It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hereby nominate myself leader of the ATS American Revolution... (My speech before SHTF)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Of course, yes.

So we're all supposed to go to machine city and sacrifice our lives in a really disappointing climax?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

26 Flags... can I get 27?

Well, since you asked I gave you a flag here and a flag there. Now you have 10 and 27.

I agree with you that people need to wake up. However, I am not a person who puts his eggs into one basket. I have several plans for a wide range of situations. When you nominated yourself as leader of ATS, I thought you had some type of masterplan that would trump anything I ever came up with.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey, Doomsday, since you like movies, especially Wachowski Bros movies, you should check out "V for Vendetta". That guy actually had some good plans, like hijacking TV stations and stuff!

You're still really new to this Leader business, but you're still way more inspiring than Glenn Beck, man!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Of course, yes.

So we're all supposed to go to machine city and sacrifice our lives in a really disappointing climax?

Naw man... just let TPTB have whatever it is that they want... stop fighting it.
NEO stoped fighting and looked what happened.

I could care less what what TPTB do because I'm awake!!!
Waking up people to the same feeling... Almost impossible.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

V = propagganda

It looks good , but it's crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I Love You... Yes You....

We are a TEAM.

I love You and you are my brother in war.

I looked into your eyes and saw myself.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So this entire thing has degenerated into you repeating we are a team...Again I ask..let's say you work it out...who elected you leader? Am I going to be killed or jailed because I didn't want to go along with this violence? How long until you become corrupt or until some THINKS you are corupt? Aye...there's the rub

I am sick and *** tired of this sheep thing. Let's run something down here

We here use the term sheep to denote a person or a people who blindly follow ideals be it good or bad. I happen to think the world isn't all that bad so in turn I am a sheep and still not awake. I submit to you that others here are indeed the sheep. Again..let's revisit the definition...one who follows blindly

How about the people who glom onto ANY CT when there is no evidence or when there evidence provided is humurous at best? While I am at it OP, what about you? You seem a decent fellow and I mean this as a purely scientific set of questions with no insult intended. Let's say we all grab a weapon and move towards the NWO...who is to say you aren't one of them? Who is to say you aren't just as evil or worse? Who is to say that you yourself aren't doing this as part of your own agenda? The truth is I don't think you are evil or have an agenda of your own but how are we supposed to trust some unknown who's plan so far involves nothing more than uniting us all? People sit and call me a disinfo agent because I disagree or tell me I am not a CTist because I don't think Obama is a reptilian. Well quite frankly this place has made me very suspiscious because I look at alot of theories that pop up and I just cannot believe what some people will believe.

So again I ask in a purely objective manner, how do we know what you will do if we succeed? How do we know you aren't a troll? Hell, how do you know I am not one? How do you know I am not Obama's right hand man sitting here watching the net posing as a 30 year old who runs an anime site with his wife? It's all possible...not probable...but possible. You want to not have sheep in your ranks then you better start preparing yourself for the fact that we are going to question you and your evidence. I see alot of videos that have the All-Seeing Eye , and swastikas and symbols and I think 'so what...who cares.'

Now several folks tell me I should question authority like Obama and North Korea and such so let me make a bit of a point here.

You started this thread by electing yourself leader of some movement that frankly none of us know much about. That (and I will say this in caps to make sure it isn't missed) MY OPINION is that it sounds like the start of a new dictatorship.

Then I have another gent telling me I am immature because I don't want to kill to get my message across. He tells me I am way behind him and still asleep because I don't want to pick up a gun for some cause I know nothing about. I still submit to you that things can be done peacefully but the point once again is that nobody ever really does anything. We all talk a big game and nothing happens. Yeah even me...I am alot of things but I am never a hypocrite. I did it when I was young and I do it now at 30 sometimes. I have a crap job while I finish my degree and I have said on a few times that I am marching up and walking out but I never do.

So again...we don't know you...we don't know your motives...we don't know what you'll do and I frankly want to know...who elected you and why am I bad because I don't agree?

Alas...you can take comfort because nothing I say will matter because I am a disinfo agent, a troll, a flamer, a sheep, asleep or anything else people will call me for having my own mind and thinking on my own feet and determining my own course of action. I don't take these things at face value. I am interested in CT and I do think some things happen out there that aren't what they represent. Who killed JFK? What is really behind Area-51's gates and doors? However because I don't buy every single thing that comes out and I want to dispute it, I am the bad guy...well

Bad Guy Over and Out

-Kyo

[edit on 3-7-2009 by KyoZero]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Naw man... just let TPTB have whatever it is that they want... stop fighting it.
NEO stoped fighting and looked what happened.

Yeah - he got killed! Permanently!

I don't really want to die just yet man! Too many things I want to do with my life still. I mean, if it's required of me, then I will give my life - but I don't really want to, you know?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I can't believe folks are getting their panties in a wad over a lighthearted thread in skunkworks.

Who elected Doomsday? *I* did!

Let's kick this mofo off Patrick Henry STYLE!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok then...well let's have a vote then...isn't that how fairness works?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Ok then...well let's have a vote then...isn't that how fairness works?

-Kyo

Nah... as our illustrious Governor Quinn said this week... "Democracy is messy sometimes."

We should do that thing like Hillary did at the Dems convention. Basically we just all concede that Doomsday is the leader and then he gives us some sweet-ass jobs like Secretary of Awesomeness, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

he gives us some sweet-ass jobs like Secretary of Awesomeness, etc.

I want to be secretary of the giant ball of string.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I give up!

It seems our courageous leader has instructed us to stop fighting the NWO and seek spiritual enlightenment instead.

So I am officially standing down, going home and meditating now!

Goodbye and good luck in the battle everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join