It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hereby nominate myself leader of the ATS American Revolution... (My speech before SHTF)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
You are the counter revolution, get it right. We already had a revolution, you know, the one against the redcoats?

We need one against the bankers

The bankers were supposed to keep the money safe, not spend it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Right! Okay, I'm totally on board, so what's your plan then?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

My plan is to come up with a plan.

As a team.

A team plan.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You mean you don't have a plan of action?

Oh crap! *Runs and hides from the white vans*

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The American dream is now the Big Corporation dream....Big companies running the government now...or the other way around...hard to say but its clear that what is being offered is not for the good of the people. While I'm sure you won't have many with you agreeing on here...doesn't mean people don't feel the same way...just don't want it splattered on a website probably under the watchful eye of big bro.

What your feeling is mutual in the world today...people are frustrated and our governments continue to let us down...nothing new...been happening for decades...people have been saying shtf for years now. While it doesn't hurt to prepare....staying in that mentality can be dangerous. Live cautiously, trust no-one I always say.

Plenty of people feel the same way you feel. They just dont want to admit it.

see my quote below..our forefathers knew what they were doing and saw this coming...

[edit on 7/1/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

A team plan.

I just want to throw something in here.

You should meet some local people and form a plan with them. Why? Let's say we make a plan together, you and I. Okay. I am in Sacramento, CA currently, and you are ? (probably nowhere near me). OK, advance to the day TSHTF. What will I be able to do for you?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....

You know, we all hate the banksters, and yet we just keep using their banks and their Monopoly money day in day out.

It's too bad there isn't some way the People could create their OWN currency, one that there's no way the banksters could control. Like, some sort of mega-useful plant that people could just grow in their backyard and very easily make into a new currency...............

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Probably not what you are thinking of, in fact, I know what you are thinking of.

But consider this: When TSHTF, what you are thinking of is not so valuable. However, every edible, life sustaining plant just may be.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Probably not what you are thinking of, in fact, I know what you are thinking of.

But consider this: When TSHTF, what you are thinking of is not so valuable.

It isn't?

I thought it had hundreds, even thousands of different uses and applications....

And, it's practically worth its weight, people could trade and barter with it, just like Money, you know?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

People around here already trade and barter with it just like money.

IF food becomes scarces, anything that is edible and provides nourishment will be the most valuable among the plants. When food is scarce, priorities change. At least for me with my multiple children, wife, and ex-wives to feed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You're never going to get conspiracy theorists to coalesce into any manageable force. Too many are paranoid, distrustful of power structures, too independently minded. You're trying to herd cats here.

If you want to start a revolution, turn to the ultra-patriots for the core of your movement. The movement itself may or may not inspire others to join depending on the alternative offered, the validity of the present threat, and the charisma of it's leaders.

But you're not going to get anywhere with conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ill stand up and fight for what I believe in. I say we wait till we get some good proof of this NWO situation, and then revolt, join forces, and take out the FEMA camps with our 2nd amendment given weapons. If I get any proof that there's any truth to this NWO I'm going after the FEMA camps with my rifle and bombs. I don't care that I'm provoking violence or whatever, this is MY DAMN COUNTRY, and no governments gonna tread on me. And IF I see that "white van" or whatever gunning for me because of this post, i'll blow the drivers head off with my 12 gauge. Sorry but it had to be said, and I suspect I'm not the only one who will stand up and fight like me. Viva la revolution!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

Yeah, that's great, go blow someone's head off, then you get to go to jail for life or die yourself, for nothing.

Again, use your head here!

There are still lots of other things you could possibly do before it comes time to get trigger-happy, solutions that have been staring people in the face for years. Like, they don't call it "the plant that could save the world" for nothing!

Or how about those new technologies that could finally bring down Big Oil? (BlackLight Power, Vacuum-Energy etc)

You wanted a plan - there's your plan............

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You know if everyone rose up and overthrough the government, that would work too. If you all truly believed that this was happening why in the world are you sitting around letting it happen? I'm about a month away from getting my gun license, which I'm getting for just this reason. So I have protection, specifically from the NWO. I hope this is all just some nutjobs theory, but if it's true, and I have a bad feeling it is, I'm gonna be ready, and you all should be too. There IS a revolution coming, make sure you pick a side and fight. There is no in between on this.

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

Yeah, that's great, go blow someone's head off, then you get to go to jail for life or die yourself, for nothing.

Again, use your head here!

There are still lots of other things you could possibly do before it comes time to get trigger-happy, solutions that have been staring people in the face for years. Like, they don't call it "the plant that could save the world" for nothing!

Or how about those new technologies that could finally bring down Big Oil? (BlackLight Power, Vacuum-Energy etc)

You wanted a plan - there's your plan............

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If the plant that could save the world or the technology that can bring down big oil generate large anounts of legal money, will only become the grease in the cogs of the currents machine. Those of you who do not like how things are now, will not like things then either.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
You know if everyone rose up and overthrough the government, that would work too.

Sure, but you have no control over what "everyone" does, you can only control you. How do you propose to get "everyone" to rise up and overthrow the government?

You have to think in terms of what you as an individual can do, come up with concrete actions that you can take. Lead by example.

We know their "Monopoly money" is really worthless, so start growing...... that plant. Or otherwise start buying or building or creating something of real value.

We know that there are already extant technologies that can replace Oil and Coal (BlackLight Power!), so do whatever you can to help raise awareness of them. Give copies of "Breakthrough Power" to all your friends and family and coworkers.

We know about the danger of Monsanto and their genetically-modified foods, so start growing your own natural food.

Etc etc.......

[edit on 2-7-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This thread is the perfect example of why we are in this mess to begin with, and why you will fail. I read this thread with a smile, shaking my head all the while. Because you still haven't learned. As long as you keep up this typically american "our country is the center of world" mentality, you will lose. As long as your speaches open with the classic "Fellow Americans", you will lose. I am not american. I do not feel concerned by your post. You have not understood that we need to change the world, and that america is not the world. Cast away the mistakes of a self-centered, egotistical superpower, extend a hand to others who would bleed at your side to make the world, and not just america, a better place. Only then will you win.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Be careful when that big black SUV pulls up to your house to take you away and imprison you into they're underground 'system'.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Fighting TPTB one youtube video at a time eh?

Come on mate, no one is going to follow a guy who will turn up at a rally and make the crowd watch what Bill Pullman said in Independence Day.

No offence but if you do get the war you crave so much, you'll be in the trenches with everyone else.

[edit on 2/7/09 by Chadwickus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join