ufology in general because we may learn about
several issues on the UFO fleets and spheres mystery.

And I don't think you will be very happy if a clearer UFO video or picture may prove
something to you, you know why? Because it would be too good to be true, elemental.

The More Spectacular The Evidence The More Controversial.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I am trying my best to respond to you in an ammicable & friendly manner.

You seem to be in attack mode.

Or am I wrong about that?

I am not sure I am understanding where you are coming from.....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well then, this reality must be the most persistent one:

That one is called # creek, p/o the North Pacific Gyre garbage patch, the single worst enviromental disaster in the history of the world. It destroys the food chain from the bottom up.

And now they are throwing the crap out of airliners...

If I could presume to speak for us computer jockeys we should be searching for a way to make 'em pay good and hard rather than waste any more time!

Is it any wonder the Gardeners are angry?

Behold a black horse!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This thread is still going?! Holy buckets - EPIC !

Nice work OP !!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Some of you might know that I decided not to contribute to this thread after having come to the conclusion that the raw footage would never been released and that it would be a waste of time to ask for.

I also always thought that the video shown is probably only CGI and after having found a certain After Effects plug-in called PARTICULAR, I was pretty much convinced to have found the solution for the ‘sphere ejecting effect’ shown in the video.

After having been fairly able to reproduce an almost similar effect for the ejected spheres I concentrated on the centre object and found something which might be interesting for you, especially those who were suggesting critters of some kind as an explanation for the objects in the sky above Mexico City.

Well, I just changed my mind as far as contributing to this thread is concerned and thought I should drop by and give you a nudge.
You can find a stabilised and slowed down version of a certain fragment of the second YouTube video clip (Esferas Impactantes Ovni.mp4) here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

Good on you.

This will liven things up if people look at the video.

I must say it made me think a bit more about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Sam60

These things are real. I seen 'em four foot away!

All I can say is "you lucky bastard!"

I hope I can see something like that one day.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

If the 747 was "low-flying", it would have been much less than 10,000 feet. Regular helium balloons can reach 20,000 to 30,000 feet.

i guess helium baloons impregnate themselves aswell and give birth to dozens of smaller little helium baloons on each side of itself

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Let's see, two different videocameras, different brand and model, different components,
different lens etc, from two different witnesses who provided both videocameras -etc, etc

I'm sorry, but I think you're prevaracating. I suggest you go back to my first post about the optical resolution of Hernandez' camera and read it more carefully. I believe I have been perfectly clear on which video sequencies I'm talking about. I refer only to the sequences ascribed to Mr Hernandez. I'm leaving the video by Mr Carrillo out of it. There are good reasons to discount Carrillo as a credible witness anyway, but that's another issue.

If you are unfamiliar with the physics of optical resolution, you will be unable to understand the problem with the video. Sorry, I guess I must hope someone else can answer my queries.

WG3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I hope I can see something like that one day.

Go out and borrow/rent/buy a good Generation 3 night vision scope... drive outside of the city away from airports and lights

Then spend a couple hours looking at the sky without the scope. Get familiar with any airplanes... look for satellites... spot a couple meteorites

When you comfortable with what you see unaided... then look through the scoop

Report back to me

OH and don't bother recording what you see... no one will believe you

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
Some of you might know that I decided not to contribute to this thread after having come to the conclusion that the raw footage would never been released and that it would be a waste of time to ask for.

So your own thread on this same object is floundering and you needed to pop back in here to bump it

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Some of you might know that I decided not to contribute to this thread after having come
to the conclusion that the raw footage would never been released and that it would be a
waste of time to ask for.

So your own thread on this same object is floundering and you needed to pop back in
here to bump it

Touché zorgon, that's exactly what he is doing. The CGI kid just wants another piece of
the cake.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah it's a real UFO, made by computers in a post production facility. Which is exactly why the entire planet doesn't give a crap about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
This thread is still going?! Holy buckets - EPIC !
Nice work OP !!

And the startling conclusion? There isn't any! It's just the same old UFO wank that has been going on for decades and never moves the field forward. There's never enough good information or positive proof to nail anything down as a fact.

So in the end, we're still stuck with "I don't know." This is so tiring.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Wow, I thought I had you on ignore...

You know what? The planet doesn't give a crap about pollution, and we owe the OF and OP a kudos for bringing it to our attention, even if it was in the guise of a UFO. Chemtrails, the Aral Sea (read puddle), the 2000 mile Ameri/Mex border wall, North Pacific Gyre, Three Gorges dam, these are what no one gives a crap about.

Until people like this can no longer afford to drive their sexy internal combustion toys and face harsh penalities for mindlessly polluting our roadsides and beaches nothing will change and the noose will tighten past the point of no return.

The proof of what I state is in the numerous responses I have had on my garbage theory...

which is...

zip.

So you too can join the rest of us at the beach cleanups and dump reclamation sites, so that you and the rest of the world will see the light at Gehenna.

Blessed be the UFO.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
@free_spirit
Apropos sharing a cake,
You know how to share a cake free_spirit don’t you?
We smell – you eat!

@zorgon
It’s a pity zorgon you can’t appreciate being helped. Thought you might have liked the cute little critter in slow-mo. You aren’t that much into ornithology, are you?
It is somewhat revealing that you are again trying to attack me instead of evaluating the clip. You better should.

I have a feeling as if some guys around here feel a certain unease about someone stepping on their toes.

@all
If something that at first glance at normal speed looks like a tremendously fast spinning object turns out to have a bird like shape and shows wing flapping behaviour when slowed down to 15% play back speed then everyone should give it a second thought. It even shows those typical intervals in which a bird only glides and pauses flapping its wings.

edit: The clip can also be dowloaded via rapidshare (2.8MB) here.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by necati]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

@free_spirit
Apropos sharing a cake,
You know how to share a cake free_spirit don’t you?
We smell – you eat!

@zorgon
It’s a pity zorgon you can’t appreciate being helped. Thought you might have liked the cute little critter in slow-mo. You aren’t that much into ornithology, are you?
It is somewhat revealing that you are again trying to attack me instead of evaluating the clip. You better should.

I have a feeling as if some guys around here feel a certain unease about someone stepping on their toes.

@all
If something that at first glance at normal speed looks like a tremendously fast spinning object turns out to have a bird like shape and shows wing flapping behaviour when slowed down to 15% play back speed then everyone should give it a second thought. It even shows those typical intervals in which a bird only glides and pauses flapping its wings.

They do seem keen on shutting down the discussion.

That's a pity.

I think Free Spirit is doing his own reputation no good at all with his secretive & ill-mannered tone......angry avatar, angy man.....

Zorgon.....well I think behind the barbed responses there's a lot of thinking going on, so I hope he will have a look at your new video.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

I'm going to say excellent job you proved what manipulation of the video did occur. It was originally a bird and by speeding up the video and using cgi to make spheres appear this was a hoax.Perpetrated to make a television broadcast to make money.Of course people that want to believe wont bother to look at it but let me say i was perplexed and i thank you for clearing it up.Videos like this do nothing but cloud the issue and lead people who want to believe to just throw there hands up and say not again.

People need to be extremely wary of any UFO report video or anything from Mexico theres fame and fortune to be made.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by necati

People need to be extremely wary of any UFO report video or anything from Mexico theres fame and fortune to be made.

Removed off-topic remark and a personal attack

[edit on 29/7/09 by masqua]

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join