It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi caught in lie over CIA torture report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi: It's amazing that even when Pelosi is caught red handed as a liar. Why scream about "torture" now when they knowingly went along with it?
She knew, She got caught, and nothing illegal happened?

A report by the Central Intelligence Agency revealed that now Speaker of the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was briefed on CIA torture methods in 2002, which the Democratic leader had previously denied having any knowledge of.

Pelosi along with other key leaders in Congress had been briefed on CIA interrogation methods, including waterboarding, dozens of times, which included the destruction of interrogation videotapes and other records.

Source: rinf.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
.. and once again the sheep follow the MSM - bar-bar'ing all the way.

The CIA are a lying pack of #'s - they have a huge vested interest in lying to the congress to conceal as much as possible, because that is one place where the scum don't have total control.

The Bilderscum COMPLETELY control the CIA - of course they lied to Pelosi - the reason why she is being bashed so hard in the media is to discredit her attempts to create a truth commission.

I don't care much for Pelosi personally - but if you fail to see why this is happening, and that she has in fact put her political career on the line to try and bring some truth to light - then you are drinking the koolaid.

Think a bit longer and harder as to who your enemies are - many in congress are corrupt, many are just stupid - but it is in congress that there is still hope.

Forget the CIA - they don't listen to anybody - they are controlled directly by the NWO - the president or anybody else has no say whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Uhhh,

You mean I'm going to have the most ethical congress Pelosi, I'm going to have the most transparent Congress Pelosi?

Neither of them have any credibility. The only favor she is doing is trying save her rear end.

If the CIA lied to her as she said, why does she still attend the meetings?

I mean come on its the CIA and a Politician they both lie.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's all distraction. The whole point is that they authorized torture. I don't care who said what when, now they are just pointing fingers at each other. So now we know they are all involved which is why they won't investigate.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The whole point is that they authorized torture. I don't care who said what when, now they are just pointing fingers at each other. So now we know they are all involved which is why they won't investigate.

I agree, they authorised torture, Dems or Reps they are all involved in this torture. Peloci is now trying to wiggle out of an uncomfortable position, because in 2002 she knew about it and now, being the speaker, she is not 'expected' to have known about this and not done anything in 2002

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Contrary to popular right wing nonsense, Pelosi knew nothing about CIA Torture, even if she was told about it she was threatened that if she revealed anything, her, her family would be killed. Besides, the Bush Dictatorship prohibited anyone who didn't follow blindly were not allowed in the meetings.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I don't doubt she was threatened in some form or fashion. This whole thing smells foul and only an independent investigation can shed light on this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I don't doubt she was threatened in some form or fashion. This whole thing smells foul and only an independent investigation can shed light on this.

Look at the very recent confrimation that the CIA was intentionally deceiving The Congress. Alot were threatened, a few outed, some killed (can't really confirm anything, but knowing them I personally wouldn't put it past them (Those that were/are currently pulling the string of the WH to pull the strings of the CIA)).

To show thier complete disregard for any court system these crooks have killed Presidents, they bomb countries for nothing more then the fact that they become bored. To them it's a game, if we are to truly defeat this new adversary we must think like them, Try to figure out the next move and ramrod it by fillibustering it somehow. They kill the common man just to feed off of some sick perversion. Think of it like having an OCD (No offense to any people who either live with, manage, thier ocd or a loved
one's ailment, may God continue to bless you). They move the market when they get a bug up thier tail.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TheImmaculateD1]

new topics

top topics

join