It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Hearsay must have a different definition in Australia.

Interviews and statements made by the people involved with the clean up, is not hearsay.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ATH911

I believe a large section of it ended up in that crater when it crashed. Whether it was 40...50...or 60 percent of the wreckage (or more) I do not know, I wasnt there to dig it out. I have to rely on the reports from the people that were.

Officials are saying "most" of Flight 93 did. They are even having the ambassadors at the Flight 93 memorial giving tourists the specific about of 80% recovered out of the ground.

It seems to me that it would have to be a high percentage of the plane like 80% being buried because you see no amount of wreckage above ground that comes anywhere close to the claimed 95% of total plane recovered.

So do you believe the claim of 80% of Flight 93 being buried is accurate?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

Interviews and statements made by the people involved with the clean up, is not hearsay.

Asking AGAIN, please post the interviews/statements by people involved in digging up the amount of Flight 93 out of the ground as you think was buried.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

Where are these interviews and statements made by people on scene?

Were they interviewed by government people or media people?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Officials are saying "most" of Flight 93 did. They are even having the ambassadors at the Flight 93 memorial giving tourists the specific about of 80% recovered out of the ground.

They are making a judgement call based on what the recovery team found and where they found it. I wasnt there to study the site. I do know that a bunch of the plane ended up in small pieces in the area immeadiately around the crater (just watch the video True posted) Whether or not it was only twenty percent, I do not know.

In all actuality, I find it pretty silly that you are so worked up over the issue.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You seem to be a diligent researcher at times, I am sure you can find the links all by yourself tonight.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

You seem to be a diligent researcher at times, I am sure you can find the links all by yourself tonight.
Thanks for your refusal to post the reports, Swampfox.

You express a belief that some percentage was dug out from the crater, based on the reports from the people who were there.

Yet, you won't link to the reports. You won't confirm if the reports were government reports or media reports.

Your belief is noted, Swampfox, as is your complete avoidance to support that belief.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Based on your past history of not accepting government statements or media reports, why should I bother?

I am STILL waiting for you to state what an acceptable source is anyway...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

Based on your past history of not accepting government statements or media reports, why should I bother?
I am STILL waiting for you to state what an acceptable source is anyway...

Wrong answer, Swampfox. You claimed, that your belief about Flight 93 being buried is based on the reports from people who were there.

I'd like to read the reports that convinced you. If you don't want to play nice and share, that's up to you. It appears that you don't want any one else questioning your beliefs, as you're not prepared to show the source links to the reports.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I will offer you the same information that I have given every other so called truther in here.

Will you use it to get the truth you're allegedly looking for.

Flight 93 crash scene responders:

-Shanksville Volunteer Fire Co, Shanksville, PA 15560.
Terry Schaffer, Chief;

-Rick King, Ass't Chief
Somerset County Emergency Services 100 East Union Street, Somerset, PA 15501

-Westmoreland County Dept. of Emergency Management 12 Court House Square Greensburg, PA 15601

Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Harrisburg, PA 17101

Names of eyewitnesses: (you can find them if you REALLY want to)

-Bob Blair from Stoystown,PA.

-Doug Miller from Somerset, PA

-Eric Peterson has his own business in Lambertsville, PA.

-Joe Wilt who lives about a 1/4 of a mile from the impact point.

-John Walsh he lives right down the road from the impact point.

- Charles Sturtz also lives very close to the impact zone.

-Tim Lensbouer, was 300 yards away from the impact point.

-Rob Kimmel

-Tom Fritz

-Terry Butler

-Lee Purbaugh

-Linda Shepley

-Kelly Leverknight

-Tim Thornsberg,

-Paula Pluta

So, us "faith based" skeptic want to know.. WHO will you be contacting? WHAT will you ask them? WILL you believe what they tell you?

If you are interested in addition contact information, I can give you the names and E-mail addressed of DMORT (in charge of identifying the victims)

Thank you, and best of luck.

-CF

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I'd like to read the reports that convinced you. If you don't want to play nice and share, that's up to you. It appears that you don't want any one else questioning your beliefs, as you're not prepared to show the source links to the reports.

You mean this time you would accept them? Really and truly? If I post links I have already posted several times in the past, that you dismissed several times in the past, you will accept them this time? Sorry Lucy, I'm not Charlie Brown.

Flight 93 crashed into a former strip mine outside Shanksville, PA. A large portion of it burrowed into the ground and quite a bit of it ended up as metallic confetti. Arguing over whether 70 or 80 percent of it ended up in the crater is like aruging over the placement of the deckchairs on the Titanic.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I will offer you the same information that I have given every other so called truther in here.

Names, names and more names...

How many of those have online links to their interviews, particularly the parts where they mention digging out large amounts of the plane from under the crater?

CameronFox, you can do SwampFox's work for him, considering that he's not willing to post any links to their witness reports.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Arguing over whether 70 or 80 percent of it ended up in the crater is like aruging over the placement of the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Not at all. If these reports are in any way accurate, then there should be some kind of numerical estimate for the amount of the alleged Flight 93 that was allegedly dug from the crater.

Go on, I've got nothing much to do today and even with slow dial-up, I'll read the reports. Let me know which ones in particular convinced you that a large portion of the plane was buried under the crater. I'll pay more attention to those reports.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You won't accept ANYTHING tezz. I have links to interviews to all of the above names who ALL saw a plane crash in Shanksville on 9/11/2001.

I can give you the names of the companies that were involved in the recovery process.(there were close to 1,500 volunteers as well) The ones that WERE THERE for the days and weeks post 9-11. It wont matter. You will not contact them. Anything to squash the paranoid fantasies of the truth movement will be ignored.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Go on, I've got nothing much to do today and even with slow dial-up, I'll read the reports. Let me know which ones in particular convinced you that a large portion of the plane was buried under the crater. I'll pay more attention to those reports.

I have given the contact information of the folks at United Airlines to Turbofan. He has had the info for close to a month now. Funny, he has yet to post any correspondence with them. I gave him the attorneys names, phone numbers, addresses, and representatives e-mail information. As expected... no a word from him.

If I give it to you Tezz... what will you do with it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have given the contact information of the folks at United Airlines to Turbofan.

Did they dig the parts out of the crater?

I gave him the attorneys names, phone numbers, addresses, and representatives e-mail information.

Did they dig the parts out of the crater?

If I give it to you Tezz... what will you do with it?

All I want are the links to the reports that made Swampfox believe that a large portion of the plane was buried under the crater.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They are making a judgement call based on what the recovery team found and where they found it. I wasnt there to study the site.

Do you agree with their assessment of what % of Flight 93 was buried?

In all actuality, I find it pretty silly that you are so worked up over the issue.

I find it pretty funny you skeptics can't prove where most of Flight 93 went after it allegedly crashed, but have faith that it did crash the way officials claim.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Flight 93 crashed into a former strip mine outside Shanksville, PA. A large portion of it burrowed into the ground

And we are eagerly awaiting your evidence to prove your claim.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

I find it pretty funny you skeptics can't prove where most of Flight 93 went after it allegedly crashed, but have faith that it did crash the way officials claim.

I wast at the site. I for one can not account for every piece of flight 93. I did, however give you contact information to those that were there.

What will you do with it?

Oh, and the list of witnesses that describe the crash of flight 93. These are not claims from officials.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

But you won't offer any evidence to prove what should be the easiest thing to prove; that most of Flight 93 buried itself? Startling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join