It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can we expect 9/11 "Truth" action?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Well they kept Roswel covered up, and i use the term loosely, for nearly 70 years. 9/11 might take longer cuz it might have been treason, or it could have actually been al Quida. we may never know in our life time, or it could be disclosed tomorrow or next week.

Roswel is one thing but you are right when you speak of treason. The treason of JFK is still covered up. The treason of the U.S.S. Maine is no longer covered up but it has literally been over 100 years since that event.

Our government has an established pattern of false flags in order to generate war support.

When will we see action?

Well the current tea party protests are a manifestation of that action.

Every year we gather on September Eleventh to tell folks the truth.

Everyday people are online still talking about it.

It is the nagging splinter in the national psyche that we are not willing to let go of.

As things get worse and the economic riots start the truthers will be there fighting side by side with skeptics against a government gone mad with power.

We have been in action since day one and we will remain active until this war is won. This is not a war we started but by God ,it is one we shall finish.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I'm pretty sure we've seen this petition fail before

Well it won't fail this time because:

In the unlikely event City Council does not approve the placement of the referendum on the ballot or fails to act on it within the allotted 60-day period, NYC CAN will submit an additional 30,000+ signatures on or around August 24, in hopes of eclipsing the 15,000 valid signatures needed by law to override City Council and guarantee it goes on the ballot.

So basically, NYCCAN has enough additional signatures to override the City Council if needed and guarantee that the NYCCAN initiative is on the ballot for November.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Well it won't fail this time because:
So basically, NYCCAN has enough additional signatures to override the City Council if needed and guarantee that the NYCCAN initiative is on the ballot for November.

Should be interesting to see, my only fear is that bias is not eliminated. I saw a petition a while ago which basically would give a select group of truthers a $100,000 a year salary for a few years and majority control.

I haven't read the full text of this yet, but I hope it will get on the ballot.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
What are you afraid of?

If we are getting nowhere;
If we have a hopeless cause;
If nobody is paying us any attention;
If the Mainstream News Media is ignoring us;
If the Congress is ignoring us;
If the US Judicial system is ignoring us;
If President Obama is ignoring us;

Then why are you all here day after day wasting your valuable time?

Because it is simply mindboggling hilarious reading what you CIT /PfT folks have come up with next. You can't BUY this sort of entertainment out in the real world these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I find it unbelievable that first responders who were heroes on 9/11 are called nutjobs the instant they speak out about 9/11. They go from hero to nutjob because some people are in denial and don't want to entertain the idea of a conspiracy. That is not human. No compassionate human would call a 9/11 hero or family member a nutjob for speaking out about 9/11.

Its is actually quite human. The occupations I have had throughout my life have included many highly technical and specialized jobs, including the military. I found out a long time ago that there are "nutjobs", as you call them, in every vocation, every occupation, every walk of life, everywhere. I don't care if you are President, a "first responder", a doctor, a superhero, whatever. There will be idiots there, somewhere. The fact that some people who lost loved ones on 9/11 are a nutjob or there are "first responders" or anyone associated with 9/11 is an idiot does not surprise me in the least. I actually expect it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I find it unbelievable that first responders who were heroes on 9/11 are called nutjobs the instant they speak out about 9/11. They go from hero to nutjob because some people are in denial and don't want to entertain the idea of a conspiracy. That is not human. No compassionate human would call a 9/11 hero or family member a nutjob for speaking out about 9/11.

Nutjob? No. Misinformed or mislead... yes.

Shortly after the attack on the towers, NYPD Chief of Department raised the NYPD's mobilization to level 4, sending to the WTC approximately 22 lieutenants, 100 sergeants, and 800 police officers from all over the city.

The FDNY had 22 of the 32 senior chiefs and commissioners on site at the WTC before 10:00am. As of 9:00am there were approximately 235 firefighters on the scene. These units consisted of 21 engine companies, nine ladder companies, four of the department's elite rescue teams, the department's single Hazmat team, two of the city's elite squad companies, and support staff. 400 firefighters were on the scene when the buildings collapsed.

There were 5 triage centers set up with EMT's.

Do you know how many first responders are Signatories on this petition?

Number of people who lost a spouse or partner in the attacks: 1,609

Estimated number of children who lost a parent: 3,051

How many family members signed the petition?

57 "signatories" (many from the same family)

Of the thousands that survived... a staggering....

8 are signatories. (including LIAR Willie Rodriquez.)

I am looking forward to seeing how far this goes, since it's been about 2 years since they started this campaign.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
You can't BUY this sort of entertainment out in the real world these days.

Where you are entertained we are appalled.

I find it repugnant that you should find anything at all about 911 entertaining.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I find it repugnant that you should find anything at all about 911 entertaining.

I'm going to go further than that and say that anyone who thinks that anything about 9/11 is humorous or entertaining, doesn't deserve to be called a human. Disgusting, worthless excuses...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

You misread his post. He stated that it was entertaining to watch you and your fellow truthers and whatever lunacy you dream up in your pursuit of nonexistant conspiracies. Thats entertaining at times.....downright sad at other times.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mostly sad. It is cause for concern in our educational system.

There must be next to no critical thinking or web-based research courses avalible before college, and then oftentimes it is an elective.

The events of 9/11 = Not funny

That is why 9/11 denial is such a slap in the face of those who lost their lives that day.

I find it ironic when a poster invokes the appeal to emotion card while participating in insolent revisionist propaganda devised by conspiracy profiteers and holocaust deniers.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

I find it ironic when a poster invokes the appeal to emotion card while participating in insolent revisionist propaganda devised by conspiracy profiteers and holocaust deniers.

Who are you accusing of being a participant in insolent revisionist propaganda devised by conspiracy profiteers and holocaust deniers?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
People who make no attempt at an unbiased evaluation of all avalible information on a subject..In this particular case, the events of 9/11.

Those that disregard obvious red flags with the use of rhetoric, fallacy, and unverifiable minutia; yet continue to parrot defunct, illogical notions in attempt to dupe unwitting observers.

Mostly that... Which I find sad.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by titorite

You misread his post. He stated that it was entertaining to watch you and your fellow truthers and whatever lunacy you dream up in your pursuit of nonexistant conspiracies. Thats entertaining at times.....downright sad at other times.
[edit on 5-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

Misreading posts seems to be a required training element of the Troothers.

What I find entertaining is the absolutely ludicrous and cockamamie theories these people come up with. The lack of intellectual rigor in their theses and and the complete void of critical thought and critical thinking skills, not to mention the *repeated* forays into fields and areas where they have no knowledge whatsoever (i.e. self-defense missiles at the Pentagon) are just some of the areas I find hilarious.

When the Troothers make a fool out of themselves while trying to claim the mantle of indignant righteousness, THAT is what I find funny

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
deleted. Duplicate post

[edit on 6-7-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas
When can we expect any results?

posted by CameronFox
Results? The truth movement exists only on the internet.

And yet right here on the internet alongside us 9-11 Truthers, also reside all you fanatic pseudoskeptic and government loyalist ANTI-Truthers.

You all claim we are getting nowhere and sneer at our growing numbers and boast that we have not proven one single thing; yet here you all are day after day matching our threads and posts, desperately trying to drown us out and shut us down.

What are you afraid of?

If we are getting nowhere;
If we have a hopeless cause;
If nobody is paying us any attention;
If the Mainstream News Media is ignoring us;
If the Congress is ignoring us;
If the US Judicial system is ignoring us;
If President Obama is ignoring us;

Then why are you all here day after day wasting your valuable time?

So, you have no plans to take any action.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

People who make no attempt at an unbiased evaluation of all avalible information on a subject..In this particular case, the events of 9/11.

Those that disregard obvious red flags with the use of rhetoric, fallacy, and unverifiable minutia; yet continue to parrot defunct, illogical notions in attempt to dupe unwitting observers.

Mostly that... Which I find sad.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread besides your venomous dribble?
Your opinions of people who do not support the OS are questionable, to say the lease.
The truth is going to all come out eventually and if you can’t deal with it that’s your problem. The fact is the OS is a lie regardless of what you think and you can’t change that. However, to call people who do not believe in the OS holocaust deniers is sick in it self.
I have never seen anyone who has questions and is looking for the truth of 911 trying to dupe anyone.

What I find sad is you have been a member on ATS for two years and mostly post in the 911 forums, and with all the evidences that has been proven and sciences that proves most of the events of 911 was a lie, despite all the evidences you still support the OS lie. One then has to wonder what your motives are eh.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I have never seen anyone who has questions and is looking for the truth of 911 trying to dupe anyone.

What??? Are you serious? How much money has been made on DVDs and hats and sleepwear and hoodies based on 9/11? How much money has been made from trolling the 3,000 dead people through the Troother salons and basements around the world?? How much money has been made from people begging for and pleading for and hawking for donations JUST TO FIND THE TROOTH!!!!!! How much money has been made from people saying "We need a new home office so we can keep ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!"

If you honestly have never seen anyone trying to dupe anyone about 9/11, you simply aren't looking. The entire movement is one huge scam.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by jthomas

They already took action on the 911 truth. They invaded Afghanistan and Iraq in retaliation of the Middle Eastern 911 Hijackers.

Ahah! It comes out from a government supporter finally! The truth! Yup, we invaded Iraq because of 911. Yes, that is what we were told up front in order to get us INTO Iraq but that wasn't the real reason for invading. Because that reason was a LIE told to us people to make us want to support that illegal war.

Anyway, as for the truth movement, there have been actions. Each one has been blocked at the court level. It's kind of hard to bring action against the very entity that controls the system that you bring action in!

So for Grapes, you are as confused as many others are. Just in the wrong way according to the psuedoskeptics. Afghanistan, yes. Iraq, NO!

Oh yeah, on the Afghanistan front. Why did we go in there again? Oh! To get Bin Laden. But the Taliban simply asked us to present the charges against Bin Laden along with the evidence and they would have turned him over. Why didn't we do it? We could have avoided a long and bloody war. Well, because we didn't actually charge him. We pointed a finger at the man and claimed Al Qaeida did it and then went in guns a blazing and wasted tons of innocent lives and too many American lives.

Keep swallowing the muslim extremists bull. The evidence is here and this thread is simply for the pseudo's to get their kicks in. Probably planned it out which is why so many of you jumped on it right away before any 'truthers' could have their go at it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by impressme

What??? Are you serious? How much money has been made on DVDs and hats and sleepwear and hoodies based on 9/11? How much money has been made from trolling the 3,000 dead people through the Troother salons and basements around the world?? How much money has been made from people begging for and pleading for and hawking for donations JUST TO FIND THE TROOTH!!!!!! How much money has been made from people saying "We need a new home office so we can keep ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!"

If you honestly have never seen anyone trying to dupe anyone about 9/11, you simply aren't looking. The entire movementis one huge scam.

And so, by your above statements, this means that the truth movement is a scam? All of it? Not simply that some sick people have found a way to make money in an immoral way? You mean kind of like what happens with the government? They begin by pumping all of the fear mongering on the TV through the MSM. They scare the hell out of everyone and then drop the big one on us and say that we MUST attack THEM before THEY attack us. So, with more than half of the population supporting a war based on lies they pump over a trillion dollars into this occupation.

But when THEY do it it is okay right? When the government wastes a MILLION times what these sick people take in from their DVDs and shirts and so on it is just fine and dandy with you.

The real scam of 911 is that the people that pulled it off are the ones that have gotten rich. Not the piddly little sum of money these people are getting from their DVDs.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ahah! It comes out from a government supporter finally! The truth! Yup, we invaded Iraq because of 911. Yes, that is what we were told up front in order to get us INTO Iraq but that wasn't the real reason for invading. Because that reason was a LIE told to us people to make us want to support that illegal war.

Umm, not quite. You might want to go and reread some of the speeches given prior to our invading Iraq. We went into Iraq for several reasons, one of which was a possible connection to Al Qaeda. Which, we have found some connections between Saddam's government and Al Qaeda which have been all but ignored by almost everyone, just no "operational" connections to Al Qaeda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join