It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke University official accused of pimping-out his 5-year-old son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Duke University official accused of pimping-out his 5-year-old son

www.newsobserver.com

Last week, FBI agents along with Durham police officers arrested associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy Frank M. Lombard, 42 of 24 Indigo Creek Trail in Durham. Lombard is accused of inviting another man to travel to North Carolina in order to molest his adopted 5-year-old son. The other man, turned out to be a police officer posing as an online predator.

The internet sting targeting child molesters was conducted by the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, along with the FBI.

Allegedly, on at least three occasions Lombard could be seen via webcam performing ora
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newsobserver.com
www.newsobserver.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
There is no possible word that can describe such a heinous monster.

Two things come to the fore in a case like this; one how did this man manage to adopt this child? Two, was he one of the Duke faculty who railed against the lacrosse team players falsely accused of rape?

The first has serious undertones and needs to be addressed, the second is merely anecdotal in nature.

www.newsobserver.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
... you guys really should allow cursing for threads like these.... ^#$#^ #$^#^#^ #$^#$$% ^%^&$ ..... holy #%@#%. What is going on in the world today ??? Is no one or nothing sacred ??
I understand a guys got needs, ... dont they have sheep in North Carolina ??
... Its hard to imagine the horror's that transpire behind closed doors, in the shadows of society.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OMG, What a Sumbag, I could have used stronger words, but would have probably been warned so no. I hope he has his privates cut off, him and the others who are invovled.

Absolutely disgusting. My heart goes out to that 5 year old kid. The trauma that child has had to endure, it is going to take years for him to get over this. Some never do I suppose. Makes me so angry there are people in this world who cando this to innocent children.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I wonder why the media never mentioned that he is a homosexual with a male partner and that his adopted kid was black?
Hummm, I smell bias in the media.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This defies belief...I mean, really...I just can't imagine it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There is a pretty good reason no North Carolinian would ever root for Duke...

5 years old? man, this dude is never going to have a lonely night in prison....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
I wonder why the media never mentioned that he is a homosexual with a male partner and that his adopted kid was black?

What does either of those things have to do with this specific occurrence? I was so counting down to when some idiot would pop in and rage against teh geighs. Excuse me, if that is not what you meant but I hope you understand how that could be misconstrued as you suggesting something bigoted.

Anyways, terrible thing to happen to that kid. Terrible people for doing it. My heart goes out to the abused.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The local media is taking a distinctly ho-hum attitude toward this crime. One of the local columnists, who was a frothing attack dog during the Lacrosse investigation is attacking those that have issues with the lack of coverage.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

And this is exactly what I'm looking for... The outrage over the crimes perpetrated is easy, but the slimy underbelly of the media's apathy is truly sickening.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Seeing as how he is affiliated with Big-U I'm surprised this isnt being spun as a positive experience for the child. Very cosmopolitan and liberating opening the child up to new experiences and such.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad

Originally posted by texastig

What does either of those things have to do with this specific occurrence? I was so counting down to when some idiot would pop in and rage against teh geighs. Excuse me, if that is not what you meant but I hope you understand how that could be misconstrued as you suggesting something bigoted.

Anyways, terrible thing to happen to that kid. Terrible people for doing it. My heart goes out to the abused.

Easy, this case would give more fuel to the "Them dang ole queers all they want kids fer is so they can make queers out of them too" argument. That is why it is odd that the media is not mentioning the fact that he is gay. At the same time, on the other end of the spectrum, whenever a child is molested people scream and holler that "only strait people molest kids" meaning that it doesn't happen in the gay community. If the media is going to report every aspect of a criminals life under every other circumstance then they need to when the person is gay cause that is only fair.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tree, rope.

No words to describe this.

Hang him and leave his rotting corpse as a warning to others.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916

Easy, this case would give more fuel to the "Them dang ole queers all they want kids fer is so they can make queers out of them too" argument.

Yes, we wouldn't want any actual statistics to be used in that argument would we.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Do you have proof off this?

If so please post alink or source so I can read it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Wow that is really deplorable. What is this guy thinking? A five year old? And adopted no less.

My god, this poor child is going to be scared for the rest of his life. Shame on this man and may he rot in prison or worse, for the rest of his natural life.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Posted here says ago.
Thanks

link

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Indeed...

Thread closed.

new topics