It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symetra
Can you explain how a person can etch such a large dimension while being unable to view his own work, and so quickly in 4 days!?

Why must it be one person?

How long do you take to change a tire on a car?

How long does a Formula 1 team takes to change the four tires in a F1 car?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good point armap altghough i think whether or not they are made from the ground or not is only the real way you can draw that comparison.

Also i saw you ask why in the uk only, maybe this is why....

FACT - 98% of all uk crop circles happen over the chalk aquifer - coincidence?

Crop formations in southern England over­whelmingly occur where this electrically-charged rock is closest to the surface. The largest formations and most frequent formations happen late in the summer when the aquifer is most run down, and the most water has therefore run through the most rock. The beginning of the modem phenomenon of large, spectacular formations begins in the late seventies and early eighties, a time when over-pumping for public water supplies began to lower the water table noticeably. Droughts have coincided with banner years for crop formations.

In England, our team has measured the kind of magnetic fields one would expect to accompany such electric ground currents in one field that has nearly annual formations. Four days later a major formation occurred there. Follow-up fluxgate magnetometer measurements four days after this sixty-foot dumbbell formation appeared showed that the magnetic readings and the currents which produced them had vanished. This is not unlike the discharge with that more powerful plasma—lightning. In that case ground current attracts the airborne plasma, and when the plasma (the bolt) hits the surface it neutralizes the ground current.

Limestone is the chemical twin of chalk. It too is calcium carbonate, but much less porous than chalk. It too has the ability to generate ground currents from interaction with water, but not nearly so much as chalk. Thus it is fascinating to note that limestone aquifers are the major exception to crop formations occurring over chalk substrata. Formations in England do happen a minority of the time on the large limestone aquifers there.

In the U.S. we have no substantial chalk deposits, but huge stretches of limestone aquifers: in Florida, on the Eastern Coastal Plain, throughout much of the Midwest, and virtually all of the Great Plains, extending into Canada. Finally a thin stretch runs down the West Coast. These locations are where crop formations occur. As in England, the most active sites seem to frequently be where an edge of the aquifer occurs or where a river valley has cut through the aquifer to produce an edge. Proximity to water is also typical (no surprise considering the current generated between water and the rock it ran through).

The uk is unique with its chalk aqifers having the deepest in the world. They also are hardly apparent anywhere else in the world.

Maybe this is why they appear here and rarly anywhere else?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
FACT - 98% of all uk crop circles happen over the chalk aquifer - coincidence?

If 98% of UK crops are over chalk aquifer that means nothing, right? We need more data than that.

Also, do all chalk aquifer areas have crop circles?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Shouldn't these chalk areas in France have crop circles?

After all it's the same geological "block", it also exists under the channel and on the North Sea, but I am not expecting crop circles in the water.

And being a much larger area, shouldn't it have more?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Symetra
Can you explain how a person can etch such a large dimension while being unable to view his own work, and so quickly in 4 days!?

Why must it be one person?

How long do you take to change a tire on a car?

How long does a Formula 1 team takes to change the four tires in a F1 car?

how do you explain the biochemical and physical changes to crops where crop circles have appeared?

how can stalks be bent without any breakage and also exhibit changes to their cellular structure?

did the crop circle makers have some sort of ray gun?!?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All the bickering back and forth doesn't do anything to establish ANYTHING in regards to this subject.

They are a total mystery.

Hey guess what guys... I killed Abraham Lincoln. Got paid to do it too.

False confessions happen regularly enough. People seeking attention? People being PAID to confess to take attention off the subject?

I don't know, but I know this... These circles appear rather regularly and as far as I know nobody has ever been caught making them...

They appear in France also.

They appear in literally every country around the world.

Another thing that debunkers never touch on is the fact that in a lot of these circles the plant affected by whatever voodoo is in use are changed at the molecular level. Not JUST bent nodes, but abnormal iron deposits at the bend. Microwave radiation levels are regularly high inside the glyph...

They paid some smartellecks from MIT, who said they could reproduce these effects, to try it and they failed miserably... To reproduce the iron deposits they literally blew something up in the air above the circle to scatter pieces of iron throughout the circle. But they weren't able, obviously, to implant them INTO the plant itself.

They walked around the circle with a microwave oven blasting the grass.

They broke the crop. Their circle was very crude.

And they failed to meet the 12 hour time constraint.

Naysay all you like but NOBODY has given a good argument either way.

They are a mystery.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Godweed

The MIT students literally DID build a raygun to try and reproduce the effects.

To no avail. They were visibly frustrated at their failure to hold their word.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
After all it's the same geological "block", it also exists under the channel and on the North Sea, but I am not expecting crop circles in the water.

interestingly enough, there appear to be ice circles. when i first saw the pictures, i thought "hoax" ... then i thought, but how would they get out to make the circle when the ice is so thin??

www.yeeta.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Godweed

There is a pretty fascinating story also of a circle appearing ON THE WATER... And it stayed there for three days, as a depression on the water in a circular form.

Dude that discovered it saw a UFO take of from that exact spot.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

JayinAR.. do you have a link to this story? would be really interested to read it, but you know what it's like to search for something like that... hard to find!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
All the bickering back and forth doesn't do anything to establish ANYTHING in regards to this subject.

They are a total mystery.

Another thing that debunkers never touch on is the fact that in a lot of these circles the plant affected by whatever voodoo is in use are changed at the molecular level. Not JUST bent nodes, but abnormal iron deposits at the bend. Microwave radiation levels are regularly high inside the glyph...

They paid some smartellecks from MIT, who said they could reproduce these effects, to try it and they failed miserably... To reproduce the iron deposits they literally blew something up in the air above the circle to scatter pieces of iron throughout the circle. But they weren't able, obviously, to implant them INTO the plant itself.

They walked around the circle with a microwave oven blasting the grass.

They broke the crop. Their circle was very crude.

And they failed to meet the 12 hour time constraint.

Naysay all you like but NOBODY has given a good argument either way.

They are a mystery.

Exactly! I have no idea what crop circles are, and I believe some of the cruder ones may be manmade. But no one can say what they are or how they come to be created. Obviously, I think, there's no way they are all manmade.

But the crop circle creators, for whatever reason, seem to leave enough evidence in the actual changes to the crops, that those of us who pay attention rather than just going "yeah whatever it's all bunk" will realize there's something real and profound going on here.

We watched a very good show on a documentary channel about crop circles. There was some of those people on there who talk about the spiritual beings who create it and messages from them etc... but there was also some very good science explaining the cellular i.e. molecular changes to the crops.

I did not know about the MIT students... I guess it made a good graduate project or something anyways. They did, imho, take an important step to debunking the "crop circles are manmade" hypothesis.

But again... just to reiterate... who the crop circle makers may be... is, I agree, a mystery.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi armap, all that really shows is that they are crectasuse (bad spelling) which i believe shows its age (i may be wrong) and not there make up as such.

Im all for being proved wrong as i would rather know the truth than speculate.

Anyhow there does appear to be a correlation between the circles, the chalk aquifer and the time of year they appear in relation to the postivly chrged water.

Its not the answer to your question but by far the most apparent one which i could back up with some form of evidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think they are a naturally occuring thing on some rivers wher the ice forms and gets turned on its axis by the current.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Godweed

I'll look for a link to that story, can't promise anything though. It has been years since I read that one.

Weird thing about circles, to me at least, is that the makers have some sort of link to the human psyche...

Example, and this one is kinda' wild: Not too long ago I saw a debunker in here saying "The day a circle depicts some sort of alien language I'll believe they are alien made"...

Now I'm not saying they are alien made, but almost on cue we get two glyphs that DO depict what appears to be some sort of language.

There are countless examples like this. People meditating in a field focusing on a certain shape and then the next day the same shape appears in a neighboring field.

Circles began by man yet finished by forces unknown (another thing debunkers don't mention... look at some of the testimony from actual circle makers. a lot of them think they are driven to do this to communicate with a "higher power")

Personally, I'm leaning towards the idea that it is a physical manifestation of our collective consciousness.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I believe that the possibilities are endless. I believe that someone or something with information about astological events, as well as sacred geometry created these circles. Whether they were manmade or not, I do not think it would be logical to assume that Man could have created something so perfect and precise to show that amount of information in a field. If by chance it was, they would need very advanced technology to make something like these pictures over the last month. And on that note, who would have the time to do these IN THE DARK without the owners noticing?
Think about it, in nearly every crop circle case the crops were bent, not broken, which would be a very difficult task for most people. The accuracy is increadible. There are traces of radiation in many cases. Thats one thing that I would love for you to explain:
Where does the radiation come from?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I wasn't speaking of an ice-glyph... But a circle imprinted on liquid water. In a bay. It was there for three days. I'll look for the story.

(I don't know why though. People will just say the guy was lying
)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I was only referring to that link jay, i think have seen what your on about. If is was the case where a student photographed it (several circles) on ice on a large river/bay in some big city then i have. As i remeber the ice was too thin to walk on.
Interesting case that.

didnt see the liquid water bit sorry.

[edit on 5/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godweed
how do you explain the biochemical and physical changes to crops where crop circles have appeared?
I do not have any explanation for any biochemical and physical changes that may happen to the affected crops. What biochemical and physical changes are reported? Are they consistent and common to all crop circles believed to have been made by unknown means (either ET, HAARP, etc.)?

how can stalks be bent without any breakage and also exhibit changes to their cellular structure?
I don't know, I am not a plant expert. What were the cellular changes reported? Are they consistent and common to all crop circles believed to have been made by unknown means (either ET, HAARP, etc.)?

did the crop circle makers have some sort of ray gun?!?
Does that mean that the only way of doing that is with a ray gun?

The fact that we do not know how crop circles are made prevents us from making good comparisons. Some people say that the plants are bent by people using a plank and advancing through the crop, but some of the photos I have seen made me think more of a small harvester machine, one that does not cut down the plant but that just bends it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The problem with all of that is that the crop is commonly broken by merely a touch. Walking through a wheat field will leave a path of ruined crop behind you.

If you could simply roll a harvester over the crop and not worry about breaking it, farmers wouldn't necessarily have to use the same tram lines all the time.

And yeah, the things you asked questions about being common in all "unknown" circles ARE the criteria people use to determine the circles that ARE unknown.

Pretty easy to spot a fake. 10 minutes of investigation usually does the trick.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Im quoting wikipedia here so might not be completely accurate information, but according to them - 12000 crop circles have been discovered... From what Ive seen there seems to be a belief that maybe 90%-98% of these crop circles are man made. So that leaves you with at least 200 crop circles that are alien made. Which makes me think why hasnt anything come of at least a few of these... surely they wouldnt be giving us warnings of things that werent going to happen?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join