It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have been looking into this recently and I wanted to note down the facts behind why people believe there is more to this pandemic than meets the eye. I have listed below several points to indicate this :

1. In March this year the Roche merged with Genentech in a staggering $46.8 Billion Deal

2. Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Chenney and Bush can all be connected to Tamiflu which is the drug that is used to help people that have contracted the virus.

3. Baxter laboratories have been involved in many scandals and indeed are accused of sending contaminated vials of H5N1 to 18 countries in order to provoke a pandemic.

4. Stock prices of Tamiflu have increased cinsiderably

5. On two seperate occasions, vials from baxter laboratories were damaged whilst in transit on PUBLIC transport.

6. In 1977 the Russian Flu was was started by a virus that was leaked from a laboratory.

7. Many countries negotiated deals with Roche for Tami flu before the outbreak

8. Baxter Laboratories, Roche and Genentech are connected to the CFR The Carlyle Group and Glaxo (for a seperate thread)

9. Baxter laboratories sent the deadly flu strain to other labs by mail and did not follow the strict health and safety code when experditing hazadous material?

10. Look at history references in google (its been done before on many occasions)

11. (Karl) How about the legislation that the US passed in 2005 where they legalized mandatory vaccinations and removed any legal liability from side effects caused by rushed or unsafe vaccines.

12. (Karl) tie ins with the previous swine flu and the propaganda spread by the government when it was trying to force the vaccines on the people.

13. (Karl) You could mention the FEMA coffins if you want to tie those in, I think it would be appropriate

14. (Karl)How many countries have already purchased millions of doses with plans of forced vaccinations?

If I have missed anything out please add to it.

Its all about MONEY - GREED and POWER Its a deadly game

[edit on 29-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I think you have missed a lot.
How many countries have already purchased millions of doses with plans of forced vaccinations?

How about the legislation that the US passed in 2005 where they legalized mandatory vaccinations and removed any legal liability from side effects caused by rushed or unsafe vaccines.

You could mention the tie ins with the previous swine flu and the propaganda spread by the government when it was trying to force the vaccines on the people.

You could mention the FEMA coffins if you want to tie those in, I think it would be appropriate.

You could mention the timeline of the Spanish Flu, since the swine flu is tracking in a similar manner.

I think that this has the potential to be a whopper of a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just a note, Tamiflu has been taken off the market. It seems that use of this drug destroys the sense of smell.

Just an FYI

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks Karl, yes I know there are countless more but the points listed are the ones that I have researched.

I have come accross the FEMA coffins but mostly on NWO threads. I don't have any evidence to support that these coffins are in relation to the Swine flu.

In regards to the 1918 Spanish flu its the same as the russian flu, IMO they were both man made. the spanish flu was a bi product of an experimental biological weapon wasn't it ?

If you want to add what you know then go for it I am still looking in to it.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This may well be how or one of the ways the got ahold of it, and maybe the three strains of Flu just desided to 'join forces' and conquer the world.

AS I said before this tripple Flu is no freak accident by Nature.

Link to useful info

BEYOND THE BIZARRE

Early-October saw reports that British scientists were planning to exhume the bodies of 10 London victims of the 1918 type-A flu epidemic known as the Spanish Flu. An October 7 report In The Independent, UK said that victims of the Spanish Flu had been victims of "the world's most deadly virus." British scientists, according to the story, hope to uncover the genetic makeup of the virus, making it easier to combat.

Professor John Oxford of London's Queen Mary's School of Medicine, the British government's flu adviser, acknowledges that the exhumations and subsequent studies will have to be done with extreme caution so the virus is not unleashed to cause another epidemic. The uncovering of a pathogen's genetic structure is the exact work Pasechnik was doing at Regma. Pasechnik died six weeks after the planned exhumations were announced. The need to exhume the bodies assumes no Type-A flu virus sample exists in any lab anywhere in the world.

A piece on MSNBC that aired September 6 makes the British exhumation plans seem odd. The story refers to an article that was to be published the following day in the weekly magazine Science, reporting the 1918 flu virus had recently been RNA sequenced. Researchers had traced down and obtained virus samples from archived lung tissue of WWI soldiers, and from an Inuit woman who had been buried in the Alaskan permafrost.

Must read Link Here !! Lots and Lost of intresiting news !

Russian scientists 'alarmed' as millions of birds begin falling from world's skies 26 Jan 2007 An alarming series of reports from the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Influenza Research Institute are reporting today that millions of avian species have succumbed, while in flight, to a rapidly evolving virus linked to the deadly H5N1 Bird Flu variant. Doctor Scientist Oleg Kiselyov, the head of the Influenza Research Institute, states in these reports that a nematode parasite belonging to the 'Superfamily Subuluroidea' has now become a carrier of a 'mutated' H5N1 Bird Flu Virus with 'sub strains' never seen before.

Here is also more that can aid you in your quest..

Swine Flu and Coverups

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The doctor in charger of the swine flu for the world health organization is a Dr Fukuda. Look it up in Wikipedia. This Dr. Fukuda is the guy that will declare and epidemic and mandate the vaccination. Now remember Madoff, made off with alot of investors money, are you going to give Dr. Fuk-U-DA rule over your health.

There is something in a name. WAKE-UP before you are F....ked by this good man.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Thought I'd add an article citing a scientis actually admitting that he thinks the circulatng H1N1 was a lab mishap- a reassortment that occurred in discerning sources of various influenzas, and got out. whether you think it was intentional or not is up to you- I have my own opinions:

blog.taragana.com...

Even the WHO is investigating:

www.bloomberg.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by CultureD]

Eurosurveillance thinks the origin is in North America:
www.eurosurveillance.org...

The NYT quotes research that suggests the orign is in Asia:
scienceblogs.com...

So- my questions are:
1) Is this a mixed bag flu that travelled the world, picked up pieces of RNA as it went and exploded in Canada/US/Mexico from corporate farming, etc.?
2) Is this man-made- a lab screw-up as virologists attempted to ressurect the 1918 virus to test virulence; it got out and made the world round?
3) Was this bioterrorism?

If tha latter, Rumsfeld might be in trouble, as the Denmark strain is Tami-resistant, and the stockpile expires next year......

If any of the former, I hope they do a better job drug-testing virologists, or let sleeping dogs lie.

Am I the only one who's noticed that people aren't hospitalized for weeks lately, before dying, but rather, taking ill and dying within a few days (when otherwise healthy)? BIG change in viral presentation.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by CultureD]

top topics

join