It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Baja Sa Sela

You aren't even capable of reading my first post, what makes you think you are capable of thinking like a life form that has conquered flight and space travel?

I clearly state in my first post that making it in three stages could possibly be "part of the message", but that is NOT LOGICAL.

There are other ways to represent 3 stages..

Also, what would have happened if we didn't see that it was made in 3 stages? Message lost right? How do they know humans are watching?

Luckily we have crop circle watch dogs that SOME HOW find crop circles before everyone else. Is there a crop circle reporting website? Who do you call for that?

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE LOGIC.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
Some posters seem so attached into proving its manmade. That sounds strange for me.

Some posters just KNOW it is man-made without needing proof, and only needing small bits of supporting evidence. I know that isn't "the way things are done", but there are people capable of making very good conclusions based on very little evidence.

The devil is in the details.

Oh and by the way, i've noticed that usually you speak for the "aliens" like "they wont do that blabla", i would like to know where you got this extra terrestrial way of thinking. I mean i cant even think like a woman...

Most of the things that I have said that appears to be "speaking for the aliens" is actually concluded by LOGIC. If I am able to logically come to a conclusion or thought that is simple for me to understand, I would hope "aliens" would be able to understand the same logic.

For example;

I think its a very bad idea (illogical) to use 3 different stages of creation to represent a message. There are many reasons for it being a bad idea. If I am smart enough to understand why it is a bad idea, then I would hope these "intelligent" aliens would be able to understand too.

Humility should prevail for things you dont know of.

And you do know? LOL! Yeah right.

edit : i forgot to mention that military guys seems interested into crop circle as they are filming them from helicopter. That's kind of a proof for me that its not some design students exercising their art or dudes who made a nice website.

That is evidence the military doesn't know what it is either.

If they wanted to know, I'm pretty sure they could do it without helicopters.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
These crop circles predicting a solar flare on July 7 are a publicity stunt for the release date of Knowing, a Nick Cage movie about a solar flare that destroys the Earth. Aliens warned him through a secret code.

The movie company douches have reached a new low.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Still no actual evidence? I call the claims that this phenom is man made a HOAX.The guys claiming to do these based on their previous efforts are telling tales.Profit motive accusations are not evidence.Ad hominims about Aliens and the gullible don't cut it.And talk about lawn mowers and big tools in broad daylight?Right next to a world historic site?I will tell you about farm life.We're up at all hours.We check out what makes the dog bark.Days start before dawn.We see all,that's how we survive,especially with livestock.Anyone talking about these fantastical schemes involving teams of folks skulking about in fields with equipment no less,just hasn't done it recently.Hoax or actual evidence.Show pix of the 500 they claim.How about ONE?With plans/apparatus,them in the field,anything except empty claims.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
These crop circles predicting a solar flare on July 7

Who says the crop circle is predicting a solar flare on July 7??? Some dumb humans who are speculating? Yes..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Actually there is a nearby airfield where pilots fly daily from and they report any circles they see on there travels.

Your logic is flawed & you are blinded by your own opinions.

The fact that you believe in god proves this.( talk about gullable - honestly
)

The chances of aliens having something to do with the crop circles is a hell of a lot more likely than god exsisting yet you fail to see that.

Oh and if were talking about organisations promoting themselves for dvd sales etc then just take a look at the church.

The money religion makes out of gullable people is in the trillions by prompoting there fake gods for there own agenda.

whats good for the goose and all that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Still no actual evidence?

Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion.

My assertion; "The crop circle is so complex it took humans multiple days to create".

My Evidence; "It took multiple days to create".

You are just mad that you got fooled, and don't want to believe it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The history of cropcircles is too long for it to all just be man-made, altho I think todays cropscircles are more and more man-man and the guys doing it are getting better but thats not to say that none are ET in origin.

was this vid ever debunked?

Lights make cropcircles

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Until I see humans actually make one I'm going to wonder. Likewise until there's proof that aliens are making them I'm going to wonder. I haven't seen any substantiated proof that aliens or humans are making them. Just because one was made over a period of three days doesn't mean a thing to me other than it took three days to make it. By whom? SHOW ME PROOF. I must sound like I'm from Missouri.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Pretty much mate, i think the guy even came out and admitted it was a hoax.

Doesent mean to say that the ball of lights are not connected or interested in the circles in some way as they are seen around them occasionally and they have been filmed since & with the military showing an interest too im sure theres some connection.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

...Nick Cage movie about a solar flare that destroys the Earth. Aliens warned him through a secret code.

Ah, darn! You gave away the ending!!!
:
:

NOW what am I gonna rent

"Madea's Family Reunion"???

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I always find it amazing that we apply normal thought processess, to a paranormal event.

This is an interesting video. Curious as to you all's thoughts on this one.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Actually there is a nearby airfield where pilots fly daily from and they report any circles they see on there travels.

Oh really, where is your evidence that they report any circles? No evidence huh? Yeah I can play that game too..

Your logic is flawed & you are blinded by your own opinions.

I'm not blind, YOU ARE. I am here helping you people not get fooled. I believe aliens could exist, I believe they could probably make crop circles. BUT THIS CROP CIRCLE IS FAKE. A HOAX.

The fact that you believe in god proves this.( talk about gullable - honestly
)

I have proof that my God exists. You wouldn't exist if my God didn't.

The chances of aliens having something to do with the crop circles is a hell of a lot more likely than god exsisting yet you fail to see that.

No I do not fail to see that. Aliens would not exist without God.

Oh and if were talking about organisations promoting themselves for dvd sales etc then just take a look at the church.

The money religion makes out of gullable people is in the trillions by prompoting there fake gods for there own agenda.

Just because you fail to see God, and his creation, doesn't mean everyone does.

I agree, lots of people are making money off of fake religions, lots of people take advantage of others because of evil money.

-News Flash- There are religions that can prove the existence of God. Heck, I'm right next to God as I type this.

You believing that aliens fly light years just to leave a message is actually hilariously more idiotic then believing in God.

You just don't have enough wisdom to understand, you are lost, you are blind. Literally.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The movie "Knowing" was released months ago. Why would they still be promoting it? I don't think he is correct.

I don't think anyone can predict solar flares either. I am also pretty sure time travel doesn't exist. That only leaves the possibility that a solar flare is created artificially... that's hard to believe.

I really think the "interpretation" of the solar flare on July 7 is a joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I can imagine what the indians of America would have thought waking up and seeing huge drawings on the beaches - wondering if their gods had visited them. Nope it was just them pesky Pilgrims from England.
Man-Made, nuff said.

[edit on 3/7/09 by Waitingsolong]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by Baja Sa Sela

You aren't even capable of reading my first post, what makes you think you are capable of thinking like a life form that has conquered flight and space travel?

I am very able to read your posts so please do not underestimate someone you do not know!

Where have I sad that I know how ET's think.

I clearly state in my first post that making it in three stages could possibly be "part of the message", but that is NOT LOGICAL.

Sorry I have not seen where you state that, if so my mistake for not reading your post twice!

There are other ways to represent 3 stages..

Also, what would have happened if we didn't see that it was made in 3 stages? Message lost right? How do they know humans are watching?

See, that is what I am mean. You are implying that a farmer would not notice that someone messed up their crop so they create the second stage and the message from the first one is lost.
That is a big crop destroyed and it is almost unbelievable that no one would notice it since people live from the land, even though there is a small chance.

Luckily we have crop circle watch dogs that SOME HOW find crop circles before everyone else. Is there a crop circle reporting website? Who do you call for that?

Again, first who would notice it are the people who own the land or the neighboring people since people working in the field of agriculture are very early at the site. At least that is usual here. So how come no one from that area have noticed people with gear going into their fields. How did they get there, teleportation.
That is so absurd to even think of. I am not talking only about this CC but about many others in this area. Have you ever lived in a village where people live from farming? They now pretty well what is happening in their fields and surrounding area.

So my question is how come there are no people reporting to the police or whom ever that some weird guys are doing weird stuff in our fields?

Are there any cases to support that?

Has anyone any idea how many people are there needed to accomplish something like that?

So nobody seems to see ET's or people creating them. Is that not funny!

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE LOGIC.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthswan
Interesting thread. I always find it amazing that we apply normal thought processess, to a paranormal event.

Paranormal event?!?! LOL!

Originally posted by Darthswan
This is an interesting video. Curious as to you all's thoughts on this one

That video has been proven to be a HOAX, STOP POSTING THAT VIDEO!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why would you make a generalized comment about all humans?

It does two things, shows that you have little consideration for your fellow humans and disrespect for other peoples views, opinions and beliefs.

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by andrewh7
These crop circles predicting a solar flare on July 7

Who says the crop circle is predicting a solar flare on July 7??? Some dumb humans who are speculating? Yes..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Once Once, they are promoting the DVD release!!!

From Imbd:

DVD details for
Knowing (2009) More at IMDbPro »
advertisement Knowing (2009-07-07) Knowing (2009-08-28)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

okay once once, i will ask this - do you actually read my posts?

by that i mean take in what i have written because i have not said this circle was real nor have i said that aliens ARE responsible.

every post you make in replying to mine seems to discount what i have written and instead is a knee jerk reaction to what you think im saying.

You seem bright enough yet you have an arrogance that supercedes your intelligence and please dont take that as an insult but as an observation from someone who has tried to have some healthy debate (with a bit of banter ) and has even been agreeing with you, despite your failure to see that.

And now you are expexcting everyone to agree with you because you know best and even when it comes to other subjects like god, you are right & everyone else is wrong.

All i will say is read what people are actually saying instead of reading it how you want to read it & you might learn something.

Anyhow im done with this thread,

I will leave you alone until youve grown up a bit.

Take care mate cmr

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join