It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

A perfectly sensible answer and a star for you.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Well I never said we were the only intelligent life in the universe, but even if we found proof of that on some remote planet tomorrow, it doesnt mean aliens cruise around making crop circles as a means of communication or as a good joke.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So if this small number havent been created by men, who did it? The monkey circus? Like i keep saying, just because we use radio doesnt mean they do. Crop designs might be the only way we can understand them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Threads like these really ruin ATS...

Hollow, uneducated, blanket statements are a sad reflection on the fast food generation. People that join " CONSPIRACY " sites should understand that their own egos and personal comfort zones of handling information - such as unexplained crop circles, and how they are made will be challenged. Rather than move into fear space and burn witches at stakes (again), it is much more profitable to ask about things you don't understand - rather than holding onto an ancient way of thinking.

The mower devil is the 1st thing the OP in their past life would have demanded as real.

"THE DEVIL DID IT!" - by todays standard should be really laughed at

OMG, really? This is burning a witch at a stake to say that my opinion is that crop circles are man made. I guess I am just supposed to have my brain sucked out through my skull because I joined a conspiracy site, which by the way this is a discussion board not a conspiracy site.

So I can only have an opinion that agrees with the masses on ATS or I dont belong here? I cant even question things.

To me that sounds more like the rantings of someone who would blame the devil for everything than to question how and why things happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
So if this small number havent been created by men, who did it? The monkey circus? Like i keep saying, just because we use radio doesnt mean they do. Crop designs might be the only way we can understand them.

They never come forward for the real intricate ones. Check out that laughable disinfo circlemakers site - that blatantly steals whoever makes these circles as their own. Pitiful really. That site should send red flags to anyone that can understand these opportunists are low life thieves. Their own detailing and showing how they make their own circles are pathetically bad. Their results - well for the rare ones they had the nerve to post - have not a thing on the real deal.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Of course crop circles are man made. Why do we never see forest circles? I'll tell ya why...because if humans tried to make a forest circle, then they would leave behind OBVIOUS evidence, unlike the much less labor intensive crop circles. If aliens were making the crop circles, then why is it ALWAYS limited to crops? Do folks really believe that an alien would discriminate between crops, fields of wild flowers, forests, etc.?

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Really so you are saying you look at all the crop circles and you actually understand the meaning behind them? At best you are guessing or attributing meaning to them. If it were aliens, how do we know they even have meaning, maybe they are just tagging like human gangs do.

Saying a crop circle is a means of communication between aliens and humans is like saying an ink blot test is communication between a psychiatrist and a patient.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'm saying in a nice way you are blindly naive as people back in the day that blamed the devil for making crop circles. You are generations removed in time - yet in mind set - you are still the same. Now can you prove your claim "ALL CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE" ? Or do you just want a piss against the wind contest?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Riight so former apollo astronauts are telling stories... yeh sure.. Along with air force sergeants, ministry of defense personel, jimmy carter, police officers, pilots, and thousands of civillian sightings. Havnt done much research have you?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Or because we are destroying the earth as it is, we need them trees to live!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Personally I do not believe in aliens and I do not think Crop circles are created by ET Crafts or Beings. However, the evidence does suggestive that there is a craft or some sort of craft that has the ability to leave behind radiation and amazing works. The question comes into play:

A) Are they a natural phenomena that has never been documented?

or

B) Is it a man made craft that has the ability to create these images.

Personally, I go with B. Do you know the importance of markers in war? Those markers will be invaluable to anyone. Secret codes telling you where to attack and where to go. Personally, if they were alien I would expect something different. As the poster above somewhere stated forest circles. I think Aliens would do that if they existed. But hey, its only my opinion

[edit on Jul 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

I'm saying in a nice way you are blindly naive as people back in the day that blamed the devil for making crop circles. You are generations removed in time - yet in mind set - you are still the same. Now can you prove your claim "ALL CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE" ? Or do you just want a piss against the wind contest?

How am I the naive one blaming the devil. People who say Aliens did it are the naive ones blaming the Alien/Devil. Back then it was a man and today it is a man.

Proof.
1. Humans can create crop circles
2. Humans have shown us how they create crop circles
3. Humans have admitted to creating crop circles.
4. We have proof of humans on Earth, you being one of them.
5. We have no proof of Aliens on Earth.
6. We have no evidence that aliens created crop circles.
7. We have evidence that humans created crop circles.
8. Also why is it always in a wheat field, as the other poster said. Why not in a forest of trees.

Now I have made my case why it is humans, you should make your case why it is aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I tend to believe that some people have seen things they think are alien craft, but they are either military test craft or a case of mistaken identity. Though I do think may people think what they saw was alien, so I am not calling them liars. Just wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Or because we are destroying the earth as it is, we need them trees to live!

But not the crops to eat? Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well that is creative thinking and I appreciate it. However, we have ways to tag and plan for wars that doesnt need us to draw a giant set of instructions mostly all over England for attack plans.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah the aliens are real worried about the environment, when according to your own "evidence" for why they are made by aliens they radiated a bunch of crops. Is radiation good for the environment?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Were not saying its aliens, we are saying it might be, your thread angers people because first you say all are man made without explaining the radiation, the unknown maths equation, and then go on to deny the existence of ET!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Really so you get mad because someone doesnt believe what you believe? Why would that make you mad?

And what do you mean by unknown maths? Maybe they are just unknown to you.

You havent even proven there was radiation or aliens or anything.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Crops dont take a long time to be regrown, imagine 600ft area to regrow fully grown trees.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d5c08a9d26bd8e9d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9d81036d9b84b8a0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/13e0a63fbde4910c.jpg[/atsimg]

Provided how these were man made.

I just read you don't believe in ET's - then why the hell are you posting a thread in a forum you don't believe exists?

Insanity!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join