It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Did they dig the parts out of the crater?

As a matter of fact, UA was there at the scene. Again, would you like the representatives name at UA?

All I want are the links to the reports that made Swampfox believe that a large portion of the plane was buried under the crater.

why? to see who can win a debate on the internet?

You truthers sure are silly. I can give you contact information of those who actually HAVE the remains of the airplane. Do you want it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I was not at Shanksville ATH. Nor were you. What I can offer you is the list of those that were. I also gave you contact information as well. I also gave you a list of names of those that watched the plane crash. Will you contact any of them?

Are you, like Tezz, only here for the debate? Or, like some, actually looking for the truth?

U2U me if you are sincere about contacting those at UA. I will be happy to give you the name of the contact there and their attorneys.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
As a matter of fact, UA was there at the scene. Again, would you like the representatives name at UA?

Did they dig the parts out of the crater? Being on the scene is not the same as digging the parts out of the crater.

I can give you contact information of those who actually HAVE the remains of the airplane. Do you want it?

How do you know that they have the remains of the plane? Can you link me to a report that shows this?

Have they released serial number/maintenance records to prove the identity of the plane? They never showed that the alleged black boxes belonged to the plane, so what about the rest of the alleged parts?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I wast at the site.

Yet you believe Flight 93 crashed there.

I for one can not account for every piece of flight 93.

We are not asking for that, just SOME evidence that most of the plane was buried. So far you produced nil.

Oh, and the list of witnesses that describe the crash of flight 93. These are not claims from officials.

How many of them described tons of plane wreckage out of the ground? Awaiting...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Did they dig the parts out of the crater? Being on the scene is not the same as digging the parts out of the crater.

They were there during the recovery. Were they using the excavating equipment? I don't know. Again, these are questions you can ask THEM DIRECTLY.

Will you?

How do you know that they have the remains of the plane? Can you link me to a report that shows this?

The FBI held a press conference stating that they gave the remains to UA. Perhaps you would like to contact them directly? Why take my word for it? Why take the word of CNN or any other evil media outlet?

Have they released serial number/maintenance records to prove the identity of the plane? They never showed that the alleged black boxes belonged to the plane, so what about the rest of the alleged parts?

I suggest you contact Honeywell directly. They were the ones responsible for the obtaining the information from the damaged FDR that was found at the scene.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Yet you believe Flight 93 crashed there.

So do the MANY witnesses to the crash that I listed on page 2 of this thread. Have you started searching for the yet? Someone looking for the truth would think this is an important step in uncovering a massive government conspiracy... no?

We are not asking for that, just SOME evidence that most of the plane was buried. So far you produced nil.

I never stated that I have evidence of how much was buried or how much was recovered. What I did do was offer, was information for you to contact those that have the facts.

Again, are you here to find truth or try to win a debate on a conspiracy theory website?

How many of them described tons of plane wreckage out of the ground? Awaiting...

Obviously, you have failed to read ANY of their statements. Go read them and you will be able to answer your own questions.

I am beginning to see what you're all about.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So do the MANY witnesses to the crash that I listed on page 2 of this thread. Have you started searching for the yet? Someone looking for the truth would think this is an important step in uncovering a massive government conspiracy... no?

Were any of those civilian witnesses there when the Feds allegedly dug out the estimated equivalent of 24 cars out of the ground?

I never stated that I have evidence of how much was buried or how much was recovered.

Do you have evidence that any of the plane was buried deep into the ground?

Again, are you here to find truth or try to win a debate on a conspiracy theory website?

Are you here to troll, or try to help the government cover-up the crime of 9/11? There would be severe consequences if the later is true.

Obviously, you have failed to read ANY of their statements. Go read them and you will be able to answer your own questions.

I couldn't find where they witnesses tons of plane wreckage coming out of the ground. Could you?

I am beginning to see what you're all about.

We all know what you're about.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Were any of those civilian witnesses there when the Feds allegedly dug out the estimated equivalent of 24 cars out of the ground?

I don't know. What I do know (and if you had bothered to read them) is that they were witnesses to a rather large plane crashing near them.

Do you have evidence that any of the plane was buried deep into the ground?

The FDR and CVR were found at 15 and 25 feet respectively. This was reported by FBI spokesman Bill Crowley, and Arlen Spector.
www.nytimes.com...

Will you accept it as evidence? Not a snowballs chance in hell. The reason why you, as a truth seeker whould get the information first hand!

Are you here to troll, or try to help the government cover-up the crime of 9/11? There would be severe consequences if the later is true.

Trolling? I am offering information to those that are searching for the truth.

I'd be careful with what you post regarding consequences. Making threats in this forum will get you banned.

I couldn't find where they witnesses tons of plane wreckage coming out of the ground. Could you?

They all saw a plane crash.... oh wait... OMG! You are a no planer. I should have know. They had the hologram machine set up in Shanksville too!!!

I have wasted my time posting to you. I just read some of your posts on other threads.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I don't know. What I do know (and if you had bothered to read them) is that they were witnesses to a rather large plane crashing near them.

And yet hardly anything resembling a large plane is left at the scene, even thought 95% was supposedly recovered.

The FDR and CVR were found at 15 and 25 feet respectively. This was reported by FBI spokesman Bill Crowley, and Arlen Spector.

So two black boxes and and engine part is all you got that most of a 757 buried itself? Weak, weak, weak.

Will you accept it as evidence?

Evidence that most of a 757 buried itself? Not a snowball's chance in hell! Especially when those black boxes look staged.

I'd be careful with what you post regarding consequences. Making threats in this forum will get you banned.

It wasn't threats of violence. If 9/11 was indeed and inside job and you were found guilty of helping to cover that up, don't you think there would be consequences coming your way?

They all saw a plane crash.... oh wait... OMG! You are a no planer. I should have know.

And funny you can't prove a plane was underground, so in fact the evidence leans toward no plane underground!

They had the hologram machine set up in Shanksville too!!!

Yeah, you're not a troll.

I have wasted my time posting to you. I just read some of your posts on other threads.

The ones asking for extraordinary proof for extraordinary claim that most of Flight 93 buried itself? It's no wonder you want to run away from those.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The FBI held a press conference stating that they gave the remains to UA. Perhaps you would like to contact them directly? Why take my word for it? Why take the word of CNN or any other evil media outlet?

Yeah, sure. pinch used to tell me that very same story as well. He also claimed that the FBI was withholding the serial numbers from being released.

Therefore, CameronFox, when the authorities refuse to release the evidence of the alleged Flight 93 - there is no confirmation of the evidence from the alleged Flight 93.

I suggest you contact Honeywell directly. They were the ones responsible for the obtaining the information from the damaged FDR that was found at the scene.

It's not my responsibility to prove the identity of those black boxes, CameronFox. If you, or anyone else think that they are real, then the burden of proof is on you to prove them real.

Can you please supply some witness quotes of the people who allegedly dug the black boxes out of the crater?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There has NEVER been any real proof that flight 93 crashed in Shanksville PA.
I have not seen one pieces of tangible proof; furthermore, the alledge plane crash in PA was not investigated. This is the first time in American history that four airplanes crashed in one day and our government turns their back by refusing to investigate these alleged air crashes.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.
Full Article Here

Flight Data Recorder Analysis
January 5, 2008 - We now have the additional Flight Data Recorder information in full which we obtained May 2007. We have analyzed this newly obtained csv file data (excel spread sheet) and animation provided by the National Transportation Safety Board thoroughly in our new documentary recently released, Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Three - Flight Of United 93. Click here for your personal copy. The associated press release can be viewed here.

National Transportation Safety Board PDF Documents
Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I don’t care to hear hearsay information and for good reason, people lie for what ever reason. Give us something that we can hold in our hands something that has the airplanes serial part numbers that match these planes. We all know the FBI has lied repeatedly about the events of 911, which has been proven already.
The OS about the Shanksville crash is just a story no different from the story of the Wizard of Os. Nothing can be proven, nothing can be verified, there is not any real tangible evidences that can verify that the OS is true. Oh but we have hearsay! I cannot tell you all how many myths are created by hearsay. We are all born to lie and the government is just as good at it as anyone else is.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

We are all born to lie and the government is just as good at it as anyone else is.

The government CAN NOT LIE as good as...
pilotsfor911truth.org...
But the government is better at math.

11.2 G's still makes me laugh.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by waypastvne]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
pilotsfor911truth.org...
11.2 G's still makes me laugh.

You know what makes us laugh? You skeptics being unable to prove where most of Flight 93 was after it allegedly crashed. "Got to have Faith!" Yeah!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Aircraft crashes can be strange. When I was a kid, in the 50s at an Air Force base, an F-104 pilot bought the farm vertically at high speed. There wasn't anything left of the plane. They said they found pieces up to ten miles away.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What I believe about Flight 93 is that it was shot down and the Bush Administration and all the other members of the government know it was brought down but the very idea of telling the public that a plane full of civilians was shot down by the USAF is career suicide for any politician.So the myth about the heroic passengers over powering the terrorists is concocted to protect them. They know that a majority of people will buy into anything especially during a crisis.

[edit on 033131p://0626 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Do you agree with Reheat when he stated that the bulk of the alleged Flight 93 was buried under the crater? Why/not?

In your opinion what percentage of the alleged Flight 93 was buried under the crater? Explain your reasoning.

Unlike Swampfox, will you post links to reports that contain witness statements about digging out the alleged wreckage from the alleged Flight 93? Why/not?

Unlike CameronFox, will you post links to reports that contain witness statements about digging out the alleged wreckage from the alleged Flight 93? Why/not?

Do you believe that there should have been any official government reports regarding the alleged crash of the alleged Flight 93? Why/not?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

pilotsfor911truth.org...

This question is for you only, please prove that “pilotsfor911truth.org” are lairs? Prove that their reports about flight 93 is a lie and please show your sources.
As far as the government is better at math, (still makes me laugh.)

[edit on 1-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I can't believe that I missed this line!

You might want to inform NIST about the math errors that they made in their reports.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
How many pages do you think it will be until the skeptics prove most of Flight 93 was buried underground?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH, they will just try to derail,deflect or just avoid the thread altogether like they have been it seems to me they cherry pick topics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join